Who's Online
12 registered (Hazey, rfulford, CowboyECHO, big head, coryd, Gunnar_Thompson, Geronimo869, GWC3, csolstice03, 3 invisible), 9 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#926093 - 07/22/15 11:43 PM dc2013
YounGun Offline
This is A Custom Title

Loc: CO
City or County: CO
dc2013 messaged me about some items I was selling, arranged a time and place and a very fair price for them, said he was leaving right then and would be there by said time. I was on a time crunch, but am reasonable still, called when I got there to see if he was there, and check his ETA if not, rang a bunch then voicemail. Waited 10 minutes, called again, 2 rings, voicemail. Few more minutes, called, 1 ring, voicemail. Sent a text as well prior saying I was almost there. No response, removed himself from PM as well shortly after he said he was leaving (and consequently right after I left to meet). 3 strikes and you are out, what a waste of time, had there been a delay, problem, etc., he has had ample time to explain and I would gladly reschedule, but flat out flaked is all. No way to treat people, this whole deal unfolded in a matter of an hour or so, how could you change your mind that quickly? Then just a few hours later I see he posts something for sale, I would suggest not to deal with him, that is not how we roll here.

Synopsis: BUYER BEWARE, will fake without reason, even when the deal was highly favorable to him.

I am presently living outside VA. All posts are for parts or items that will ship from states where said items are stored, which means all deals will be mail deals. Check my profile and decide your comfort with that before messaging. Thanks!

#926181 - 07/23/15 10:24 AM Re: dc2013 [Re: YounGun]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to dc2013 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#926222 - 07/23/15 12:14 PM Re: dc2013 [Re: YounGun]
dc2013 Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Montclair
I was and still am interested. The pricing was fair and I did leave to head his was when I stated. He asked me to meet him at 4:30 at an agreed location and it was 4:00. It was exactly a 40 min drive for me. I rushed, knowing he was in a time crunch and was involved in an accident. Never did receive a phone call or text from him, had no way of contacting YounGun due to him not giving me his number. I have had great transactions on here before but with this comment on here and the logistics I will be more careful in the future and only agree with something that I have plenty of time to get to and I have their contact information. Please any questions or concerns about this ridicules comment, please contact me and ask! I have no problems discussing this with anyone! I have always made appointments and been on time, but one little accident costs me big.

#926235 - 07/23/15 12:30 PM Re: dc2013 [Re: YounGun]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln