Who's Online
11 registered (KBush51, RestonVAman, thatruhondaryda, Dave1978, Paddy Garcia, wmolnar, chuckjordan2, Matt69, eodcam, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#985706 - 12/23/15 09:38 PM Mikevizzle
Amelia_Patriot Offline
Patriot

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Chester
Should be banned from VAGT. Moderators, please see my feedback as well as others on his profile. My first negative experience, and boy was it huge.
/WARNING////// As others have posted, do not do business with this guy. He contacted me and made an offer that I accepted. I marked the post as spf as is protocol. He was supposed to meet me between 4and5 as per his request. I confirmed earlier in the day and he confirmed. At 5:30 I had not heard from him so I called and texted. He finally responded and said he was on the way. After another 45 minutes, I called/texted again. He said he was about 4 miles away at an atm getting money and would be there in a bit. An hour later, no show and would not answer phone or respond to text messages. It is now 4 hours past the meet time and still no word. Based on previous feedback, I should not have trusted him, but I trust you until you give me a reason not to. So now, I suggest to the moderators that he be permanently banned from VAGT. He is giving this forum a bad name, for which it does not deserve. My first bad experience.

#985786 - 12/24/15 07:56 AM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: Amelia_Patriot]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
Pm sent to Mikevizzle

Members not involved in this transaction Do NOT reply.

Lj - site moderator

#985960 - 12/24/15 02:13 PM Re: Mikevizzle [Re: Amelia_Patriot]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Member has been banned. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln