Who's Online
2 registered (harleyguy86, 1 invisible), 2 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#928835 - 07/29/15 05:36 PM crzy97
spotshuntclub Offline
Bullet Supply

Loc: VA
City or County: Suffolk
Member contacted me interested in an item I have for sale. We could not meet on a price, but even though my ad states no trades I allowed him to add ammo to make the deal work. Turns out we work at the same location, and agreed to meet after work thursday. He contacts me wednesday wanting to meet early but it didn't work with my schedule. Next text I get is he is looking at another gun at his local shop. I told him no problem but to expect a negative feedback if our deal fell through. He responds that he doesn't appreciate being threatened by me. WTF?

https://www.facebook.com/bbreloadingsupplies

#928992 - 07/29/15 09:50 PM Re: crzy97 [Re: spotshuntclub]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to crzy97 inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#929184 - 07/30/15 01:03 PM Re: crzy97 [Re: spotshuntclub]
crzy97 Offline
Marksman

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Roanoke
In response to this sale. The member did try to make the deal work. I appreciate that. I never broke an agreement on a time and place to meet. The only agreed day to meet was 29 July 2015. I sent him a message on 28 July asking o confirm the date and deal. He responded at 0908 that that would be fine. I texted my number, gave available times, then drove to the city he lived in and tried to meet as well. after a few hours of this not working out for him and him asking to meet on 30 July I decided to look elsewhere. At this point the member became upset and here we are writing comments. I wished it had worked out. But I became cautious when the member couldn't meet. Additionally at approximately the same time the member sent me a message to meet he bumped his sale on VAGUNTRADER to illicit further offers. I believe I was his backup plan which is why the deal to meet on 29 July never happened.

I am sorry for the deal not taking place. I am sure the seller is a great individual to buy from based off his reviews.

#929212 - 07/30/15 02:35 PM Re: crzy97 [Re: spotshuntclub]
spotshuntclub Offline
Bullet Supply

Loc: VA
City or County: Suffolk
Yes I did bump the post, it said sold pending funds.. then when you welched I edited it to say what it says now. I have over 300 positive feedbacks on this site, I did exactly as I said I would. I simply told you that if you were backing out of the deal then I would be posting a negative feedback. You never drove anywhere to meet me. You sent me a pic of a map and said it was too far.

Edited by spotshuntclub (07/30/15 02:38 PM)

https://www.facebook.com/bbreloadingsupplies