Who's Online
7 registered (Krupp41, Acharya, 28PercentAPRMustang, curiousshooter1978, Trx450rmam, VA_SHAKA, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#926711 - 07/24/15 03:34 PM jstribas
Easyrhino72 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Alexandria
This guy is a work of art. We worked a deal and then he claimed the aimpoint I sent was a fake and filed a claim with paypal. Check my reputation and you can see I have done many deals here and never had a problem. Im trying to resolve it with him but as it is right now, Im out my aimpoint and the payment!!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!!! HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!!

There are two other negative reviews of this guy. Do not fall victim to him.

I will update this comment if the situation is resovled with both sides happy- which could be either he gets the aimpoint and I get paid or I get the aimpoint and he keeps his cash but he can have his cash and my aimpoint!!!!

#926720 - 07/24/15 03:49 PM Re: jstribas [Re: Easyrhino72]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to jstribas inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

Here are two other negative feedbacks that were posted in the users profile.

REMINDER TO ALL ... READ THE RULES ... NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS IN USER PROFILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RVAGlock
07/21/15 10:19 PM

An hour late and now phone issues? You were texting fine when you allegedly pulled in, but then- nothing? I even drove behind the building- no vehicle matching your description and after 3 calls by 3:00...yeah, I bailed. That's 90 minutes after we were supposed to meet up and plenty of time for you to seek out my vehicle which you had a description of. Sorry this deal went south man, I really am, but I don't have time for late buyers, phone issues or other excuses. Good luck in your search for an AK.
Edit Delete

RVAGlock
07/19/15 02:38 PM

Deadbeat buyer. Drags feet about time and place- then never shows up and doesn't answer phone. Avoid at all costs.

Edited by BobVA (07/24/15 03:55 PM)

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#926845 - 07/24/15 10:08 PM Re: jstribas [Re: Easyrhino72]
jstribas Offline
Pea shooter

Loc: fairfax
City or County: fairfax
IDK what to tell you. The package was suspect for minute one, and you confirmed via PM that you should have notified me of some of the issues like wear marks on my supposedly new T1, along with maybe other things like messy and torn packaging and a rusty tool.

I have several other T1s and this one felt nothing like them, so I called aimpoint to get some info this morning... And they have no record of that serial number...

Damn right I filed a claim. Thats why we use paypal is it not nelson? To be protected?

Good luck man, I just want my money back. I will be happy to send your "t1" back.

#926847 - 07/24/15 10:12 PM Re: jstribas [Re: Easyrhino72]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#949977 - 09/22/15 04:07 PM Re: jstribas [Re: Easyrhino72]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
jstribas is a Nick K duplicate account.

Banned 07/25/15 Lj

Take extra precautions when dealing with any members. Especially new members. Get a name and phone number. Report any negative feedbacks here.