Who's Online
13 registered (flben, terribleein, begemot, Bravo6, cvo springer, KBush51, Alexk68w, va_leo, Hemiphant_arms, mmc-ret, 3 invisible), 7 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#827762 - 12/13/14 02:52 PM Turion
Jeff_smallmon Offline
Sayer of randomness in the shoutbox

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Norfolk
Had a date set.... Place set..... Cash in hand...... Seller says oh i forgot it at home. .... Waste of time. If you dont wanna sell the weapon dont waste my time

#827780 - 12/13/14 03:27 PM Re: Turion [Re: Jeff_smallmon]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Turion inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#827820 - 12/13/14 05:40 PM Re: Turion [Re: Jeff_smallmon]
Turion Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Newport News
Amazing! Some people want the world to serve them. Yes, we did agree to meet after 2 pm in NN to sell the rifle for $250. Jeff said he would text me when he left Norfolk. I forgot to grab the rifle when I left out of my house for work. Once I realized that I had forgotten it, I immediately sent Jeff a text advising him I had forgot to bring it with me to work.... A courtesy so he would not leave Norfolk and head to Newport News. He then asked when he could pick it up, and I replied tomorrow, Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thursday. Jeff then replied via text, "yeah I think I'm gonna have to pass" I was not a "no show". Jeff didn't drive anywhere to meet me, and subsequently waste gas or time.

I do want to sell the rifle, and will sell it to someone that doesn't think the world revolves around them.

#827828 - 12/13/14 05:51 PM Re: Turion [Re: Jeff_smallmon]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln