Who's Online
3 registered (Integrity1957, carpetmuncher, CoolLogic), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#896880 - 05/12/15 07:26 AM Vavigilant17
Shotz Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Strasburg, Virginia
City or County: Manassas
I had an item listed for sale - he PM'd that he'd take it. We worked details via PM and set a meetup. I sent a final message confirming meetup spot, time, date, agreed on terms, #'s etc. Last communication from him was "see you then sir." Comms were great up until that point, then he went to radio silence.

I arrive at meetup spot, arranged time comes, no vavigilant. No response to PMs, calls, or texts.

--------

I see you haven't logged back on since the day of our meet; I'm hoping that means you're just preoccupied elsewhere and not that something happened to you. Given that it's been near two months though, I'm logging the neg. feedback for no-show / no-comms. Good luck in future endeavors dude.

Edited by Shotz (05/12/15 07:28 AM)

Looking for: Ruger Charger, H&K P7 variants, Winchester 101 or similar, Sig P210. Mags for Savage MkII. AICS pattern mags for Rem700SA.

#896947 - 05/12/15 10:06 AM Re: Vavigilant17 [Re: Shotz]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to vavigilant17 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND!

#950589 - 09/24/15 11:29 AM Re: Vavigilant17 [Re: Shotz]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Member hasn't responded, thread locked!