Who's Online
12 registered (hokieskins, bravovictor, PiggRiver, wcd70, ken792, Schebishzt, louie0914, Speedyarms, 4 invisible), 3 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#775194 - 08/22/14 08:02 PM buckkiller58
Jackimoe Offline
Marksman

Loc: Hampton Roads Va./Norfolk
City or County: Norfolk
Buckkiller58 had a Smith pistol on the forum for sale. I PM'd him on 8/14 asking if it was still for sale and that I would take it if it was. He responded back and said he still had it. I asked him if he could meet that day and he advised me "not till around six". I left him a phone number and asked him to name a location to meet him at. I told him I would be coming from Suffolk. He never sent me any message advising that he had any type of issue or problem. Later that night I told him I could try to meet again but not until the following Monday. I heard nothing from him until I sent a PM asking if it was still for sale. He told me he still had it. I asked him if he could meet that day and never heard anything back from him.

He PM'd me a day or two later and told me he'd be at the Richmond show with the gun. I advised him there was no way I was going to drive two hours to pick the gun up. I told him that his communication had been poor and that I felt like I was dealing with a computer. He had chances to meet at a spot he chose. He was never courteous enough to keep me advised of any delays or problems. I told him that I would leave negative feedback because I felt that he had a gun for sale, had a committed buyer but would not follow through with communication to sell it.

He responded by calling me a and told me that he would have my feedback removed.

He seems to have good feedback but this entire ordeal has been negative. "I'll take it" is a commitment on my part. I feel like he showed his true colors. As a matter of class distinction, I'll choose not to deal with him in the future.

Moderator: The entire PM series is in my inbox.

Edited by BobVA (08/29/14 09:03 AM)
Edit Reason: language

#778514 - 08/29/14 08:53 AM Re: buckkiller58 [Re: Jackimoe]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to buckkiller58.

If you were not part of this transaction DO NOT RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#778582 - 08/29/14 11:18 AM Re: buckkiller58 [Re: Jackimoe]
buckkiller58 Offline
Professional

Loc: va
City or County: Charles City
for one thing I responded as anyone should after being cussed first! and for seconds, ill take it means jack crap! I sell when I want to whom I want!, as anyone should. what can I say about somebody that has nothing better to do than put negative feedback on someones profile! the way I see it a PM should stay a PM! I can do the same to him but im not what I called him in our PM's! by the way, HEY TO ALL THE COOL PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW ME. thanks, luv RED

#778667 - 08/29/14 02:32 PM Re: buckkiller58 [Re: Jackimoe]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln