Who's Online
2 registered (804life, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#350958 - 07/05/12 02:08 PM ghipower
Enigma Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Virginia Beach, VA
City or County: Virginia Beach
From the original thread:

http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/343872/Re_ghipower#Post343872

Garry AKA Vinnie didn't lose my number, we spoke once on the phone and he affirmed we had a sale the next day. When I didn't hear from him the next day, I called several times and then he picked up and subsequently hung up on me. I decided there was no reason to purchase so much as a mechanical pencil from him.

I honestly find it difficult to believe that this guy is telling the truth. If he came into possession of a new phone and was truly intent on making good on his word he would have contacted me through the website. Which he has not. Mods are welcome to go through all of my personal messages on this site to find the evidence for themselves.

I have decided to give this website one more shot by dealing with a reputable dealer (actual dealer, not just some guy) and he has already used the PM service to contact me since he hasn't heard back from me yet due to my very busy schedule.

These are tell-tale signs of bad business.

Edited by BobVA (05/07/14 11:33 PM)

#350961 - 07/05/12 02:13 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
pho_krew_sbudz Offline
SELL ME OLD VIDEO GAMES

Loc: Ashburn, VA
City or County: Loudoun
Been here awhile, and while the crappy posters have increased I can assure you the majority of members on here are good guys.

Good luck, lets continue to weed out the crappy members and not give up on the site!

#350962 - 07/05/12 02:15 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
Enigma Offline
Single barrel

Screen shot of our actual conversation:

http://i.imgur.com/tI4mr.png

This is evidence for the entire site to see he had my number the entire time. It was not until a week (7 days) after our last message did he remove himself from the conversation.

He knew my number, he had my number, he could have made good on this for some time now. He has not done anything of the sort.

He did, however, lie to the mods and members of this site.

Reader, what do you take from that?

#351116 - 07/05/12 07:42 PM Re: ghipower [Re: spotshuntclub]
kx400 Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Martinsville,VA area
City or County: Henry County
Originally Posted By: spotshuntclub
thats funny, you left the feedback on the 22nd, and he had the phone number until the 27th, then removed himself and said he didnt have the number.

WHAT DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO DO ON THIS SITE BEFORE ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST THEM?? I THINK EVERYONE HERE IS TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE SCREWING OVER GOOD MEMBERS. HE SCREWED 4 GUYS SINCE AUGUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

He may have screwed 4 but how many has he made happy? I have seen it all. My favorite would be getting called out on a bad deal and then that person gives out a lot of free stuff on the pay it forward and picks up good comments for that. I will call that, Buying friends or "ObamaLike"...lol

I guess you have keep the mods happy. Couple of mods have made some great deals with him (as well as others). Kind of like the good ole boy network. It's who you know. I made several complaints on him about his price changes and was told he must have got his prices mixed up because he post so many different things and that he was a good guy. Okay by me. There was another member on here who has the most negative feedbacks of anyone but he cleaned up his act and is still here posting away. But something should be done for being busted for out right lying IMO.

#351433 - 07/06/12 10:52 AM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
ghipower Offline
1st Recon Btn 1980's,USMC

Loc: Chesapeake,Va
City or County: Chesapeake,Va
Only heard from guy one time by phone,lost his number during new phone change,got a new phone never heard from him again.Mod's plesae lock

#351449 - 07/06/12 11:14 AM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
pho_krew_sbudz Offline
SELL ME OLD VIDEO GAMES

Loc: Ashburn, VA
City or County: Loudoun
Why didnt you PM him then if you lost his number?

#351459 - 07/06/12 11:25 AM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
ghipower Offline
1st Recon Btn 1980's,USMC

Loc: Chesapeake,Va
City or County: Chesapeake,Va
He already bad mouthed me before i could reply,aint dealing with him,besides that i could not get back on site to reply because i was banned remember.Im done to old to play kid's games'arguing about a 15.00 magazine

Mod's plesae lock

Edited by ghipower (07/06/12 11:38 AM)

#351499 - 07/06/12 12:56 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
Enigma Offline
Single barrel

Don't give your word if you can't make good on it.

Don't lie to cover your tracks.

Don't waste my time.

If you didn't want to deal with me then you should have just said it, I wouldn't have been upset. There are a lot of places to get Glock magazines.

Your only defense is demeaning me, lying about the events that took place, claiming you didn't have time when I called several times only to have you pick up and hang up on me. You had my number, you didn't lose it, I don't see evidence to support your claim of being banned.

This "local" account, only has two post so far. One for ghipower and a good sale, and in this thread about him. I wouldn't be surprised to find out how many accounts have been created with explicit intent to support Garry AKA Vinnie on here. Actions like these could procure a permanent ban on other community websites.

Cliff Notes: Garry AKA Vinnie is sketch. No one with an alias can be trusted apparently.

Edited by Enigma (07/06/12 12:58 PM)

#351505 - 07/06/12 01:03 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
Enigma Offline
Single barrel

I just noticed that the writing of the ghipower account and that of the local account are nearly identical. I wouldn't be surprised if they originated from the same IP and MAC address. The mods should be able to find this out for themselves.

http://i.imgur.com/tgbdf.png

Similar misspellings and poor grammar. I would say it was the exact same person.

If the mods allow this type of behavior on this website then I have no reason to be here. I will not tolerate such misbehavior and backhanded practices, I am better than that.

#351540 - 07/06/12 01:56 PM Re: ghipower [Re: ]
kx400 Offline
Gun fool

Originally Posted By: local
You are grown men arguing over a magazne,good grief,your worse than my kid's.I had a excellent transaction with ghipower aka gary yesterday,he even gave me ammo for free and said if i need more to call or PM him,and lowerd the price over the phone,i plan on dealing with him again many times over.I love the gun he sold me

Ann

Like I posted before. Doing one right after screwing others dose not make it right!

#351541 - 07/06/12 01:58 PM Re: ghipower [Re: ghipower]
kx400 Offline
Gun fool

Originally Posted By: ghipower
He already bad mouthed me before i could reply,aint dealing with him,besides that i could not get back on site to reply because i was banned remember.Im done to old to play kid's games'arguing about a 15.00 magazine

Mod's plesae lock

Why would the Mod's lock this post? Let the truth be known....

Research this...ghipower was hammered on 6-22-12 and "local" logs in 6-23-12. An Admin once said, What's to keep someone from just starting a new account once banned? Looks like that may have happened.

Edited by kx400 (07/06/12 03:00 PM)
Edit Reason: added

#351696 - 07/06/12 06:27 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
Enigma Offline
Single barrel

IP and MAC address banning.

#351807 - 07/06/12 09:15 PM Re: ghipower [Re: Enigma]
engberg27 Offline
NORTH DAKOTA

Loc: Fargo,ND
City or County: cass
Local is talking pretty bold to be the first post of his....almost sounds to comfortable.

"some kid kicked baseballs at me"

ROMNEY 2012
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

#351880 - 07/06/12 10:58 PM Re: ghipower [Re: engberg27]
GermanXD Offline
Straight Strapped

Loc: KY
City or County: Ft.Knox
Originally Posted By: engberg27
Local is talking pretty bold to be the first post of his....almost sounds to comfortable.

I agree, something just doesnt seem right here

#352283 - 07/07/12 05:05 PM Re: ghipower [Re: GermanXD]
shakey Offline
Addicted

Loc: stafford, va
City or County: stafford
local is registered as a woman/housewife and not a man lets refer to her as such. But all this does seem mighty odd the timing and talking big for a noobie. Local could be his wife trying to make him look better in the mods eyes but who knows. the mods will have to figure that out.