Who's Online
5 registered (O-3Gringo, Gonzo, MegaArsenal, guns85, Jktdrumr), 7 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#935616 - 08/15/15 08:32 PM abclosing
brun Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Fairfax
We were scheduled to meet on Friday for a trade + cash. I waited for over an hour at the agreed location but he couldn't come because of a car accident. Rescheduled for Saturday, but about an hour before the meet time, (location was set) he tells me that he sold the pistol and offered me $750 ($50 less than what I have it listed). He accused me of editing the post (which I did, I adjusted the price from 900 to 800).

#935617 - 08/15/15 08:35 PM Re: abclosing [Re: brun]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
PM sent to abclosing for reply.

Those not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond to this thread,

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?

#935627 - 08/15/15 08:59 PM Re: abclosing [Re: brun]
abclosing Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Nova
City or County: Fairfax
I know you're blown you didn't get the gun but this is quite childish. Friday was a mess but nothing I could have done. Only reason I sold the gun was because I was getting a better deal on your gun because you had it listed at 750. I apologized for the issues Friday but it's clear you're still salty, so have a shot of tequila and calm down. You will sell your gun when your price matches what someone is willing to pay. Good luck on the sale.

#935642 - 08/15/15 09:30 PM Re: abclosing [Re: brun]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Both parties responded. Locked.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?