Who's Online
7 registered (Tundradude, cadi86, moon23089, guns85, NpHoover, JND, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#742360 - 06/16/14 07:25 PM Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more!
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George
Howdy all,

Just testing the waters for another group buy.

If anyone participated in the last group buy, thank you! If not, this your chance to join in.

This is initial interest, at first, commitment comes later. I dont mind if this takes some time, I will only be active on this topic as active as it becomes.

shootingtargets7.com

They offer more than just target gongs.
Mark has bullseye gongs, silhouettes, mounting chains and a very simple but well designed target stand.

I'd like to aim for a July 4th weekend buy. But thats assuming we have the numbers to do so. Speaking of which:

A group buy reaching $1000 will get 10% off
$1500 and up will receive a 15% discount.

PLUS, at checkout there is a way to get MORE off by posting a link to facebook. You can instantly delete or hide the post on facebook AND STILL receive the facebook discount.

Each person will handle there own money and order individually as well.

The way we get the discount is informing Mark, he will make us a code that will be valid at checkout, and he trusts us to get to the goal that we have set($1000 or $1500+).

The code will be active for 2 days ONLY. Cant be a more permanent code or all of the internet would try to hop on.

Any questions, comments, concerns? PLEASE dont hesitate to leave any, I will do my best to diligently respond.

This will be the 2nd attempted put-together-group buy for me, with the first being VERY successful.
Over $2000 for Mark over at shootingtargets7.com.

Also, free targets when you buy at least:
$50-free 3" target
$100-free 4" target
$200-free 6" target
$300-free 8" target
You ONLY get ONE target. But if your smart about it, you can just make multiple orders and order the corresponding amount to get the free target(s) that you want.

Your free targets will be the SAME thickness as the targets you buy. EX: 1/2" or 3/8" etc

#742893 - 06/17/14 07:58 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
jfk1911 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Fredricksburg
City or County: Hartwood
I'm interested. Thanks, JFK

#743333 - 06/18/14 04:32 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

Bump

#743921 - 06/19/14 08:16 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
FREE TESTIMONIAL(unsolicited even) laugh

I joined in the last group buy of these and one of the targets I purchased was the 10" bullseye gong. If you have not seen these before, check them out. The bullseye gong is a 10" round steel gong that has a 3" round hole cut in the middle of it with a 4" steel gong hanging behind it. It comes complete with mounting chains and the 4" gong already mounted behind the 10" gong. I have not had a chance to shoot any of the targets yet, but they are very well made with smooth edges and whatnot. Just need a little cleaning and some paint, then your ready to hang and bang. partay

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#744699 - 06/21/14 12:24 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

Bump

#748154 - 06/28/14 05:47 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

Bump

#750777 - 07/04/14 02:20 AM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

City or County: Prince George,23842
email from shootingtargets7.com

Save 20% off on any single item using code 'JULY4' at checkout.
The coupon will be applied to the most expensive item in your cart
automatically.
Code is valid for July 4th/5th/6th ONLY so if you have been wanting
a stand or anything else take advantage and save some money.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#750997 - 07/04/14 03:40 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

bump

Yes. I HIGHLY recommend the stand.

I've been using with the gongs I got for my father-in-law and he loves it.

Easy to set up and take down and the only thing that needs replacing might be the 2x4 when you inadvertently shoot it. *oops*

Interest for the group buy is still going on. Even if it takes til August/September.

#770616 - 08/13/14 04:57 PM Re: Summertime Group buy-AR500 Targets and more! [Re: TheBigHeadGuy]
TheBigHeadGuy Offline
Bolt action

bump