Posted by: Anonymous

- 11/12/09 01:58 PM

I had the best experience dealing with these folks at Dark Sun in purchasing two pistols this week.

I will simply not shop for anything anywhere else if I know that they have it.  Plus they are knowledgable and  fair. 

Posted by: Hami

- 11/12/09 02:21 PM

I have bought 3 rifles with them and was very pleased with the experience. Hopefully they will stock the new SIG 522 and i will be able to purchase another rifle from them.
Posted by: jimmyz316

- 11/12/09 03:57 PM

They are my 1st choice.  
Posted by: num1fordfan

- 11/12/09 05:48 PM

i like shopping with them at the gun shows  have bought a few guns from them before   (ruger charger eveyone was over 300  got from him for 250)  he has the best prices thats  why his table is swamped at every gun show  he came up with the design for NAA grips i bought a set from him  love them 

- 11/12/09 06:11 PM

I just picked  up two Chargers for my two sons for under 220$ brand new.  INSANE.  I dont know whay anyone else even shows up to the gun show if they are planning on selling anything the DS carries.

- 11/12/09 06:35 PM

- 11/12/09 06:38 PM

Posted by: eyesopened

- 11/13/09 04:27 PM

That's a monopod on that charger right ;)  'cause adding a forward grip to a pistol is a no-no and requires a tax stamp.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=122&t=458387

- 11/13/09 04:40 PM

Posted by: BULLYBOY13

- 11/13/09 05:12 PM

dark sun are the only place to shop at the gun shows i have purchased many firearms from them and got good deals all the time

- 11/13/09 05:16 PM

[user=3671]num1fordfan[/user] wrote:
:
yea i heard chargers went down   check out what i did to my charger

Oh god, i wouldnt show that to an ATF agent...
Posted by: Kiboko

- 11/30/09 11:06 AM

I had a good experience with Dark Sun Surplus a few months ago at the Dulles Expo show. What impressed me even more than my own transaction was that another 'patron' of their booth was waiting on his paperwork when he made a half-assed joke on his cel-phone about shooting someone who irritated him. The lady helping him promptly said, "Sorry folks I will not be selling you any guns." The guy insisted that he was making a joke, told her she was missing out on a big purchase since he intended to buy two guns, and then insisted he talk to the manager. The manager came forward and pointed at the lady who told them Dark Sun would not be helping them and said, "That's my wife, what she says goes, we won't be selling you any firearms."

- 11/30/09 03:15 PM

Yeah, A few months ago I cannot remember where I saw it but there was some bad feedback on DS and I have not seen it at all.  I wonder if it was other retailers putting bad PR out there out of jeolousy. 

They are great folks

- 11/30/09 03:36 PM

everything i have read says no vertical  foregrips on pistols  but i have seen nothing about  a horizontal grip
Posted by: JG

- 11/30/09 03:48 PM

[user=1248]bababooey[/user] wrote:
:
Yeah, A few months ago I cannot remember where I saw it but there was some bad feedback on DS and I have not seen it at all.  I wonder if it was other retailers putting bad PR out there out of jeolousy. 

They are great folks

Their prices are fantastic.  Period.

In all honesty, I have found the two gentleman abbrasive most times I have interacted with them (including this weekend).  Don't know if it is the travel, crowd, lack of sleep, or what, but I dont think I have ever even seen them smile!  That being said, I have purchased more than half a dozen guns from them over the years and feel like I have always gotten a good deal and have been dealt with on a professional level.  The ladies have always been very friendly and helpful (of course, Im always smiling at them so they smile back wink ). 

I am not a retailer (though you might not know if you see the immense loads of crap that I carry around the shows looking to sell! smile ) , just sharing my experience.
Posted by: goaty

- 12/13/09 11:47 PM

I have bought many guns from DarkSun over the last 10 years or so.You can't beat thier prices . They can be on again /off again in the personality department.The girl is always nice. I just do my business and go on my way.I think they are too busy to socalize. Goaty
Posted by: manganos

- 12/14/09 08:41 PM

Yeah the girl is kinda hot too wink
Posted by: MSC 45ACP

- 12/15/09 08:56 PM

I bought my daughter's 18th Birthday present from them (Glock 21SF).  They had the best price in the room (gunshow) by at least $50.  The guy I dealt with had the "bedside manner" of a rattlesnake, but so does my neurosurgeon. 

I'm there to buy guns, not have him teach "Manners" by Emily Post.  I'd rather buy a firearm from a professional, knowledgeable dealer with a gruff attitude than a polite smooth talking idiot that doesn't know his ( ) * ( ) from a hole in the wall when you ask him a question about a firearm. 

They don't suffer idiots lightly, but they are the Brady Bunch (the 60's TV show, not the communist anti-gunners) compared to a clown in Norfolk named Ron Hess! 
Posted by: derekccw

- 12/15/09 09:57 PM

Yep, that's a tough business, they are honest and  have good low retail prices.  The older guy, probably the owner, seems to have a photographic memory for prices, and can tell you what something is worth if you see it at another booth, which is useful sometimes.  Both of them seem knowledgable and open about pluses and minuses on a given weapon, or its condition.  I think they have to do a fairly high volume to make money at their prices, and its interesting to see their used stuff.   I usually check their prices before I'll buy anything at another booth, just to get an idea of what retail is on a given weapon. 

- 12/19/09 01:28 PM

I've bought several guns from them.  Each time I walk away wanting to tell the tat'd guy to eat a d**k and promise myself I won't buy another one.

Next show comes around and again they are $50/cheaper than anybody else.  So I suck my pride up a little, and once again leave wanting to tell the guy I wish he would get hit by a car.

- 12/19/09 01:39 PM

[user=2673]VaGriller[/user] wrote:
:
I've bought several guns from them.  Each time I walk away wanting to tell the tat'd guy to eat a d**k and promise myself I won't buy another one.

Next show comes around and again they are $50/cheaper than anybody else.  So I suck my pride up a little, and once again leave wanting to tell the guy I wish he would get hit by a car.

Now that's funny right there!  I felt the same way when I bought a pistol from them.  I've been around firearms most of my life and don't handle them carelessly nor am I an idiot when it comes to knowing what I'm looking at.  They treated me like I was both... 

- 01/02/10 03:19 PM

They are moody most of the time but I have purchased 12 guns from them cheapest best selection at the show period.

- 01/02/10 07:12 PM

Didn't see them at the VB show today.  Wonder if they weren't invited or declined the invitation...

I guess I needed to see the "Soup Nazi" to make myself feel normal again...:?

- 01/02/10 11:11 PM

Probably at the Roanoke Show.Goaty
Posted by: derekccw

- 01/07/10 01:42 AM

No Mausers for you one year
Posted by: VinnyT

- 01/07/10 01:13 PM

I always see them at the Roanoke/Salem shows. Yes, they can be abrasive but I think it is due to a lot of stupid questions they get asked. Overall, good dealer.
Posted by: Rex

- 01/08/10 02:59 PM

[user=6897]VinnyT[/user] wrote:
:
I always see them at the Roanoke/Salem shows. Yes, they can be abrasive but I think it is due to a lot of stupid questions they get asked. Overall, good dealer.

I'm not sure I buy that. If their customer service is so shitty pre-sale, how is it going to be post-sale? I suppose I shouldn't expect much from someone doing business essentially out of the back of a van, but I *despise* people who think their shit don't stink just because of which side of the table they are on.

Yes, they have awesome prices. Usually the best at the show. But that's about where the positives stop.

Look, I'm not asking these guys to be my friend. I'm asking them to be courteous and professional, and the phrase "Well I guess to you a gun's like any warm pussy" (that's a direct quote) is neither courteous nor professional. That was my last transaction with them, and if they saw they were losing business because of their "abrasiveness" maybe they'd knock it off. Therefore, I do not patronize their booth, and I encourage everyone I meet to do the same.

