Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#841934 - 01/14/15 11:04 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond City
This comes as no surprise to me, I knew the Gov was rabidly anti-gun long before he was elected. I agree with many of the sentiments expressed already, and I know I'll just be preaching to the choir if I chime in. I would like to point something out though; while it seems highly unlikely in the immediate future, I believe that at some point we're going to see the passage of legislation regarding private sales/transfers of firearms. I am totally against this (& all forms of gun control). However, if faced with the prospect of an outright ban on private sales, and the option of being able to utilize the VSP call in line like FFL's do now, I would definitely choose the latter.

I think that we should fight tooth and nail all proposed gun control, but keep this notion in our back pockets - if we are provided access to the VSP call-in we will still be able to buy/sell/trade privately, without the added expense and hassle of coordinating thru an FFL. And we could ultimately dodge a bullet on the Federal level as well, much like VA did when it instituted the instant call-in line in the first place; our system met the criteria of Federal legislation passed after we created it, while many states were stuck with (& continue to have in some cases) a 3-day waiting period for purchases. Just my .02

#842091 - 01/14/15 05:42 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: chuckyzfr1]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Loc: Rappahannock County, VA
City or County: Front Royal
Originally Posted By: chuckyzfr1
This comes as no surprise to me, I knew the Gov was rabidly anti-gun long before he was elected. I agree with many of the sentiments expressed already, and I know I'll just be preaching to the choir if I chime in. I would like to point something out though; while it seems highly unlikely in the immediate future, I believe that at some point we're going to see the passage of legislation regarding private sales/transfers of firearms. I am totally against this (& all forms of gun control). However, if faced with the prospect of an outright ban on private sales, and the option of being able to utilize the VSP call in line like FFL's do now, I would definitely choose the latter.

I think that we should fight tooth and nail all proposed gun control, but keep this notion in our back pockets - if we are provided access to the VSP call-in we will still be able to buy/sell/trade privately, without the added expense and hassle of coordinating thru an FFL. And we could ultimately dodge a bullet on the Federal level as well, much like VA did when it instituted the instant call-in line in the first place; our system met the criteria of Federal legislation passed after we created it, while many states were stuck with (& continue to have in some cases) a 3-day waiting period for purchases. Just my .02

Concur, none of us want to sell to felons. In this 'era of transparency' you'd think that would be an easy one to pass. Give individual sellers access to the system. I'd even pay a small fee to check someone I didn't know before selling. But, it should also be optional to use or not, there are guys on this board I've numerous trades with, they have a CCP, and I know them, I'm not going to run them.

#842401 - 01/15/15 01:55 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Vagunbuyer4 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Richmond
City or County: Richmond
Will be there, bringing fellow VAGT members.

#842440 - 01/15/15 04:06 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Vagunbuyer4 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Richmond
Thought I'd post the ammo the anti-gunners would be using.

Attachments
ammo.jpg

#842668 - 01/16/15 01:12 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: aka-cyberman]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Originally Posted By: aka-cyberman
Gun Control is his silent, number one priority.

He has to payback his 3 biggest money backers that got him elected into office ... bill , hillary and micheal

#842770 - 01/16/15 10:32 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
cville_guy Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Midlothian, VA
City or County: Chesterfield
Two of the three proposals seem reasonable to me...

I don't think restricting gun ownership for folks that owe child support will do anything for safety but if it makes a guy not meeting his obligations start paying, then maybe it's worth considering. We deny felons' constitutional rights to vote, hard to see how this is much different.

Background checks seem reasonable to me. My background, and the background of a significant majority of folks on this site are clean. If the background check process is quick and simple, why not?

I'm less confident about the reasonableness of one handgun a month. I can think of many reasonable scenarios where an individual would buy or sell more than one handgun in 30 days. Perhaps there is some benefit to limiting quantity but exceptions would need to be added. Not sure how to write this one yet...

I welcome any constructive comments that don't engage in personal insults and can provide counter view points of substanence. Simply stating "these rules infringe on gun rights" without elaborating why is not constructive and are actually counter productive to your argument because it makes reasonable people less willing to listen.

#842772 - 01/16/15 10:34 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: cville_guy]
v8unleashed Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: nova
City or County: nova
In my experience, there is a direct relation to the number of times a person uses the word "reasonable" in describing gun control, and how unreasonable his ideas actually are. This also relates how far he has his head stuck in the sand. You used the word "reasonable" a lot. Why is it necessary to preface your statement by telling people that it is "reasonable" -- is it because they might not think so unless you tell them?

Thank God we have a system of constitutional government based on the rule of law, and not whatever a majority of ostriches think is "reasonable" at any given time. Another school shooting or two, and most Americans will be in favor of taking away all semi-automatic weapons. They will believe that is exceedingly "reasonable."

I for one am in favor of a background check before people are allowed to obtain internet access and post things on web forums. And it seems appropriate that ostriches would not pass such a check, so they won't make dangerous posts about how reasonable it is to take away my rights. That seems reasonable to me.

Originally Posted By: cville_guy

I don't think restricting gun ownership for folks that owe child support will do anything for safety but if it makes a guy not meeting his obligations start paying, then maybe it's worth considering. We deny felons' constitutional rights to vote, hard to see how this is much different.

Background checks seem reasonable to me. My background, and the background of a significant majority of folks on this site are clean. If the background check process is quick and simple, why not?

I'm less confident about the reasonableness of one handgun a month. I can think of many reasonable scenarios where an individual would buy or sell more than one handgun in 30 days. Perhaps there is some benefit to limiting quantity but exceptions would need to be added. Not sure how to write this one yet...

I welcome any constructive comments that don't engage in personal insults and can provide counter view points of substanence. Simply stating "these rules infringe on gun rights" without elaborating why is not constructive and are actually counter productive to your argument because it makes reasonable people less willing to listen.

#842776 - 01/16/15 10:49 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: v8unleashed]
cville_guy Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Midlothian, VA
City or County: Chesterfield
Complete avoidance of discussing the actual issue. You sound like an intelligent person, which makes your comment all the more disappointing that it contains nothing worth actually reading frown
I'm sorry you were unable to develop a meaningful argument. Do you wish to try again?

#842916 - 01/16/15 05:21 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: cville_guy]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

First off, don't try to gain the high ground by using the word reasonable, or sensible or any other self chosen qualifier. If you have an argument to make on merits just do so.

1. Restricting gun ownership on folks that owe child support is about intellectually honest as restricting car, home or clothing ownership. Why guns? Why not garnish their wages? Why not put them in stocks, parade them through town?

2. Background check requirements happen when one goes through an FFL so it must be acceptable right? Actually, they are just a restriction on lawful buyers. You'd think that when someone fails a background check they would do further investigating. Nope, they rarely ever do even if the person is a convicted felon. Of the hundreds of thousands of failed background checks only a handful have been prosecuted over the last 15 years. And...that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I failed a background check once, so I called what find out WTF. Talked to a very nice lady at VSP who said sorry, their bad. Went back to the FFL, he reran it and I 'passed'.

The reality is that criminals get guns mainly from robberies. I'd have to go find the survey, but of thousands of prisoners surveyed only a small, very small percentage ever got as gun in personal transaction.

So, do background checks work, apparently not very well. Yet, I wouldn't disagree that I should be able to check someone with their permission w/out using an FFL. I'd even pay a small fee. BUT, it should also be voluntary, I should not be required to do so

3. The 1 gun a month silliness is nothing more than playing to the stupidity of the constituency. They could at least have gone through the motions of having Bloomberg or Soros pay for some silly study where they find at least one example of multigun buyers committing some crime somewhere, but they didn't even do that...make a case as to a benefit of the restriction or withdraw your argument.

#843594 - 01/18/15 08:42 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: cville_guy]
Paratus Offline
Addicted

City or County: Appomattox

I am finding it difficult to agree that restricting, or removing however temporary, the civil rights of anyone for such stuff as child support is a good thing. IF you own firearms for whatever reason, self defense, hunting, collecting or whatever there are NO reasonable restrictions. Why not extend this line of thinking to all our civil rights? In fact, why not put all the civil rights on the table for this, and other stuff? HOw about free speech, or Fifth Amendment rights?? Where will it end? Give up NOTHING. There are no reasonable infringements.

