Who's Online
3 registered (Robert_allen, THUMPER580, MudBoi), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#803743 - 10/21/14 09:08 PM totemaster
Sweet16 Offline
Browning Sweet Sixteen

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chesapeake
totemaster pm'd me about two different posts I had listed for handguns for sale. He said in a text I want this gun, I will be selling my gun tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as I have cash in hand. I will meet you tomorrow...we discussed time and place, left it open until his friend gave him cash for his gun and he would let me know. Next day, more than half the day goes by I reach out to him, no reply. Later after I texted him again and said, its okay if you changed your mind just let me know. So I gave him an out. He replies with a bunch of excuses. I left my phone charger in my friends car, my buddy has not paid me for my gun. So I reply no problem just let me know when you get the money. He replies in the first text "got". Then in the second text "ya". Two days later I sent him one more text asking him if he is still interested. No reply. NOTHING BUT GAMES FROM THIS GUY, VERY IMMATURE, NO RESPONSIBILITY. I mean I gave him an out, just tell me if you don't want the gun I'm a big boy I can handle it. Just don't lead me to believe you still plan on purchasing and then not be man enough to say hey sorry I changed my mind. Or even respond to text for that matter.

Edited by Sweet16 (10/21/14 09:41 PM)

#803782 - 10/21/14 10:47 PM Re: totemaster [Re: Sweet16]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
PM sent to totemaster inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT TO RESPOND

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#804048 - 10/22/14 03:53 PM Re: totemaster [Re: Sweet16]
totemaster Offline
glockade

Loc: va
City or County: chesapeake
Wow talk about immature I have purchased/traded over 4 weapons on this site with NO negative feedback but hey you always have one bad apple from a guy who put his eggs in one basket and also fails to mention us talking on the phone like we only had text conversations a truley uninterested buyer wouldn't give his personal number for you to be able to communicate outside of the site someone please buy this mans firearms before he goes on a shooting spread PS I still do have my gun and my friend never did buy but hey I didn't blast him for not coming through ***PLAY NICE*** happens but I would think that would be common sence due to me not responding to your last text but hey common sense isn't common I guess but all in all I hope you find a MATURE buyer who responds to your every message and you both have a long lasting lucrative relationship...the nerve of some guys lol

#804052 - 10/22/14 04:00 PM Re: totemaster [Re: Sweet16]
totemaster Offline
glockade

Loc: va
City or County: chesapeake
Oh and if I'm lying check my feedback on previous transactions I would understand if I stood you up if you were waiting on me somewhere or if you even changed your post to pending funds due to our conversations but neither occurred sorry I'm immature because things didn't go as planned and that's on my end either smh but as stated happy sale to you buddy now I'm OFFICIALLY OUT

#804154 - 10/22/14 07:39 PM Re: totemaster [Re: totemaster]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln