Who's Online
1 registered (DanLfortheW), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#852267 - 02/03/15 10:52 PM Com 45acp
Rae Offline
aka Bryan

Loc: Virginia, USA
City or County: Richmond, The Fan
I would avoid this guy.We made a deal, set a time and place (1 hr drive for me). i had to switch shifts at work to accommodate a time Com45acp could meet. Then, I emailed the night before to confirm, and he responded "Im gonna pass. Decided to get a smith centennial and keep the glock for now." I let him know I was unhappy , felt he had misled me, and wasted my time. He responded "Wasting your time would of been canceling 20 minutes before we were suppose to meet or not showing up."
No show? 20 minute notice for a 1hr travel distance? That his idea of "Wasting your time"

So, he made a deal, then backed out. I guess he was just window shopping. Big waste of time.

I have 4 or 5 pages of positive feedback and have never had any trouble or used this forum before.
Yet, I would avoid this guy.

#852304 - 02/04/15 12:16 AM Re: Com 45acp [Re: Rae]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Com45acp inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#852316 - 02/04/15 12:58 AM Re: Com 45acp [Re: Rae]
Com 45acp Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Amissville
First I'd like to say, I believe the buyer and seller has the right to backout of a trade/sale during the process at any time without any hard feelings. I think everyone deserves this right and I respect your opinion if thats the case. I have been on this site for 7 years or so and never had an issue with this before by myself or other members I was dealing with. I notified this subject ahead of time that I no longer wish to follow thru with this trade that he initially started. I decided to go with a smaller/lighter revolver. This subject never told me he had to switch shifts at work as I was told im pretty much available any day of the week and he would prefer 4am in the morning so as not to deal with traffic. Not sure who deals at this time of the day but to each his own. After cancelling I received two email. The first email stated this is not good at all and it is in my best interest to reconsider in a threatening manner. I was also accused of hiding under and using an email not associated with this site to communicate. I asked for Rae to send me pics to my email then continued to communicate as he did willingly thru email. My email is listed in my profile and has not changed since the day I registered. Rae then stated that he has seen me on other forums under the same profile name and what goes around comes around. I have no idea what his agenda is and why he is being threatening and hostile. I feel I gave him over a day notice that I wasnt going to follow thru with the trade. Again I believe everyone has the right to back out of a transaction ifthey decide to. I have 8 pages of positive feedback in my profile. I feel I made the right decision and even more so after receiving emails in a threatening and hostile manner after cancelling the trade. In closing I ask anyone who questions my integrity on this site to read the feedback on my profile.
Thank you for your time,
Chris

#852317 - 02/04/15 01:09 AM Re: Com 45acp [Re: Rae]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln