Who's Online
6 registered (guns85, ljeng25, a65l, graybeard, 2 invisible), 14 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#842751 - 01/16/15 10:10 AM chasini
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
Here we go again...

Said he would buy 2 Glock 17 magazines from me, and asked for my paypal info. I gave him a total and my paypal address. He did not send payment. When I followed up, he said someone had backed out on a deal with him, and he apparently does not have a spare $38 to complete the deal with me. If you don't have the money in hand, don't commit to buy something!

#842828 - 01/16/15 01:28 PM Re: chasini [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to chasini inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#842857 - 01/16/15 03:18 PM Re: chasini [Re: v8unleashed]
chasini Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
No big deal. I'll go ahead and still buy the mags from him as long as you guys are agreed to take off the negative comment on me and like the thing never happened. I have eraned some really good comment from other floks here and it really doesn't have to be that way. Thanks!

#842900 - 01/16/15 04:35 PM Re: chasini [Re: v8unleashed]
chasini Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Lynchburg
All in all no big deal I have been thinking it over. Who cares really? And I didn't say that I won't buy the mags from you either. It's just the matter of time I told you that and apologized to you very clearly in the PM. You come up here give me a thumb down and acting like a child wasting my priceless time. Unfortunately I will not buy anything from you just for the thing you've done to me. Do what you gonna do and say what you gonna say I just don't give a France.

#842980 - 01/16/15 07:16 PM Re: chasini [Re: v8unleashed]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln