Who's Online
17 registered (skunk6, VA_SHAKA, bblaxx, Dynarider84, jakevinvb, LKABUG, EVA630, RICK54, 1Delta, Dave1978, Mdo1986, MTH68, Ethan02, 4 invisible), 3 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Board Rules
DON'T GET SCAMMED!!

DO NOT send money, VENMO, ZELLE, bank wire etc, to members that PM you about a gun that you are looking for, especially if that person is in another state...SCAM !!

Members are asking "What FFLs are doing background checks for private sales?" You FFLs here really need to take advantage of that section that I have created for you to advertise.

I've started a list of FFL gun shops that offer TRANSFERS that will be required by law July 1 2020. If you are interested in having your FFL listed let me know.

COME ON GUYS !!!! $25 TO JOIN THE VCDL. WE NEED THEIR HELP AND THEY COULD USE OUR HELP. THEY HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY TO FIGHT FOR OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.

DO NOT - DO NOT- DO NOT send anyone on here money to have a product shipped to you!!!!! Unless it is a well established member that you trust, at which you are still taking a risk. This website is meant for face-to-face transactions. Members here are getting scammed by members offering to ship.

~~~~~ Everyone please be SAFE and SMART when executing a private firearms transaction. Follow the law by making sure you are dealing with a Virginia resident. Ask to see their ID!!! If they don't want to show their ID ...why?? (RED FLAG!!) If he/she looks young check their age. You don't want to be selling to a minor. Make sure the picture matches the person. Look at the name, is it the person that contacted you on the website? If he/she does something that makes you feel uncomfortable about the transaction you are under no obligation to complete the transaction. And PLEASE, if there is something that you think we here at VaGT should know about don't hesitate to contact us. Anything suspicious or out-of-place...let us know.

******For those of you who are NOT licensed firearms dealers (FFL) make sure you follow all laws pertaining to buying, and especially SELLING firearms. VaGunTrader is not a shelter for anyone to conduct illegal activities. Familiarize yourself with the ATF laws for selling firearms as a non-licensed seller. Links can be found on this website.

Multiple Accounts are not allowed.

If you forget your password use the password retrieval on the log-in screen.

Also if you have problems in the future logging in see the HOW TO section, PROBLEMS LOGGING IN.

If you forget your username do not create another. Email me at VaGunTrader@gmail.com if you need help.

We will begin deleting and banning members with Multiple Accounts. If you have created a multiple account, send a PM to any Moderator and explain which account you wish to keep and which one deleted.

*** BUYER BEWARE ***

Here in the world of the internet we have scammers sign up and try to scam members here of their money. It is happening here. This is VIRGINIA Gun Trader, not a nationwide gun trader. This site is intended for FACE-TO-FACE transactions here in Virginia, not mail order. When you deal through the mail your chances of being scammed are greatly increased!!! Do you know who you are dealing with through the mail?? Like the title says...BUYER BEWARE. Use common sense when dealing. Take precautions when dealing face-to-face... meet in a safe public place. And of course abide by the laws. My advise is to everyone here

Just a few reminders:

1.RULE!!! Only one account per person. (YES WE WILL CATCH YOU!!!!) If you feel the need to have more than one account, such as a personal and business, please contact a moderator.

IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ...SEND ME (VaGunTrader) A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM THAT ACCOUNT ASKING ME TO DELETE THE ACCOUNT. OTHERWISE YOU RISK THE CHANCE OF BEING BANNED FROM THE SITE!!

2. RULE!! Include a PRICE with your "FOR SALE" listing unless its just for trade.

3. Thank you for behaving in the shout box.