- 01/08/10 05:35 PM

It was odd this weekend.I went on Sunday and the"illustrated man" was very friendly .He was hawking the new plastic S&W M&P .22 AR look alike and also the "not a Glock but made close to them"(huh?) .22 auto pistol.He broke evrything down and was quite friendly..in as far as he can be.The other dark haired guy said"same old show-same old questions "..he is a realist.I will give him that. Goaty..the girl had her hair down and seemed very relaxed.She must take a lot of medication to put up with those two.I say just buy and fly with that outfit.They have yet to refuse my money...I guess we are all different.I can't say I would like to spend 2 days answereing the same questions over and over.

- 01/08/10 07:53 PM

I'll continue to buy from Dark Sun. Their table is packed with people making purchases all weekend so I don't think a few people passing them by will make a difference. I always go to their table first and write down model #'s and prices. They are hard to beat.
Posted by: Suntzu2004

- 01/08/10 11:38 PM

Both Rod and Steve (I think that's his name-the one with the tatoos) are pretty cool once you know them. I bought probably a dozen guns from them and was help out a friend at the show a few times so maybe it's because they seen me working there at times. But they are pretty god people and easy to talk to. It's just you gotta be smart and use common sense, not saying anyone on here does not, but I have seen people at the show ask silly stuff. Plus, if they know you know about guns, they will develop a mutual respect for you and they would always be happy to help you. Thanks guys
Joe

- 01/09/10 08:16 PM

I purchased another fine firearm from them today.  Easily $50-70 cheaper than other tables.   I got there first thing as soon as the door opened at the show.  Background check came through in 30 minutes.  I left the show at 12pm.  Parking lot was completely full all the way to the road.  Sounded like a live round went off at the show around 11am.  It was funny seeing some thugs getting scared and hitting the floor. 
Posted by: AKSpraya

- 01/10/10 06:01 PM

I bought one of there $69 AR lowers they had smooth transaction
Posted by: kawasaki4fun

- 01/10/10 08:09 PM

I was two tables away from dark sun when that "round" went off. it sounded more like a heavy wooden box getting dropped. I didn't see any Henrico police run over, but that 15 seconds of eerie silence was more scary than the noise itself hahahah.

- 01/10/10 09:32 PM

I almost picked up a few of then 70 lowers....
Posted by: feazz

- 01/11/10 12:42 PM

FWIW My buddy picked up 2 of the lowers, right off he tried to line up a Colt upper to it and the rear lug didn't line up...not even close in his words.  The second one; the mag catch (the catch it self) didn't fit the slot for it.  He said he was going to try and take them back so I don't know if he did or didn't as of today.

- 01/11/10 04:51 PM

[user=2130]feazz[/user] wrote:
:
FWIW My buddy picked up 2 of the lowers, right off he tried to line up a Colt upper to it and the rear lug didn't line up...not even close in his words.  The second one; the mag catch (the catch it self) didn't fit the slot for it.  He said he was going to try and take them back so I don't know if he did or didn't as of today.

Good to know!  Hard to walk away from $70 lowers!
Posted by: wayned

- 01/11/10 06:07 PM

[user=1389]JG[/user] wrote:
:
:

Who were they made by?

- 01/11/10 06:14 PM

I bought 2 lowers from Centerfire Systems for $80 each and shipping and it fit all my Colt stuff like a glove. Goaty

- 01/12/10 09:39 AM

[user=924]wayned[/user] wrote:
:
:
:

Who were they made by?

Don't know personally, I do remember they had an "S" on the box, not Stag or Superior.
Posted by: dk148

- 01/12/10 08:42 PM

[user=924]wayned[/user] wrote:
:
:
:

Who were they made by?

I think they were Sharps.
Posted by: kawasaki4fun

- 01/13/10 12:04 AM

do they come with a warranty so you can send them directly back to the manufacturer?

- 01/13/10 11:50 PM

Posted by: VaGunTrader

- 01/14/10 05:59 AM

:

A guy I work with was telling me about the inexpensive AR parts that were available there. Then I told him about your problem with yours not fitting your Colt upper. He told me that it wasnt fitting because your colt upper would need a colt lower. Colts dont interchange well with non-colt parts ??

- 01/14/10 09:30 AM

[user=1]vaguntrader[/user] wrote:
:
:

A guy I work with was telling me about the inexpensive AR parts that were available there. Then I told him about your problem with yours not fitting your Colt upper. He told me that it wasnt fitting because your colt upper would need a colt lower. Colts dont interchange well with non-colt parts ??

