Who's Online
13 registered (M374ME, vw2013, wcd70, Ocarey, AG4Sgolem, Jjack, Copperhead23, Hanjooks, TQV203, 4 invisible), 6 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#542235 - 05/29/13 05:30 PM IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how.....
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
If your gun or other "for sale" item sells you can mark it as SOLD by clicking on the MARK TOPIC SOLD button at the lower-right of the original post.

#544236 - 06/02/13 01:07 PM Re: IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how..... [Re: VaGunTrader]
Togeneral98 Offline
Resident Gun Nut

Loc: Campbell County
City or County: Evington
Ok understandable, but what if the gun is no longer for sale how do you delete the post.
Don't exactly want to mark a gun sold and have it logged into the sold repository for big brother if I never sold the gun - not real happy about that feature by the way.

#544477 - 06/02/13 09:00 PM Re: IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how..... [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
PM me and I'll delete it

#547611 - 06/08/13 10:32 AM Re: IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how..... [Re: VaGunTrader]
Randblitka Offline
BAMF

Loc: Danville, Virginia
City or County: Danville
Thanks... I never knew you could delete an item. Its nice to know that we can contact you to completely remove an item from our profile.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" - Edmund Burke

#859378 - 02/18/15 02:52 PM Re: IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how..... [Re: VaGunTrader]
KColt Offline
Double barrel

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
So I marked it sold.. and now its been sitting there for a while just marked as sold. Will it ever drop off?

Also, when I make a comment in a post (such as this one) this shows up in the "my posts" list. Will it eventually disappear as well? or do I have to wait for the topic to be deleted?

Like to keep my inboxes clean
cheers

#859452 - 02/18/15 05:03 PM Re: IF YOUR GUN SELLS MARK IT AS "SOLD" -- here's how..... [Re: VaGunTrader]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Use the button at the bottom of the for sale post and the system will move it to the sold section. If you just mark it sold, one of the mods has to see it or have it reported to us and we move it.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln