Who's Online
8 registered (Krupp41, Trx450rmam, EugeneTheBeast, djmeelow, olerebjr, curiousshooter1978, 2 invisible), 13 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#771912 - 08/16/14 10:41 AM Meeting in Philly this Thursday 21 Aug 2014 (old town Manassas)
aftransporter1 Offline
Addicted

Loc: Prince William
City or County: Dale City
9413 Main St
Manassas, VA 20110

Philadelphia Tavern, I will be there to share my insight on the world but I really just want a good cheesesteak. With a decent beer selection and a good bar atmosphere this is the place to be.

It is old town Mansssas. Nice place and there are other spots to choose but come and say hello if a cheesesteak is not your forte. They make a good salad too. If you have sensitive ears this is a tavern, it gets loud at times. Me I love the atmosphere because there are normally a few dozen good guys and gals ribbing on each other. I even met a few folks there I deployed with and the bar wench (lady if you PC is your thing but leave political correctness at the door it has no place in a place to unwind) was happy for the stories.

Story time, in Iraq we did not have latrines handy and we were moving on the invasion. Well CPT me as the ALO saw a few lawn chairs adrift so I S.T.E.A.L. Them and some toilet bowl seats. S.T.E.A.L. - Strategically Transporting Equipment to an Alternate Location. So we built the potable toilet seat. Cut out the bottom, attached seat and boom just dig a hole set up the half wall, and watch the trucks go by like there is a TV in the bathroom. I should have gotten a patent on them.These were the type of stories we told so I expect decent conversation if you show up.

I will be there from 6-8. If drinking you know what to do.

Come out and meet others. Sorry no Pho, were in America, eat beef!

Remember Texas Forever!

I look like this :

#772657 - 08/17/14 08:39 PM Re: Meeting in Philly this Thursday 21 Aug 2014 (old town Manassas) [Re: aftransporter1]
g-shooter Offline
Great at putting the worm on the hook!!

Loc: NoVa
City or County: Alexandria
Wear the helmet so we know ya!

May make it, not sure with work.

If you are a Leader without followers you aren't leading...you are taking a walk.