Who's Online
13 registered (rollon, mtn99, kg23, guns85, Titus, jblack87, VA_SHAKA, spaatz11, Ayal, VladDracul, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#765833 - 08/03/14 09:55 PM pistons
Matteo Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Herndon, VA
City or County: Fairfax
I've decided to edit this after giving a lot of thought because it really bothers me to leave negative feedback like this and I think pistons seems like a good person and the positive comments on his profile shows that, but in my case for the second time in less than a year he backed out after comitting on the same rifle. He said would buy my Norinco AK last September, but needed me to meet in Richmond over 100 miles away. I agreed but couldn't do it until the following weekend, but when it came close to time to meet, he didn't reply to my messages, until asked for explanation, which was car trouble. After I told the story on his profile he blamed me for delaying the purchase for a week but I was the one driving to his location. I decided to hang onto the rifle for a while and listed it again two weeks ago. Pistons asked if would meet in richmond and I asked if not a joke would like to meet him because it had bothered me the stuff we put on each other's profiles. He didn't realize was the same rifle but apologized for the BS and deleted what he put on my profile. I did the same, which made me feel good and he said would buy the AK 100% if I could meet closer to him and he would pay the full amount asked. But, to once again get to Richmond with our work schedules meant two weeks until I could get there. Deja Vu!!! The night before I'm going to leave he sends PMs and texts saying he was going to walk away already having buyer's remorse. He apologized repeatedly, and his last message called himself a piece of crap and said wouldn't blame me if posted a negative review. I don't think he's a piece of crap, and it wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't planning on using the funds for a needed non-firearm purchase. So I think we both have learned lessons.

#765849 - 08/03/14 10:21 PM Re: pistons [Re: Matteo]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to pistons.

If you were not involved in the transaction, DO NOT REPLY TO THE FEEDBACK.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln