Who's Online
8 registered (RobJr, wmike24, Zach17981, Riverroad, Philly86, DKurtz, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#743306 - 06/18/14 03:46 PM DieselRock
joea22 Offline
German engineering at its finest

Loc: NOVA-FFX CO
City or County: Falls Church
I'll start by saying that I have no ill feelings towards D-R, just think this is one of those things other members should know about in case something similar arises.

I threw out a SB special. 175 shipped for and item i had for sale. he PMed me that he would take it if I could wait for a couple days, i said no initially (only hold for peeps i know) but decided that it was no skin off my nose to hang on to it for a few days (up till this point all good) so.. we get to the day when the MO was to be sent out... he says hes coming up north and can potentially meet me in my neck of the woods, i say great and assume he will contact me the next day. well the better part of the day passes, before i reach out, and he wasnt able to make it. still really no frustration at this point, I was just a little peeved about the lack of comms. anyways, he finally tells me he gets out the MO, and ill have it in 2 days. 2 days come and go, i wait on the 3rd day...nothing. we talk about it, and he tells me his post office is always messing up, he will cancel it and send out another with tracking.... that was about a week ago, and i have not heard anything since.....

All in all, if he had simply said.. hey man i just cant swing it right now, this could have been avoided.

mail buyers/sellers proceed with care.

Edited by Joea22 (06/18/14 07:01 PM)

#743324 - 06/18/14 04:22 PM Re: DieselRock [Re: joea22]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to DieselRock inviting him to respond.

Comments from others not involved in this transaction are not welcome.

#743414 - 06/18/14 07:39 PM Re: DieselRock [Re: joea22]
DieselRock Offline
Is Mildly Proficient At Karate

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: RVA area
Yeah man, ill take the hit. We have had a bunch of stuff happen this week, between my wife being diagnosed with skin cancer, and a few other things. Joe, My apologies, just havent had my head in the game. Ill get it down to you Friday, with tracking information and pictures of proof.

No underhanded stuff going on, not trying to scam. Just a bunch of bad timing.

Edited by DieselRock (06/18/14 07:42 PM)

#743417 - 06/18/14 07:50 PM Re: DieselRock [Re: joea22]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread locked.