Who's Online
5 registered (Redcatcher, Thastew, csgates, MisterM, Ohhh07), 11 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#812129 - 11/09/14 03:07 PM Kgraber
EHJoyner Offline
Marksman

Loc: Warrenton, VA
City or County: Warrenton
4 days ago I cam upon a very sweet deal. A CZ P-07 with a boat load of of extras. The sale was important. I was buying this for my wife on a recommendation of several sheriff deputies that have been trying everything they can to keep an adult stalker away from my 12 year old girl. I say this so that people will know that sometimes when a deal if being made it may be a situation of a need than a want. That deal never happened. We were supposed to meet Sat morning and he did not respond to texts, the one call I made when I went to the meet spot wouldn't connect (this I didn't have to do with him), and I sent a vaguntrader PM. A message or text would have been nice. The deal couldn't be made on Thursday or Friday but he had long distance constraints that prevented the meet. Now I'm in a situation where my wife has nothing she can use because all of my guns are to big for her hands to hold. My hands are twice her size. Still haven't heard from him about the meet or returning my communication. Iadditionally, I canceled a weekend trip for this deal. I did give ample time to log negative feedback since once before I jumped the gun and left neg feedback for a user not getting back with me when he is a police officer and was called into work last minute. In the end I hope it's not a situation where he or his family had an emergency and someone's hurt.

#812139 - 11/09/14 03:34 PM Re: Kgraber [Re: EHJoyner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to kgraber inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#823448 - 12/04/14 10:30 AM Re: Kgraber [Re: BobVA]
EHJoyner Offline
Marksman

Loc: Warrenton, VA
City or County: Warrenton
I guess it is what it is. He won't respond to a complaint opened but he can still find the time to sell more stuff. HE HAS SOLD THE GUN AND AND STILL HASNT REPONDED. He wasted my weekend that I cAncled to get the gun, he wasted my gas and timer.