Who's Online
17 registered (Chingon, alexva, Awonder, Davester, va3dshooter, Jedi958, Matt69, Knewton, Racin Junkie, Shaggy2071, 7 invisible), 11 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#855801 - 02/11/15 08:07 AM samH
starbuc3 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chesterfield
samH recently welched on a deal that we had agreed to.

Below is the timeline of events and converstaion that was had:

6 FEB 9:40pm- samH contacted me about purchasing two items
7 FEB 6:40am- I replied to samH about his offer
7 FEB 7:04pm/7:46pm/11:32pm- messaged went back and forth between samH and myself confirming the deal, and time and location to conclude the transaction
8 FEB 6:52am- I sent samH a message re-confirming date and location to meet
9 FEB 1:56pm- samH confirms that we are still going to meet at specified date ( 10FEB ) I send him my cell phone number to make final coordination
10 FEB 1:00am- samH welches on first item (states he is 'strapped for cash so I'm gonna pass on the muzzle brake).
10 FEB 5:35am- I reply to him revising the deal for the one remaining item, still planning to meet at 12 noon (on the same day of deal)
10 FEB 4:38pm- No response from samH. I send final message to samH stating:
"I never heard back from you, and never received a text confirming a meeting time today. If I don't hear back from you this evening, I'm going to assume you are no longer interested in the Front sight. I will also be posting in the negative feedback section because I have passed up two other potential buyers, and since lost out on those sales."
11FEB 7:30am- samH reads previous message, no response sent.

This is a poor example of how to conduct business, I have personally passed up 2 different offers on the same items that samH stated he was going to buy. Now not only have I lost out on two other sales, and wasted several days chasing a ghost, I'm not forced to leave negative feedback for an irresponsible member.

#855811 - 02/11/15 08:26 AM Re: samH [Re: starbuc3]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to samH inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#862637 - 02/24/15 07:20 PM Re: samH [Re: starbuc3]
samH Offline
Single barrel

Loc: virgnia
City or County: Winchester
He is right. This is a very poor way to conduct business. And the only thing I can do is offer my humblest apologies. Financial problems side swiped at the last minute and have put me in a bind. Still that is no excuse. All I can say is that this is not how I normally conduct business. In this case though I am definitely at fault. I hope that you can accept my sincerest apology.

#862694 - 02/24/15 09:09 PM Re: samH [Re: starbuc3]
num1fordfan Offline
RUGERS and T.B.T.B.E.B

Loc: prince george , va 23875
City or County: PRINCE GEORGE
Both have responded .. locked