VA Gun Trader Menu
Board Rules
6-30-14... RICHMOND GUN SHOW - July 5-6. I have a table there for the members to use to sell their guns, ammo, accessories. It's free to use. Been about 3 months since a Richmond gun show, should be a good one.

7-28-13.... A reminder that when you post in the FOR SALE section, please don't flood any one section with more than five (5) posts. Spread them out throughout the day so you don't consume too much of that section. The same goes for "bumping", don't bump them all at the same time. Thanks!!

Welcome to our newer members and just a reminder to our veterans:

The firearms industry is under the microscope, and this website is no exception.

To keep you out of trouble please keep reading:

1. MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEALING WITH A VIRGINIA RESIDENT. ASK TO SEE THEIR DRIVERS LICENSE. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SELLING TO SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE.
  2. IF SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE WANTS TO PURCHASE YOUR FIREARM MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS SHIPPED TO A FFL IN THEIR STATE FOR TRANSFER.
  3. DON'T DEAL WITH FELONS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A FIREARM.
  4. IF A BUYER REFUSES TO AT LEAST SHOW AN I.D. OR, OR OFFERS YOU EXTRA MONEY NOT TO OBTAIN HIS IDENTITY..... DON'T WALK....RUN !!!! THIS GUY IS TROUBLE!!

Recommendations:

1. GET A BILL OF SALE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. Better to have it, just in case.
  2. Ask to see a concealed handgun permit or a voter card. This greatly decreases the chance they are a FELON.

VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

Dale City Gun Show 2nd 3rd August
VaGunTrader will have a table at this show. This is for anyone who wants to sell a gun or two but does not want an entire table, if you have several items and want your own space or a whole table we have several tables open with the group that normally does this show. Shoot me a PM if interested. As always we are looking for volunteers to man the table.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )