Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#905501 - 06/01/15 09:48 PM Vavigilant17
JDH Offline
High Plains Drifter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Clarke
I had a deal with this guy and he did the same thing to me. Had good communications with him up to the day of the sale. I drove to meeting place and no show. Talked on the phone as well, aways answered yes sir and no sir. To be honest I wasn't sure about selling to him, but ask for 2 id's, and he said that wouldn't be a problem. To make along story short he bailed on me. I didn't give negative feedback because he was a peashooter and I decided to give him a break. I would not do any transactions with this person. JDH

#905511 - 06/01/15 10:24 PM Re: Vavigilant17 [Re: JDH]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Originally Posted By: JDH
I had a deal with this guy and he did the same thing to me. Had good communications with him up to the day of the sale. I drove to meeting place and no show. Talked on the phone as well, aways answered yes sir and no sir. To be honest I wasn't sure about selling to him, but ask for 2 id's, and he said that wouldn't be a problem. To make along story short he bailed on me. I didn't give negative feedback because he was a peashooter and I decided to give him a break. I would not do any transactions with this person. JDH

PM sent to Vavigilant17

Others not involved in this transaction ARE NOT TO RESPOND