Not necessarily true, my neighbor has bought 2 Colt uppers and 1 fit right onto a Superior lower perfectly.  The other fit onto a Stag lower...very tightly. 

- 01/14/10 11:36 AM

[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
:

[color:#0000ff][size:+1][font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Small Hole vs. Big Hole[/font]

[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Colt owners often refer to having a small or large hole upper receiver (and corresponding lower receiver). Small hole receivers of .250" are the "milspec", but during early production by Colt for the civilian market, they produced rifles utilizing a .315" spec, so as to preclude use of military uppers on civilian lowers. This production lasted until roughly 1993-1994. As a general rule of thumb all Colt "unblocked" lower receivers, are large hole, while pre-ban "blocked" lower receivers represent transition years where occasional variations popped up. [/font]

[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font]

[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"](Above left)[/font][font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] Armalite large hole upper receiver... This was produced in limited numbers, and is no longer in production. (Above right ) New Colt small hole upper as shipped with a HBAR upper assembly. (Below) Colt SP1 and A2 upper receivers.[/font]

[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font]

[/color] 

[color:black] I think this is where the Colt stuff not playing nicely with everyone else comes from.

Small hole vs Big hole sounds like a personal problem. wink [/font][/size][/color]

- 01/14/10 03:49 PM

[user=69]dk148[/user] wrote:
:
[font:"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]

[color:black][size:2]I think this is where the Colt stuff not playing nicely with everyone else comes from.

Small hole vs Big hole sounds like a personal problem. wink [/font][/size][/color]

haha, if you have a big hole with a small pin...LOL

like throwin hotdogs down a hallway
Posted by: kx400

- 01/18/10 02:57 PM

Does Dark Sun have a retail store?  Where?   Thanks........

- 01/18/10 03:14 PM

I believe I heard them say once upon a time to someone that they are a gunshow only operation- no retail location.

- 01/18/10 03:24 PM

They will sell out of their house.  Give them a call and set up an appointment.

I believe this is the correct info below.  I lost their business card:

Dark Sun Surplus
Phone: 804.272.3026
Posted by: texascoyotedog

- 01/18/10 04:01 PM

Great prices, great selection, cold and abrasive to the point of rude sometimes, but Bravo Zulu on:

"What impressed me even more than my own transaction was that another 'patron' of their booth was waiting on his paperwork when he made a half-assed joke on his cel-phone about shooting someone who irritated him. The lady helping him promptly said, "Sorry folks I will not be selling you any guns." The guy insisted that he was making a joke, told her she was missing out on a big purchase since he intended to buy two guns, and then insisted he talk to the manager. The manager came forward and pointed at the lady who told them Dark Sun would not be helping them and said, "That's my wife, what she says goes, we won't be selling you any firearms.""

Oh ya,  Not a competitor, however I have been a client.
Posted by: AKSpraya

- 01/18/10 08:43 PM

I delt with one of the ladies when I bought my lower I had no problems although I did not talk to her much and when I was done with my paper work she said it would be 15min so I walked around

- 01/18/10 11:28 PM

Do they go to the Salem gunshow? If so, I'll check them out this weekend. Always looking for a deal and I can put up with just about anyone for a good deal! I will ask them myself and hope for the best...LOL
Posted by: wayned

- 01/19/10 09:06 AM

They are usually at the Salem shows.
Posted by: newagesmythie

- 01/19/10 04:48 PM

I think they are going to the Hampton show so they will not be at the Salem show this weekend.

- 01/23/10 10:27 PM

Was Dark Sun at Hampton today?
Posted by: MP3Mogul

- 01/23/10 10:46 PM

They are at the Salem Gun Show each time, and the Roanoke Gun Show each time.  If you engage them in "meaningful" conversation you may learn a few things.  They are "extremely" selective and sometimes eccentric.  However, with that said, they are good people... and their guns will be lower than anyone around... Trader Jerrys will be a very close second... but not as low.

They are "EXTREMELY" knowledgeable about guns they sell, and even guns they don't sell... they are very good at what they do...

