Who's Online
2 registered (scott1989, Minh), 14 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#885181 - 04/13/15 09:28 PM Luxury Town House for Rent In Centreville - $2250 a month
oodles-of-noodles Offline
Full Auto

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
I am looking for 3-4 people or a small family to rent my luxury house in Centreville. The place is a 3 story luxury townhouse that was built in 2005. It is in the eastern edge of Centreville and is only a 5 min drive to the Fairfax Connector VRE / Metro bus stop (Fairfax Connector) on Stringfellow, a 15 min drive to George Mason, and 30 min drive into Washington DC. It is on a dead end street. The community is great and is filled with families. There is a playground and a large courtyard for play. The schools are great and there are many nearby places of worship. There is pond in the back with a 1/4 mi track around it and bike/running trails snaking throughout.

There are 4 rooms and 3.5 private baths. On the top floor, the 2 smaller rooms facing south are adjacent to each other perfect for a bedroom/office combo. The master bedroom is spacious with a walk in closet and a bathroom with a shower and a soaking tub. The basement is its own room with bathroom. The house is large 2300 SF). Plenty of living space. It has all hardwood floors on the main floor and a deck. The washer and dryer is on the third floor between the Master bedroom and the 2 smaller bedrooms. The kitchen has a gas range, dual sinks and Corian counter tops with an island. The deck even has a rain barrel for your plants. The driveway has room for 2 large cars.

Tenants are responsible for utilities (gas, electric, water. sewer). The house is already wired for Verizon FIOS and Cox.

Available for rent at the end of April.

Dogs and Cats are OK but will have to be cleared and an additional deposit and professional cleaning after move out is required.

No Smokers please.

I am flexible with leases.

$2350 for the entire house

Options for Utilities included available.

I would like to interview all candidates prior. Pictures show furniture. Everything will be vacated upon move in.

I am keeping the garage as a storage space. There will be room for one car and maybe a motorcycle.
"Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost." Heinlein

#885219 - 04/13/15 10:48 PM Re: Luxury Town House for Rent In Centreville - $2250 a month [Re: oodles-of-noodles]
oodles-of-noodles Offline
Full Auto

Loc: NoVA
City or County: Fairfax
This place is already set up. It has a generator and a rain barrel for your prepping needs.
"Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost." Heinlein