Who's Online
13 registered (cadi86, TheFielder, COFFMAN5, maknwakes, SLP73, Phillip408, outlawstar76, FPS, TonyAR308, 4 invisible), 3 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#859656 - 02/18/15 10:20 PM 6.5x55
Coreyb Offline
Double barrel

Loc: VA
City or County: Ladysmith
His post was 270 he said I lowballed him "$20 less then asking" in order for me to buy his gun i basically had to spend a whole extra 110 dollars on some scope didn't want or need cause I said would U take 250 if not I'll pay UR asking how can u say that's low balling well stay away inless U want to buy his closet full of junk along with the gun U want

Edited by Coreyb (02/19/15 06:27 AM)

#859745 - 02/19/15 08:12 AM Re: 6.5x55 [Re: Coreyb]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to 6.5x55 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#859757 - 02/19/15 08:47 AM Re: 6.5x55 [Re: BobVA]
6.5x55 Offline
Nature points out the folly of men

Loc: Ashland
City or County: Hanover
This would be funny if not so pathetic. Post said lowballs get no reply. Also says I am just recouping my buying price.

Right off the woman shoots a low ball. I say sorry no deal. She shots back saying will now pay a premium. I respond that this is why I don't deal with members with no good feedback. Buyer says they have done couple of deals but no feedback. Surprise!
So I respond that they seem a little like they can't read the directions in the post and they only way I'll risk wasting my time is if they buy the scope I have too. We agree on a price.
Unbelievably, she shows up, says she doesn't have all the money. I should have bailed but I said "you agreed to the complete amount, no deal".
She then borrows the rest of the money, agrees that everything is as listed. Ten minutes later she is texting for good feedback. I explain that after the low ball I deleted the message and only had text contact. She sent user name and I was going to get around to posting something nonnegative.
Last text said " just want to say thanks again please leave me feedback unlike the others"

This one is a flake. Pure and simple. She said she is buying an 1100 in Williamsburg. Seller beware. Anybody wants to see text text string I'll be glad to forward it
YIKES!