Who's Online
6 registered (Algotguns, ceh92, cadi86, Daltosl, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#864077 - 02/27/15 03:16 PM EHJoyner
starbuc3 Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Chester
City or County: Chesterfield
Below is the conversation that took place which caused me to leave negative feedback. Bottom line is that EHJoyner welched on a deal, and only took the time to tell me when I informed EHJoyner that I would be leaving negative feedback (because EHJoyner had strung me along for 10 days).

EHJoyner 02/14/15 01:20 PM

I'll take all of them. I will be in the area on Monday. Is that ok?

starbuc3 02/14/15 05:30 PM

Ok sounds good. I live in **** near route ** and **.
I will be digging through some boxes this weekend, if I find more are you interested in those as well?

EHJoyner 02/14/15 06:31 PM
Depends on how many more. This daddy's not rich...LOL! Why are the banned by the way?

starbuc3 02/14/15 06:52 PM
Haha I hear ya. I will let you know if I find any more.

they are banned from import (along with most Russian items) because of sanctions the President levied against Russia over it's involvement in the Ukraine.

What time Monday were you thinking you will be down?

EHJoyner 02/14/15 07:02 PM
Eaaaaaarly. I have to pick a friend up from down there. Around 9am I guess.

starbuc3 02/14/15 08:24 PM
Do you think you can meet me where Route ** and ** intersect?

I should be able to meet you around that time, if you can meet me there.

starbuc3 02/15/15 08:55 AM
Good morning,

I ended up finding one additional *** if you are interested. I will bring it along, and you can pick whichever ones you want.

My cell is **********. Feel free to give me a text today

Thanks

EHJoyner 02/16/15 08:10 AM
I'm going to have to make it for another day. I'm stuck in *** thanks to the weather. I'll call later to set something up. Worst comes to worst if I send you the money can you ship it?

starbuc3 02/16/15 09:00 AM
I understand. I can ship if you would prefer. If you were to buy the 3 *** I will ship for free.

Do you have a paypal account?

EHJoyner 02/16/15 10:29 AM
Sure do. What's your info?

starbuc3 02/16/15 11:13 AM

*****@*****.com please use "friends and family" option to avoid fees.

I can have them in the mail tomorrow....assuming the weather cooperates

starbuc3 02/17/15 03:06 PM
Did you want me to ship, or would you prefer to meet face to face? I realize I am new to this site, and dont have much feedback

Thanks
------EHJoyner read the message, but did not respond

starbuc3 02/19/15 08:23 AM

Good morning,

I haven't heard back from you and just wanted to figure out if you are still interested in the mags.
------EHJoyner read the message, but did not respond

starbuc3 02/23/15 07:32 PM
Good evening,

I wanted to try and touch base with you one last time before I leave negative feedback.

I suspect you are avoiding my messages (you read 2 of the last 3 without reply) since you have accessed your account at least twice since you stopped responding (you have bumped your ad those two Times)

I suspect you no longer want to buy the mags...I just wish you would at least come forward and tell me, versus keep me waiting (and pass in up other buyers)

EHJoyner 02/25/15 09:49 PM
Go ahead and please sell them. I dont feel comfortable doing PayPal and I can't get down there with the way the snow keeps hitting.

starbuc3 02/26/15 10:00 PM
Thank you for responding. Is there any reason why you waited until now to inform me you no longer wanted the mags?

I can understand that you could not travel because of the snow, but 10 days had passed since I last heard from you, and it appeared the only way for me to get a response was to inform you that I would be leaving negative feedback (welching, poor communication).

As you can see the EHJoyner was quite enthusiastic about purchasing the items, but then ignored several messages from me over 10 days, only when I informed him that I would be posting negative feedback (clearly indicated in the message chain above) did EHJoyner take the time to get back to me.
I get it if you changed your mind, but taking 10 days to tell me, while at the same time stringing me along is what frustrates me.

#864085 - 02/27/15 03:30 PM Re: EHJoyner [Re: starbuc3]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to EHJoyner inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#864113 - 02/27/15 04:30 PM Re: EHJoyner [Re: starbuc3]
EHJoyner Offline
Marksman

Loc: Warrenton, VA
City or County: Warrenton
I dropped the ball as a result of the snow storms. It's on me and the result of bad weather. I was going to have them shipped but never done it so didn't feel comfortable. Nothing more. I would still buy but storms keep wreaking my neighborhood.