Who's Online
1 registered (Redmond), 10 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#968350 - 11/10/15 10:01 AM qpratt
VAGunner Offline
Full Auto

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chester
After seeing his posts, he has another feedback thread where multiple people chimed in sayin how he did the same thing that happened to me.

I had an item posted. Well I marked it SPF and he still message me about it after it was sold but forgot to finalzie the sale by marking it "Sold." I told him that I had another item at a good price and asked if he was interested and left my cell phone number in the message. He agreed to take the deal I proposed since I was at fault for not marking the previous item sold. He then asked if I was available to meet the next day after 5:00 which I agreed and marked the item Sold Pending Funds. I have sent him a couple texts since and haven't heard anything back. Also, he has logged on since. He is not a "man" of his word as also stated by MULTIPLE members. If he is not interested, why agree to purchase the item?

#968366 - 11/10/15 10:53 AM Re: qpratt [Re: VAGunner]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to qpratt inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

#968580 - 11/10/15 08:00 PM Re: qpratt [Re: VAGunner]
qpratt Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Henrico, VA
City or County: Henrico
My apologies I travel for work and had to go out of town to address an issue at a client location. I am still interested.

#968691 - 11/10/15 11:27 PM Re: qpratt [Re: VAGunner]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Both sides have replied.

Thread locked.