Who's Online
9 registered (dzz, Skywalking, adirtyhers, groovinmonk, 5 invisible), 13 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#756353 - 07/16/14 11:17 AM aquaman
oodles-of-noodles Offline
Full Auto

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
aquaman has excellent feedback and I thought it would be a smooth transaction but it did not turn out that way. He had listed an Arsenal SLG21 several weeks ago. We had went back and forth on a price and finally agreed on one. His responses were very frequent during this time. We had tried to meet up on several occasions but aquaman was busy and had to cancel. I had no heartburn on this because there was still good communication. Then messages stopped for 2 weeks without any response. I had sent 3 messages during this time. They were all read. When I finally got a response, aquaman backed out of the deal and "decided to keep it". At this point negative feedback was posted and this post was witten per site ability.

While I do not have a problem with a trader backing out of a deal I do not appreciate the lengthy non communication.
"Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost." Heinlein

#756466 - 07/16/14 04:04 PM Re: aquaman [Re: oodles-of-noodles]
aquaman Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Virgina
City or County: Herndon
We never had a day/time to meet set in stone or how many extra mags will be included. besides I have been very busy and not had time to attend to the deal. For some reason the Op has decided to leave me negative feedback if Op wants the rifle he can have it for 1100 instead of 1000 for being a hassle smile

Edited by aquaman (07/16/14 04:08 PM)

#756505 - 07/16/14 05:15 PM Re: aquaman [Re: aquaman]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both parties have had their say. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln