Who's Online
4 registered (beavertrapper, Duncan0512, Daltosl, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#787066 - 09/14/14 08:33 PM Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day.
Bugzy Offline
OTTO FOOL 1%er

Loc: VA.
City or County: Peninsula area
I'm sure more folks have tried it. But this is the result of one attempt.

You'll also hear some discussion with regards to a Trust being defined by the BATFE as a "Person".

"There weren't any ... Swat Teams, Black Helicopters or SUV's used in this instance." The NFA branch examiner handled this very well.

Be sure to read the comments under the video if you watch it on the YouTube site: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9GKoxnGcM wink

#793612 - 09/29/14 03:21 PM Re: Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day. [Re: Bugzy]
leadfoot Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Henrico
Thank you Bugzy for not being a jack*** on the phone with the other guy. Everything seemed cool and makes sense.
I can only imagine how that phone call could have gone if it were some Mall ninja trying to prove a point... Over the phone.

#795682 - 10/04/14 09:48 AM Re: Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day. [Re: Bugzy]
rromeo Offline
Bullseye

Loc: VA
City or County: Pulaski
Should he wait 8 months to send the approval back? I'm kidding, but I seriously wonder if people doing stuff like this is a reason that approvals are taking so long these days.
Never initiate force against another. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.

#796397 - 10/05/14 10:06 PM Re: Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day. [Re: leadfoot]
Bugzy Offline
OTTO FOOL 1%er

Originally Posted By: leadfoot
Thank you Bugzy for not being a jack*** on the phone with the other guy. Everything seemed cool and makes sense.
I can only imagine how that phone call could have gone if it were some Mall ninja trying to prove a point... Over the phone.
Damn!!!!

I forgot about posting this, and haven't checked on it.

Leadfoot....that is NOT me!!! I found it on a machine gun forum.

I wouldn't play those silly games with the NFA folks.

#796400 - 10/05/14 10:11 PM Re: Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day. [Re: rromeo]
Bugzy Offline
OTTO FOOL 1%er

Originally Posted By: rromeo
But I seriously wonder if people doing stuff like this is a reason that approvals are taking so long these days.

I'm sure they get dropped like a Hot Rock if so. Check around....times have been reduced quite a bit lately.

#965601 - 11/02/15 09:02 PM Re: Trust Form 1 Machine Gun Approved!!! ..... for one day. [Re: Bugzy]
Bugzy Offline
OTTO FOOL 1%er

Discussion bump.