Well, our soon-to-be governor is already gearing up for his "gun control" agenda. He has appointed the Virginia State Director of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, Lori Haas, to his 54-member bipartisan transition team.
And lets not forget that Billionaire Micheal Bloomberg donated millions of dollars to McAuliffes campaign, and who's to say he won't donate millions more to get what he wants....OUR GUNS !!!
Lobby Day, in Richmond, at the General Assembly Building is coming up January 20, 2014. It's MLK Day, a holiday.
This is a VERY important day for gun owners. We ALL need to be there. We can not assume that our gun rights will be OK, we must fight to keep our rights. We need all gun owners to be there. Be there, be seen!! This is not a protest. There is no admission charge. You can even open carry your handgun or AR15...yes!! Be there, bring the whole family. Your gun rights are depending on you. See the "Lobby Day" forum for more info.
7-28-13.... A reminder that when you post in the FOR SALE section, please don't flood any one section with more than five (5) posts. Spread them out throughout the day so you don't consume too much of that section. The same goes for "bumping", don't bump them all at the same time. Thanks!!
Welcome to our newer members and just a reminder to our veterans:
The firearms industry is under the microscope, and this website is no exception.
To keep you out of trouble please keep reading:
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEALING WITH A VIRGINIA RESIDENT. ASK TO SEE THEIR DRIVERS LICENSE. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SELLING TO SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE.
- IF SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE WANTS TO PURCHASE YOUR FIREARM MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS SHIPPED TO A FFL IN THEIR STATE FOR TRANSFER.
- DON'T DEAL WITH FELONS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A FIREARM.
- IF A BUYER REFUSES TO AT LEAST SHOW AN I.D. OR, OR OFFERS YOU EXTRA MONEY NOT TO OBTAIN HIS IDENTITY..... DON'T WALK....RUN !!!!
THIS GUY IS TROUBLE!!
- GET A BILL OF SALE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. Better to have it, just in case.
- Ask to see a concealed handgun permit or a voter card. This greatly decreases the chance they are a FELON.