#843684 - 01/18/15 11:47 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: cville_guy]
Marine1945 Offline
Marksman

City or County: Fairfax
Sorry, but I think your perspective is crap. People owe child support for a wide variety of reasons. How about people who went bankrupt? Why not penalize them. How about people who owe back taxes? Punish people for their crime. Don't take their rights away, unless it is directly related to the crime. There is a reason we call them rights.

Most people have good backgrounds. And serious criminals are not "the people" defined in the 2nd Amendment. "The people" were those who could bear arms as part of a militia. Some of those didn't have stellar records, and wouldn't qualify for weapons as ordained by the Stalinists in our government. Yet they were the militia that fought in the Revolution, the War of 1812 and made up much of the forces on both sides in the Civil War. Punish criminals if they illegally take weapons, not "the people." I have no issue with a non-violent felon who's done his time and has made amends having a weapon to defend himself and his family.

Just to clarify, I don't owe child support. I'm married to the beautiful wife I met 28 years ago. And, I'm a retired Marine officer, who's worked at pretty high levels of government. But people that attack my fellow Americans are scum, and I will defend their rights to the death. That's the oath I took.

If you don't believe in rights, then leave. Go to another country. This is ours.

And if you don't believe in insults then don't post crap concepts.

#843813 - 01/18/15 04:46 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: Marine1945]
Supermanscape Offline
Full Auto

City or County: Virginia Beach
Originally Posted By: Marine1945
Sorry, but I think your perspective is crap. People owe child support for a wide variety of reasons. How about people who went bankrupt? Why not penalize them. How about people who owe back taxes? Punish people for their crime. Don't take their rights away, unless it is directly related to the crime. There is a reason we call them rights.

Most people have good backgrounds. And serious criminals are not "the people" defined in the 2nd Amendment. "The people" were those who could bear arms as part of a militia. Some of those didn't have stellar records, and wouldn't qualify for weapons as ordained by the Stalinists in our government. Yet they were the militia that fought in the Revolution, the War of 1812 and made up much of the forces on both sides in the Civil War. Punish criminals if they illegally take weapons, not "the people." I have no issue with a non-violent felon who's done his time and has made amends having a weapon to defend himself and his family.

Just to clarify, I don't owe child support. I'm married to the beautiful wife I met 28 years ago. And, I'm a retired Marine officer, who's worked at pretty high levels of government. But people that attack my fellow Americans are scum, and I will defend their rights to the death. That's the oath I took.

If you don't believe in rights, then leave. Go to another country. This is ours.

And if you don't believe in insults then don't post crap concepts.

I wish there was a like button and a thanks button. I appreciate you serving our country. I also appreciate that you think on your own as all americans should and haven't drank the kool-aid.

If you ran for president you'd definitely get my vote!

#843852 - 01/18/15 06:05 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Frizzman Offline
Harquebusier

Loc: Virginia Beach
City or County: Virginia Beach
I was born and bred in Virginia. I am over sixty and have been a shooter, hunter and collector since I was a kid. I remember when we could bring our shotguns to school as long as they stayed in the car in the school parking lot so we could leave from school and go small game hunting. There was a school shooting team when I went to high school.

Those days are long past. I have watched our rights erode based on the actions of the thugs in our society. Boys who grow up without fathers to guide them and teach them what a real man is and many who have no idea who their father is have created most of the problems. Sperm donors who bear no consequences for their irresponsible behavior create these problems. Women who expect little or nothing from the other parent are the problem...Does Governor Carpetbagger address these and other social issues that are the real cause of societal volence...Absolutely not!

The inanimate object is the easy target for simplistic thinking. Politicians do not base their appeals on facts or logic. They pander to be elected. The present Governor is typical. He is obviously an opportunist who was rewarded for being the Clinton's bagman and huckster. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. One did not have to be a political pundit to expect this from him and his ilk.

