Who's Online
10 registered (rollon, enkrates9, Jaycobb, MagDump187, Matt69, duracam, LukefromTx, 3 invisible), 13 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#739066 - 06/09/14 10:46 PM 1stThere - watch out for this member
Randblitka Offline
BAMF

Loc: Danville, Virginia
City or County: Danville
This member tried to trade me a $1000 AK and $600 for my Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) MK216 308/7.62 AR10 with several quality upgrades and with seven 20 round mags, etc... My packages is valued at over $3150+. When I told him that we were way too far apart in trade value, he decided he wanted to call me names, use all kinds of profanity, and he even put me on ignore so that I couldnt respond to his ignorant and unwarranted abuse. You can see the attached pic of what he said after I turned him down on his offer...

This is a new member on VAGT with about 28 posts. I am a good VAGT member in great standing with over 434 posts and 7 pages of positive feedback in my profile. Its a shame that people like this member have to be abusive and begin calling names when the try to rip someone off with a LOWBALL offer... it upset him when I told him "no thank you"... he then proceeded to call my firearm a DPMS.... Sorry but the poor fella cant read either... Perhaps he should look up what a Primary Weapons Systems MK216 is worth before he starts talking trash and being abusive... Real internet tough guy... calling names, then putting me on "ignore" so that I cant repond.

http://primaryweapons.com/firearms/mk2/rifles/#.U5UQdRwca3I

Attachments
Picture 1.png

Edited by Randblitka (06/09/14 10:51 PM)

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - Edmund Burke

#739160 - 06/10/14 09:44 AM Re: 1stThere - watch out for this member [Re: Randblitka]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to 1stThere inviting him to respond. (or will be when he comes of his 1 wk ban)

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT invited to comment.

Edited by BobVA (06/10/14 09:47 AM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#740110 - 06/11/14 11:10 PM Re: 1stThere - watch out for this member [Re: Randblitka]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
1stThere has stated his intent not to respond to this issue.

Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln