Who's Online
6 registered (trkeshel, WashingtonIrving, Dynarider84, thatruhondaryda, Matt0898, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#508279 - 03/29/13 08:09 AM gerdo
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
On 3/28, gerdo agreed to buy a brick of 22 ammo from me. We agreed to a time and a place. Last night, he writes "change of plans will not be getting the ammo from you. thanks any way."

Our comms, his in red, mine in blue

just refreshed and saw you new post asking for 60. how many are in the brick?

500, will be in XXX again tomorrow till early afternoon.

ok where and when should we meet I live on XXX.

How about XXX?

good what time? here is my cell XXX

What time works for you? 10am?

good. see you then.

Edited by BobVA (05/07/14 12:21 AM)

#508403 - 03/29/13 11:42 AM Re: -1 for gerdo (buyer WELCH) [Re: v8unleashed]
gerdo Offline
Bolt action

Loc: NOVA
City or County: FAIRFAX
I had agreed to buy a brick of 22 ammo from him and we set up a time and place to meet. I notified him 12 hours in advance that I had changed my mind. He posted on my profile that I am a welcher. I replied to him that changing my mind with ample notice is not welching. He replied with a nasty PM telling me to lick genitilia. He must live in a perfect world where he always gets whats he wants I have had many deals backed out of and simply move on.

#508412 - 03/29/13 12:01 PM Re: -1 for gerdo (buyer WELCH) [Re: v8unleashed]
spotshuntclub Offline
Bullet Supply

Loc: VA
City or County: Suffolk
well, you backed out of a deal that was set, so why would ou expect him to be perfectly OK with that? I dont blame him at all, and the worst part is that you actually think that it is OK to back ot of a deal, you are part of the problem here...

https://www.facebook.com/bbreloadingsupplies

#508424 - 03/29/13 12:13 PM Re: -1 for gerdo (buyer WELCH) [Re: v8unleashed]
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
Your first words in response are "I had agreed to buy...." You then broke our agreement, or put another way, did not do what you agreed to do. What exactly do you call that?

#508426 - 03/29/13 12:19 PM Re: -1 for gerdo (buyer WELCH) [Re: v8unleashed]
foniks Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Hampton
I think there's a couple of problems here. I realize I'm new here so take it for what you think it's worth, but I've seen this trend since I've been here. The forums have a feedback system to rate traders. The feedback option gives users the ability to express concern or support for users based on personal experience. If a buyer or trader backs out, the feedback option should be used - just as it should if a buyer or trader comes through with no hiccups. Why then do we resort to also send provocating messages (I've even seen threatening texts)? That is dangerous and there is always the chance, though extreme, for escalation and retaliation.

Feedback was left. As it should. The goal should be to warn other users, not vent frustration (its a 30 dollar brick of ammo!), so further PMs should have been avoided.

I realized no one asked me.