We now have a situation where both US Senators are wealthy carpetbaggers and a Governor that is just more of the same. The electorate is uninformed. How many voters have studied history, government or political science? How many understand anything about statistical proof or objective evidence? How many have even read a book or at least a newspaper in the last year? Few, I suspect. Yes, these people "buy elected offices" but without ignorant and apathetic voters, that would not happen. We get the government we deserve.

I also find "common sense rules/laws/retrictions/etc" as the phrase that means that one's freedom of choice and personal responsibilty and consequences for a person's individual behavior are to be removed by the lawyers running our lives. There is no way to define "common sense". What exactly does that mean? If it can't be objectively defined, it means nothing. That is precisely why the politicians use that phrase so often.

So far as the current drone in the Governor's Office goes, I doubt he has an original idea in his repertory. His proposals are a safe bet for him and his puppeteers. He knows very well there is no chance of their passage. His failed proposals will go nowhere and will be forgotten by all but a small amount of people who have much interest in this topic. To his political creditors and constituents, he will have made good on his pre-election promises..."At least, our wonderful Governor TRIED to reduce the terrible gun violence and FIGHT the evil NRA and all those gun nuts."...He was defeated by those evil Republicans and "the gun lobby", right? It's a wining proposition for him.

The "common sense" proposal regarding "the gun show loophole" is obviously aimed at curtailing and ending private sales. If it was put as a mandated prohibition of the right to sell personal property that will be enforced with severe sanctions, people may be less enchanted by this "common sense" proposal. Many of us know the instant check isn't instant. Due to my common name, I am always put on a hold. My record is spotless. I was a LEO. Yet, I have to wait for unpredictable amounts of time to be told I am not to be denied. All the new users of the system will further slow an already over burdened system. Is that acceptable? It is not for me. As has been stated many times, those who comply with the law will suffer the inconvenience and those who do not comply will do so with little actual risk. Anyone with any "common sense" knows that. The drug laws have certainly extinguished the trade in illegal drugs, right?

So, I am all for showing up for lobby days and other such events. The local "news" outlets will marginalize the pro Second Amendment. Will the politicians who don't make themselves scarce be influenced to change their votes? Perhaps...But, showing up to a rally isn't enough. Just sending money to the NRA alone won't influence people much. We need to be politically active and informed and willing and able to state our case to those who will pay attention. We need to be able to present reasoned, evidence based information to those around us and avoid exhibition of emotionalism that serves to confirm to others that supporters of the right to keep and bear arms ARE sane and pose no threat to them.

#843859 - 01/18/15 06:26 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Outstanding post Frizzman .... we are of the same generation and I too took guns to school and was a member of the schools rifle team.

Amazing how the country has changed in the last 50 years.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#843930 - 01/18/15 08:37 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: BobVA]
Mark S Offline
Mark S

Originally Posted By: BobVA
Outstanding post Frizzman .... we are of the same generation and I too took guns to school and was a member of the schools rifle team.

I'm not 'quite' as old as BobVA and Frizzman, but we took guns to school for show and tell, and we needed them in plays that we were doing in grade school. THAT WAS IN NEW YORK, in the late 1960s and early 70s. It just goes to show you what can happen and how fast.

#844155 - 01/19/15 11:30 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Quigley Offline
Gun fool

Loc: Suffolk
City or County: Suffolk
Please post an update on how it went for those of us that couldnt make it.

#844235 - 01/19/15 02:45 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: Frizzman]
LBwill1960 Offline
Responsible for all the world's problems

Loc: Mechanicsville,VA
City or County: Hanover
Originally Posted By: Frizzman
I was born and bred in Virginia. I am over sixty and have been a shooter, hunter and collector since I was a kid. I remember when we could bring our shotguns to school as long as they stayed in the car in the school parking lot so we could leave from school and go small game hunting. There was a school shooting team when I went to high school.

Those days are long past. I have watched our rights erode based on the actions of the thugs in our society. Boys who grow up without fathers to guide them and teach them what a real man is and many who have no idea who their father is have created most of the problems. Sperm donors who bear no consequences for their irresponsible behavior create these problems. Women who expect little or nothing from the other parent are the problem...Does Governor Carpetbagger address these and other social issues that are the real cause of societal volence...Absolutely not!

The inanimate object is the easy target for simplistic thinking. Politicians do not base their appeals on facts or logic. They pander to be elected. The present Governor is typical. He is obviously an opportunist who was rewarded for being the Clinton's bagman and huckster. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. One did not have to be a political pundit to expect this from him and his ilk.

We now have a situation where both US Senators are wealthy carpetbaggers and a Governor that is just more of the same. The electorate is uninformed. How many voters have studied history, government or political science? How many understand anything about statistical proof or objective evidence? How many have even read a book or at least a newspaper in the last year? Few, I suspect. Yes, these people "buy elected offices" but without ignorant and apathetic voters, that would not happen. We get the government we deserve.

I also find "common sense rules/laws/retrictions/etc" as the phrase that means that one's freedom of choice and personal responsibilty and consequences for a person's individual behavior are to be removed by the lawyers running our lives. There is no way to define "common sense". What exactly does that mean? If it can't be objectively defined, it means nothing. That is precisely why the politicians use that phrase so often.

So far as the current drone in the Governor's Office goes, I doubt he has an original idea in his repertory. His proposals are a safe bet for him and his puppeteers. He knows very well there is no chance of their passage. His failed proposals will go nowhere and will be forgotten by all but a small amount of people who have much interest in this topic. To his political creditors and constituents, he will have made good on his pre-election promises..."At least, our wonderful Governor TRIED to reduce the terrible gun violence and FIGHT the evil NRA and all those gun nuts."...He was defeated by those evil Republicans and "the gun lobby", right? It's a wining proposition for him.

The "common sense" proposal regarding "the gun show loophole" is obviously aimed at curtailing and ending private sales. If it was put as a mandated prohibition of the right to sell personal property that will be enforced with severe sanctions, people may be less enchanted by this "common sense" proposal. Many of us know the instant check isn't instant. Due to my common name, I am always put on a hold. My record is spotless. I was a LEO. Yet, I have to wait for unpredictable amounts of time to be told I am not to be denied. All the new users of the system will further slow an already over burdened system. Is that acceptable? It is not for me. As has been stated many times, those who comply with the law will suffer the inconvenience and those who do not comply will do so with little actual risk. Anyone with any "common sense" knows that. The drug laws have certainly extinguished the trade in illegal drugs, right?

So, I am all for showing up for lobby days and other such events. The local "news" outlets will marginalize the pro Second Amendment. Will the politicians who don't make themselves scarce be influenced to change their votes? Perhaps...But, showing up to a rally isn't enough. Just sending money to the NRA alone won't influence people much. We need to be politically active and informed and willing and able to state our case to those who will pay attention. We need to be able to present reasoned, evidence based information to those around us and avoid exhibition of emotionalism that serves to confirm to others that supporters of the right to keep and bear arms ARE sane and pose no threat to them.

Sir the next time I'm down your way it would be my honor to buy you a cup of coffee ,a beer ,soft drink what have you and to shake your hand.

I was there today and although the turn out was not as good as it should have been we still represented. For those that say I had to work ,to much to do around here ,ect ,ect. you need to realize that numbers speak volumes. Not preachin ,just sayin. smirk
I am not a political person but made sure this year to ask in advance to have off so I could attend. The fact that the Governor of this state is bought and paid for by Bloomberg and his gun grabbin buddies needs to be a wake up call folks. Again not preachin,just sayin.

Ms Emily Miller was the main speaker today and what she had to go thru to get a gun and a permit to carry is beyond belief. And this is in the capital of the free world people. frown
Very glad I went and will be going from now on . Keep up the fight folks.

Edited by LBwill1960 (01/19/15 03:07 PM)

#844282 - 01/19/15 05:02 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Sfach Offline
Positive, approachable and accomodating, Thats Me!

Loc: Stafford, VA
City or County: N Stafford

To the Brian VAGT and the MODS..thanks for all that you do here on the VAGT.

