Who's Online
10 registered (Jake3, GreenArrow08, Creig, r50140, Ali, wrickster, FoxII, Scopebite, 2 invisible), 19 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#762574 - 07/28/14 06:17 PM tmygun
Live4Hunting Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Newport News
I have a few things advertised on here. My daughter has been in the hospital for a almost two days with stitches and a concussion. In the mean time I have had my wife bumping my adds while at the hospital. I check my messages and had a very disturbing message that my wife was quite upset about along with myself. I'm sorry but I'm not going to have my wife go out and meet someone she has never met or know.

Message below"

Live four hunting,

I am still interested in the two piece 1911 GRIPS. Hope you can muster up the courage to call me and sell them as you have advertised. PHONE NUMBER REMOVED

thanks in advance, Tom

#762612 - 07/28/14 07:03 PM Re: tmygun [Re: Live4Hunting]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to tmygun inviting him to respond.

If you were not involved in the transaction, DO NOT REPLY TO THE FEEDBACK.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#762662 - 07/28/14 08:16 PM Re: tmygun [Re: BobVA]
tmygun Offline
Double barrel

Loc: new baltimore
City or County: Fauquier
Bob va,
Sorry I upset livetohunt it was not my intention to upset him or to meet his wife. I just wanted to set up a time to buy his grips, me told me he would call me in the morning and i waited for the call that never came. Then thinking he was afraid to call I Asked him to muster up the courage and call me so I could buy his grips.

All of my feedback up until now has been positive.

Sorry for any problems I have caused .

Thanks , Tom

#762671 - 07/28/14 08:35 PM Re: tmygun [Re: Live4Hunting]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have commented ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln