Who's Online
1 registered (longhunter09), 17 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#872605 - 03/16/15 10:33 AM KJACK
EHJoyner Offline
Marksman

Loc: Warrenton, VA
City or County: Warrenton
First, let's start by what I did wrong:

I made a deal with someone and it ended up going south. I had some personal issues that caused me to not fulfill an obligation. So, the gentleman demands his gun back and I tell him that I will send it to his FFL. He refuses and demands that it be mailed to him via US Postal or FedEx. I told him it was illegal and that I would not do it unless it was through an FFL.

Long story short, he goes to court and they find in his favor for either the gun back or the value of the gun since I couldn't show up because school was cancelled for my kids that day at the last minute. He finally agreed to an FFL. With the help of a moderator on VA Guntrader that was trying to help us resolve the issue. I send it and he receives it, but will not report to the court that he now has possession of it.

To take care of the rest of what was owed, I had been setting up arrangements with him, but as a result of my personal medical conditions that have gotten in the way, I couldn't get to the post office. I've asked my wife to do it, but she has been juggling work, taking care of me (who is bed-ridden right now) and four kids. I explained to him that I can't physically take care of things, but he makes insulting comments and derogatory statements. I'm so upset, I don't even care who knows anymore.

I have a Syrnix, or large cyst, in my spinal cord that goes from the top of my spine to the top of the small of my back. It is the main reason for causing me issues with this, but not the sole blame. I've been trying to have some dignity In keeping this private, but I its obvious that I can not. I lose feelings in my hands, feet, seizures with little fingers, loss of feeling in my groin area, lack of bladder control, migraines, severe nerve pain. I can rarely leave the house and the pain medication makes me nauseous.

For whateve reason, he then accuses me of trolling VA Guntrader and not communicating with him. I have been heavily medicated with pain killers for the past week and therefore haven't been online. I only saw his message because I received an email alert on my phone. He then starts name dropping a moderator to show he has some sort of elevated status on the site.

This is why I am leaving negative feedback and airing all of this, so that the moderators can see it. Instead of him spreading things about me privately and me not being able to do anytjing about it. As soon as my wife is able to get on a Windows machine, I'm going to have her post pictures of my MRI to protect myself so that I won't be banned. Being part of this community is a large part of me. I have been having my wife doing all but one of my recent transactions. When I make deals with people, they are surprised when my wife shows up. This is the main reason why.

MRI FILMS TO COME

#872627 - 03/16/15 11:13 AM Re: KJACK [Re: EHJoyner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to KJACK inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this issue are NOT TO RESPOND.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#872650 - 03/16/15 12:01 PM Re: KJACK [Re: EHJoyner]
kjack Offline
Old Left Handed Navy Guy

Loc: Chesterfield
City or County: Chesterfield
This has now been goIng on for 18 months
The court order was for return of my firearm and payment of court costs. Not one cent so far. I cannot report anything to the court that the order is satisfied.

Second case, not yet filed, involves unfulfilled contract. After initial payment and a promise of monthly payments, nothing more has been received.

Any further comment would constitute snark on my part and Shawn has pretty much cornered that market.

#872652 - 03/16/15 12:05 PM Re: KJACK [Re: EHJoyner]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded .... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln