Who's Online
3 registered (stick, Falkov, 1 invisible), 6 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#807562 - 10/30/14 04:06 PM Joea22
tfltackdriver Offline
Custom Title (50 characters max)

Loc: Near Lynchburg
City or County: Bedford County
User Joea22 contacted me on 10/20 to purchase an item. Over the course of two pages of PMs, he agreed to buy the item and asked me to hold it until his payday on 10/28.
On 10/28, he contacted me to welch on the deal, stating he was getting a 300 upper, but stated he'd still buy mine if I was going to be upset. I let him know that after holding it a week, I expected him to follow through.
He subsequently told me he would be sending a money order and then finally contacted me at midnight to let me know he had no money and would be backing out.
I'm not out anything but time and patience. I see Joea22 has completed several transactions while he's been "broke," so my conclusion is this is just a case of dishonesty -- not something I want to be a part of in this community.

#807589 - 10/30/14 05:01 PM Re: Joea22 [Re: tfltackdriver]
joea22 Offline
German engineering at its finest

Loc: NOVA-FFX CO
City or County: Falls Church
Seems like your dabbling in the arts of dishonesty yourself, sir. I told you I traded into a 300 upper, not purchased, furthermore, my other transactions have little or nothing to do with me purchasing an item VIA mail from you. I was trading with other members, but i suppose you consider that dishonesty.

I did have to back out of the deal because of financial reasons, but it was a mail deal, and i communicated my situation honestly, not much time was lost and I feel like you were hardly inconvenienced.

tfltackdriver: New BCM upper $100 shipped. PM for info.
tfltackdriver: Discount code: Joea22isadirtbag

Only great, upstanding members of the forum post things like this in the shoutbox!

nuff said.

#807620 - 10/30/14 05:41 PM Re: Joea22 [Re: tfltackdriver]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln