Who's Online
14 registered (wdc757, ting1337, JND, EdwardZ, montana_jeepn, Wrecker, 8 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#743776 - 06/19/14 03:25 PM rogpog
oldman5 Offline
Addicted

Loc: va
City or County: spotsy
Just a heads up for anyone considering doing business with this person. I threw out an offer to him and it happened to be a dollar off from what he was thinking in his mind. Had I been able to read minds, we would have had a flawless deal. Unfortunately I am not a soothsayer. Instead, he elected to send me a few insulting words of which I perceived to be a derivative of the English language, and removed himself from the topic, putting me on ignore in the process. This disallowed me to be able to say yes and close the deal or to find the spare change in my couch cushions. For someone to get a God complex over a single dollar is downright laughable. I understand that a seller reserves the right who and who not to sell to. Just want others to be aware of how asinine certain individuals are. Shame on me for lowballing the price of a value menu fries.

#743809 - 06/19/14 05:07 PM Re: rogpog [Re: oldman5]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to rogpog inviting him to respond.

Comments from others not involved in this transaction are not welcome.

#743821 - 06/19/14 05:38 PM Re: rogpog [Re: Dadcpu]
Rogpog Offline
Grandpoobar

Loc: "The plains"
City or County: Fauqier county
I wish I didn't ignore oldman bc I cannot access the emails I exchanged w him. I will not talk about the price to a exact point because it was super low compared to what I have the mags posted but he told me he wanted them and I gave him a low price lower than asking price. He said well let me try my gun out and I'll get back to you. He then emailed me later and said well I'll take them for that price shipping included (it wasn't included it was separate when we were discussing the deal) it basically was less than 10 dollars a mag is what he wanted them for so I said that's a big neg buddy!!! Instead of throwing huge fits and trying to hammer out a deal with someone who is just going to try and make the offer even lower than I agreed to I just as soon as separate myself from that individual. Beware of oldman5.
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.

#743822 - 06/19/14 05:40 PM Re: rogpog [Re: oldman5]
Rogpog Offline
Grandpoobar

Loc: "The plains"
City or County: Fauqier county
Besides that he didn't even send me money to a address I gave him so there must not have been a deal made that required me to ship him a item for money he gave me. Just a guy who thinks his cheaper offer trumps any offer I agreed to
The only way I can see value in our 'off work' time is to go back to work, punch the clock on your time off...actually get paid for the time you would otherwise allot to handloading...that would be a value...but, you prolly wouldn't shoot as much.

#743828 - 06/19/14 05:51 PM Re: rogpog [Re: Rogpog]
oldman5 Offline
Addicted

Loc: va
City or County: spotsy
What a coincidence that nothing was 'saved', because your twisted view of events never transpired. No addresses were exchanged because a certain individual threw a fit over the difference of a dollar. My understanding was that in order to have a profile on here you had to be an adult. Anyway folks, word to the wise is to avoid rogpog.

#743857 - 06/19/14 06:25 PM Re: rogpog [Re: oldman5]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread locked.