Who's Online
12 registered (Dathien, CowboyECHO, Osprey, Dave1978, rootsman, 762FMJ, melon0111, Racin Junkie, jblack87, louie0914, MHG, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#463890 - 01/26/13 01:54 PM fishcrazy
GunnyK Offline
Marksman

Loc: Stafford VA
City or County: Stafford
He agreed to buy my rifle at asking price but needed me to hold it for him for almost a week which was fine. yesterday I went to the meeting spot at the agreed time (which he picked) and waited for 1hr, he was a no show. He had my cell # in case something came up but no call or text. I left him a PM and nothing, he was logged on yesterday after all this and still nothing.

Hopefully he moves along off this site so nobody else gets stood up on a meeting.

#538349 - 05/22/13 10:42 AM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Tugboat Offline
Lead Farmer

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Suffolk
I read the feedback about this member but I thought I'd give him another chance.....

We were supposed to meet at the Richmond gun show on Sunday. He never showed, never called, and still has'nt responded. Do Not Trust this member. Below is the last PM's we had before our trade.

Fishcrazy: Okay, finally got things coordinated with the wife. If we could meet before the show on Sunday it would be perfect! What time before the show would work best for you? Let me know and I will be there!

Tugboat: Ok, great! How is 9 am in the parking lot at the show?

Fishcrazy: 9am in the parking lot. I will see you there!

UPDATE....... he has been online since and still has not responded

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tugboat (06/04/13 12:24 PM)

#538374 - 05/22/13 11:17 AM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Trace Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Williamsburg
That sucks. The bad thing about a lot of these deals not going down as planned is that its usually new poeple to the site which automatically gives all new members a bad name in some way. A few bad apples spoil the bunch. I hate when I see posts like these and someone chimes in that its all the new people on here that is messing everything up. Some of us newer members are good to deal with. Just my 2 cents.

#538465 - 05/22/13 02:45 PM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Datkins215 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Hampton
It seems that this is a topic that has been discussed about for quite some time. I hate that these people have been giving new members a bad name. I for one am new to this site, and I have never flaked out on a transaction.

#538867 - 05/23/13 07:50 AM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Tugboat Offline
Lead Farmer

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Suffolk
I'll give everyone a chance, no matter what your post count is. But if you have one bad comment, there is no way. I sincerely thought this member would want to do better and make a good name for himself considering he already had negative feedback.

I am not prejudice against pea shooters, there are some VaGT veterans I won’t deal with because of their attitude and/or what they say in their ads. I know immediately whether or not I want to deal with a member as I read their ads.

Fishcrazy got me; don’t let him get you too.

#539016 - 05/23/13 12:44 PM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Trace Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Williamsburg
Well said!

#539311 - 05/23/13 09:23 PM Re: fishcrazy [Re: GunnyK]
Randblitka Offline
BAMF

Loc: Danville, Virginia
City or County: Danville
My last three firearm and ammo transactions have been with members under 10 posts. All three of them were stellar. One cannot be judged on the amount of posts one has. I have dealt with and have conversations with members that have over 750 posts and they were rude and unprofessional. I guess its all about the person and not the post. Interesting topic.

Edited by Randblitka (05/23/13 09:23 PM)

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - Edmund Burke