Who's Online
1 registered (gobbler), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#819846 - 11/26/14 12:46 PM rifle-cop624
Ryan327 Offline
Salvage shooter

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Lorton
I did my first deal on here with Warren and while I never really got to know him personally, I still remember him and hopefully some others still do as well. RIP.

Warren Roy Finkelman, 39, of Fredericksburg passed away April 21, 2011. He was born in Canada Nov. 7, 1971.

He was the beloved husband of Catherine Veniskey Finkelman.

Mr. Finkelman was a U.S. Army veteran who served as a paratrooper and sniper in Panama. Additionally, he served in the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, "The Old Guard," providing ceremonial duties to the president and at Arlington National Cemetery. He then served as an officer with the Metropolitan Police Department, deputy with the Stafford County Sheriff's Office, and Deputy Chief of Police with the Seat Pleasant, Md., Police Department. Most recently, he was a firearms instructor with Alutiig International, subcontracting with the Department of State.

In addition to his wife, he is survived by his grandparents, Bob and Rhoda Ramer, and his parents, David and Helene Finkelman, all of Miami; daughter Kierstyn; son Justin; and a sister, Ilisa Finkelman of Wilton Manors, Fla.

#827322 - 12/12/14 02:14 PM Re: rifle-cop624 [Re: Ryan327]
pho_krew_sbudz Offline
SELL ME OLD VIDEO GAMES

Loc: Ashburn, VA
City or County: Loudoun
I've also dealt with Warren years ago. Wonderful guy and all around great person. May he RIP