Who's Online
2 registered (Superman691, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#876265 - 03/24/15 03:12 PM Gurudevom
JamesA_xdm Offline
Droppin' the Hammer

Loc: VA
City or County: Windsor
Not the end of the world, but deserves negative feedback.
Had a deal to purchase his item at his set price. Went to the bank to get money out, contacted him for meeting time and 3 hours later he said his better half already traded it in a gun shop. His exact words after asking him to mark it *SPF* for me.... "After work. This time tomorrow or later. I'm on duty today so you don't have to worry about me selling it out from under you."

Like I said... not the end of the world but an inconvenience. If we have future deals together, I would hope it would go better.

#876345 - 03/24/15 06:25 PM Re: Gurudevom [Re: JamesA_xdm]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Gurudevom inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#876365 - 03/24/15 06:52 PM Re: Gurudevom [Re: JamesA_xdm]
Gurudevom Offline
Local 47-74

Loc: Tidewater
City or County: Norfolk
I'm all about personal accountability. That being said the situation was as described. I did make a deal for the sale of the item, and I was offered asking price for the item. The circumstance arose because I neglected to inform my lady that there was a sale pending. Not knowing this, she decided to quit waiting and trade the item to a gun store. Finally, I wish to apologize for any inconveniences that resulted from a lack of communication on my part.

#876374 - 03/24/15 07:19 PM Re: Gurudevom [Re: JamesA_xdm]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln