Who's Online
11 registered (RH03a3, Davester, DerrickM, aspen1776, GreenArrow08, rootsman, guns85, taylors, MSGShaw, 2 invisible), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#877092 - 03/26/15 12:33 PM Com 45acp
bauerdb Offline
Addicted

Loc: Springfield
City or County: Fairfax
Com 45acp agreed to buy my 629 revolver at $750 after approval from his wife. We agreed to meet at Va Arms in Manassas. We exchanged phone numbers and vehicle information. This morning Com 45cap informed me that his father told him that he could get the gun cheaper so he would have to back out of the sale. I informed Com 45acp that this was unacceptable and I would leave negative feedback accordingly. I informed Com 45acp the specifics of this pre-lock and pre-mim revolver that made it superior to new versions. Com 45acp informed me that he is a grown man and he should be able to back out at any time.

#877109 - 03/26/15 12:53 PM Re: Com 45acp [Re: bauerdb]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to Com 45acp inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND

#877113 - 03/26/15 01:00 PM Re: Com 45acp [Re: bauerdb]
Com 45acp Offline
Bullseye

City or County: Amissville
After agreeing to buy his 629 I spoke with a relative that has a FFL, and told me they can get a brand new 629 one for $706 thru Jerry's Sports Center. Due to not knowing the history on his gun I texted him 3.5 hours before we were to meet to inform him of this. I said I can't pay for a used gun that you don't have any history on when I can get a new one for same price. He replied how much better his gun is etc. and also made the comment that negative feedback would be left. I told him i had no issues with that but felt it was not needed as I don't post negative feedback towards other members. I also told him I'm a grown man and should be able to back out of an agreement as well as the other party. To each his own and here we are.

#877116 - 03/26/15 01:06 PM Re: Com 45acp [Re: bauerdb]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

City or County: Henrico County
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.