Who's Online
11 registered (GWC3, DKurtz, warrenlm, jurp, geatkins, RADON, crf59, dumbjarhead, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#949317 - 09/20/15 06:38 PM hunting7
Klinger145 Offline
DinosaurHunting

Loc: virginia
City or County: stanardsville
This is my first negative review which I am regretfully posting. I had a prior dealing with hunting7 where I traded my keltec su16 for his ak47 a few months ago. I decided to go back to a 5.56 platform by either selling the ak or trading it. Hunting7 contacted me again asking if I wanted to trade back. After consideration, I accepted his offer. We set a time earlier this week to meet today at 6. I sent him a message saying I could be the re early at 5:30. He messaged back saying he couldn't because he just got off of work and had to cut his grass so we would have to wait until 6:45-7. I told him that would be fine. I sat in the parking lot across the street and just waited instead of driving home. He texted me at 6:25 saying he couldn't do the deal because his wife wanted to keep it.

I won't say hunting7 is a bad person, our past dealing was a pleasant one. However, I left work early today to get the gun and drove an hour to get to the meeting place. Not to mention I passed up other good deals because of this. He also had the entire week to discuss this with his wife and not wait until 20 min before the trade. I am very disappointed in his behavior and hope he chooses better ways to back out of a deal.

#949539 - 09/21/15 12:03 PM Re: hunting7 [Re: Klinger145]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to hunting7 for a response. Those not involved are NOT to respond.

#949830 - 09/22/15 08:36 AM Re: hunting7 [Re: Klinger145]
hunting7 Offline
Addicted

Loc: West Point
City or County: West Point
I regret the way I handled it, and apologized for the situation. I will improve my planning and use this as a lesson learned.

#949852 - 09/22/15 09:46 AM Re: hunting7 [Re: Klinger145]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both parties have responded, thread locked!