3-7-14 .. The TANNERITE BBQ 2014 info has been listed here. A date has been set.
3-1-14 ... The next Richmond gun show is March 15 - 16, 2014. I'll have a table there for our members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories. Just show up at the table.
7-28-13.... A reminder that when you post in the FOR SALE section, please don't flood any one section with more than five (5) posts. Spread them out throughout the day so you don't consume too much of that section. The same goes for "bumping", don't bump them all at the same time. Thanks!!
Welcome to our newer members and just a reminder to our veterans:
The firearms industry is under the microscope, and this website is no exception.
To keep you out of trouble please keep reading:
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEALING WITH A VIRGINIA RESIDENT. ASK TO SEE THEIR DRIVERS LICENSE. YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SELLING TO SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE.
- IF SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER STATE WANTS TO PURCHASE YOUR FIREARM MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS SHIPPED TO A FFL IN THEIR STATE FOR TRANSFER.
- DON'T DEAL WITH FELONS OR ANYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A FIREARM.
- IF A BUYER REFUSES TO AT LEAST SHOW AN I.D. OR, OR OFFERS YOU EXTRA MONEY NOT TO OBTAIN HIS IDENTITY..... DON'T WALK....RUN !!!!
THIS GUY IS TROUBLE!!
- GET A BILL OF SALE TO PROTECT YOURSELF. Better to have it, just in case.
- Ask to see a concealed handgun permit or a voter card. This greatly decreases the chance they are a FELON.