Edited by Sfach (01/19/15 05:21 PM)
Edit Reason: Moved
RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHATS BEYOND IT

#844297 - 01/19/15 05:52 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: Sfach]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
Originally Posted By: Sfach

To the Brian VAGT and the MODS..thanks for all that you do here on the VAGT.

Mods deserve the credit and the thanks!!

#845562 - 01/22/15 10:59 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: Mark S]
cowboyt Offline
The Token Liberal?

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: NOVA
Originally Posted By: Mark S
Originally Posted By: BobVA

I'm not 'quite' as old as BobVA and Frizzman, but we took guns to school for show and tell, and we needed them in plays that we were doing in grade school. THAT WAS IN NEW YORK, in the late 1960s and early 70s. It just goes to show you what can happen and how fast.

I'm originally from San Francisco and was born in those aforementioned late '60's. Unfortunately, we weren't bringing guns to school for show 'n' tell, not in the Bay Area. I wasn't even allowed to have a BB-gun because my parents didn't approve of it. "YOU DON'T NEED THAT!" I envied my friends whose parents let them have BB-guns.

If we don't start doing a better job selling the idea of freedom to younger folks, about why this matters, we're in for it, folks. We will become California if we don't do this.
Liberalism means supporting the ENTIRE Constitution, including the 2A, 100%. Anything less is not Liberalism.

#845610 - 01/22/15 01:46 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: cowboyt]
lawman90 Offline
HK's, AK's

Loc: Fairfax, VA
City or County: Fairfax County
Originally Posted By: cowboyt

I'm originally from San Francisco and was born in those aforementioned late '60's. Unfortunately, we weren't bringing guns to school for show 'n' tell, not in the Bay Area. I wasn't even allowed to have a BB-gun because my parents didn't approve of it. "YOU DON'T NEED THAT!" I envied my friends whose parents let them have BB-guns.

If we don't start doing a better job selling the idea of freedom to younger folks, about why this matters, we're in for it, folks. We will become California if we don't do this.

If it's any consolation, I've noticed my younger and more liberal friends (along with people my age, 24 year old millennial) are much more pro-gun than their parents and older siblings. This is just my experience of course, but we young people do like our guns and spread it by taking each other to the range, gun shows, etc. I've also gotten at least 3 or 4 good friends of mine into guns, one of which is already on his 6th or so.

#846002 - 01/23/15 11:22 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
RVApowerRANGER Offline
Double barrel

I'm a bit confused on the wording regarding background checks from private sellers at "the gun show." Does that pertain to ONLY individuals purchasing from private sellers at the gun show or would this law be eliminating private sales altogether?

#846271 - 01/23/15 09:20 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
They would like to have it so that every private deal has to go through FFL

#847033 - 01/25/15 12:15 PM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Thus eliminating all private sales and trades

#847396 - 01/26/15 08:38 AM Re: HERE COMES GUN CONTROL [Re: VaGunTrader]
Agent19 Offline
2A 4 All

Loc: VA
City or County: 22973
VA-ALERT: URGENT Legislative Action Items! 1/25/15
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Not yet a VCDL member? Join VCDL at: http://www.vcdl.org/join
----------------------------------------------------------------------
VCDL's meeting schedule: http://www.vcdl.org/meetings
Abbreviations used in VA-ALERT: http://www.vcdl.org/help/abbr.html

1. Large numbers of gun bills coming up Monday!
2. Winchester Public Schools need to hear from us on Delegate Berg's school bill!

1. Large numbers of gun bills coming up Monday!

On Monday morning the Senate Courts of Justice committee is going to hear 6 pro-gun bills and 12 anti-gun bills.

To send an email to your senator SUPPORTING the pro-gun bills, click here:

http://tinyurl.com/o6pcvnd

To send an email to your senator OPPOSING the anti-gun bills, click here:

http://tinyurl.com/pmjcjhk

The committee meets on 8:00 AM in Senate Room B. If you wish to come to show support, please do.
I’ll gladly take questionable mean tweets, a strong economy, energy independence and a Respected Country, over high inflation, millions of illegals aliens, mask/ vaccine mandates and pedophile in chief.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >