Who's Online
6 registered (solidsnak3, smokem, andy, Zach17981, KC1, Benchmade308), 15 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#972971 - 11/22/15 01:03 PM LiftShiftShoot
mnick1459 Offline
Marksman

Loc: NOVA
City or County: Prince William
A member, LiftShiftShoot, texted me about purchasing a pistol. He asked some questions, which I answered. We agreed to a price, a day, a time, and a location for a meet to make the deal. I marked it sold pending funds. He texts me later saying his fiance doesnt like it. If I was shopping for someone else, I would have asked them BEFORE making a deal. I'm a man of my word, with pages of positive reviews. He has zero. It's sad that I now have to be leary of using texts to communicate with members from this normally excellent community.

#973012 - 11/22/15 02:47 PM Re: LiftShiftShoot [Re: mnick1459]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to LiftShiftShoot inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#973029 - 11/22/15 03:26 PM Re: LiftShiftShoot [Re: mnick1459]
LiftShiftShoot Offline
Nomad

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Northern Virginia
See reply...

Edited by LiftShiftShoot (11/22/15 06:14 PM)
Sloppy AR Home Builds

#973106 - 11/22/15 06:14 PM Re: LiftShiftShoot [Re: mnick1459]
LiftShiftShoot Offline
Nomad

Loc: Northern Virginia
City or County: Northern Virginia
Bud, that's great about your stellar record, Im not trying to tarnish that, you just took the fact that I bailed on you so personally. I lead a career in sales with a defense contractor, proper sales ettiquette is understanding that a sale is not final until goods/funds have been exchanged between buyer and seller. You told me specifically to let you know as soon as possible if anything changes, which I did within 45 minutes after we conversed. You then proceeded to rail into me and PUBLISH my personal information on your sales post about a firearm. How unprofessional of you. Don't use your sales post as a soapbox to preach about how I am a jerk. That is the wrong venue and disrespectful. If you bave an issue, handle it like a gentleman and contact website admins. I am dissapointed in the way that you conducted yourself.

Good day.
Sloppy AR Home Builds