Who's Online
11 registered (NACHO944, 45autocountry, Jaycobb, campbellguard, FC3Slide, htc0, Ramsey, KBush51, 3 invisible), 6 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#896471 - 05/11/15 08:46 AM MIKEJOBO
Tugboat Offline
Lead Farmer

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Suffolk
I don't normally do this but I decided to post this for my fellow traders. This member posted a gun on Sunday for $600 and said "Need to sell by Tuesday to make rent please".. I sent a pm telling him I would take it and could meet anytime (on mother’s day)...no response, and he hadn't read my pm.

This morning, Monday, I sent another pm saying I had his money and could meet anytime. Then my man sends a pm and says he is changing the price to $700... I can only assume he did this when he saw how much interest he had on this particular gun; it was a good deal but he needed money.

Then, I even agreed to the new price and got this back: "someone offered me 750 to secure sorry."... I then sent him a few choice adjectives and told him that is not how we do here on this site and, with more adjectives, explained that this is not an auction site.

He came back with: "i apologize but i have to get what i can out of it, lively hood in question here. i understand your frustration."

I'm not mad, I'm probably one of the most easy going members here but there are rules here on the site and rules between men. I get you need money but men have integrity and stick to their word... even if it is on the internet.

GLWS,
-Tug

#896489 - 05/11/15 09:38 AM Re: MIKEJOBO [Re: Tugboat]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to MIKEJOBO inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND!

#950591 - 09/24/15 11:31 AM Re: MIKEJOBO [Re: Tugboat]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Member hasn't responded, thread locked!