I would buy from them "any" day of the week.

- 01/23/10 11:03 PM

Not each time...they were at the Hampton show this weekend. Salem show was very crowded,hot and boring. IMHO Goaty
Posted by: ThatSickRip

- 01/25/10 09:20 PM

Yeah, they weren't in Salem this weekend. Though I did see 2 vendors I haven't seen before with great prices
Posted by: gobroncos

- 02/07/10 11:41 PM

[user=542]MP3Mogul[/user] wrote:
:
They are at the Salem Gun Show each time, and the Roanoke Gun Show each time.  If you engage them in "meaningful" conversation you may learn a few things.  They are "extremely" selective and sometimes eccentric.  However, with that said, they are good people... and their guns will be lower than anyone around... Trader Jerrys will be a very close second... but not as low.

They are "EXTREMELY" knowledgeable about guns they sell, and even guns they don't sell... they are very good at what they do...

I would buy from them "any" day of the week.

I have purchased many firearms from them over the years as well. Many are correct on the hot and cold reception from the two guys, the wife always seem quite nice. I have found over the past few years if you catch them when the crowds are down they are usually quite informative about their products and actually joke around a little. Their prices are great indeed. A friend of mine refuses to buy from them after getting ticked off at them after a cold reception day. He takes their prices to Trader Jerry's and they will usually match the price for him. I'm not too sure they like that to get out, but oh well. I like DS and will continue to buy from them.
Posted by: ahhwataday

- 02/16/10 11:40 PM

Do these guys have the bright orange business cards?

- 02/16/10 11:40 PM

Do these guys have the bright orange business cards?

Posted by: newagesmythie

- 02/16/10 11:49 PM

With a black sun on it.

- 02/17/10 12:10 AM

I wanted to buy a gun but didnt have my wallet.   I talked to the guy and he gave me a card and said they sell at shows and by appointment.  Call us tomorrow and we'll hook you up, "Alright cool"

So I call the next day with cash in hand wanting two guns.  Im in the truck ready to go

Who ever (rudely) answered told me they dont do that, only sell at guns shows.  I tried again later, same thing told me I had been lied too. 

I just thought it was crazy, why waste the money on business cards? lol

They had an awesome selection and great prices.  I just thought it was crazy and i should share. 

Posted by: frankb

- 02/17/10 08:06 AM

ive bout from them at their house, off midlothian behind the post office   frankb

- 02/17/10 03:34 PM

Damn.  Thats what I was told in person they would do for me.  Guy said they sell ot of a basement. 

Could someone pass me their number?  Ill try again

- 02/17/10 04:08 PM

I had a similar experience. Once i called and got great customer service and had all my questions answered. Then on a later date i called with $1000 cash in hand to meet up and buy a Yugo underfolder and a C93. I called multiple times over a period of a couple days then finally left a message. Never got a call back.

I am still very happy with Dark Sun and will continue to do business with them at gunshows.
Posted by: hiwaytahell

- 02/25/10 08:43 PM

Absolutely WORST customer service ever...but best prices.

- 02/28/10 08:34 PM

lol yeeaaappp
Posted by: KimberWarrior

- 03/15/10 12:53 AM

[user=3828]hiwaytahell[/user] wrote:
:
Absolutely WORST customer service ever...but best prices.

2nd worst....

The worst are the ammo nazi's at Nations... though I cant remember the name of the group. The one guy has a NY or NJ accent.

- 03/15/10 09:06 AM

After this past gun show, Ill never even look at their inventory again. 

Long story

Went to green top and got a gun at the same price with military discount. 
Posted by: Rex

- 03/15/10 09:15 AM

Ya cheap bastards! LOL, I must be the only person who actually values good customer service. If people would stop going there to save 20 bucks (HINT: you paid half that to get in the gd show!) maybe they'd realize that being total cockholes isn't a great way to generate customer loyalty.

Dark Sun doesn't care about you, or your purchase, all they care about is the Benjis you've got in your billfold, and why people tolerate that is completely beyond me. Their prices aren't *that* good, people.
Posted by: Agent19

- 03/15/10 05:42 PM

[user=972]Rex[/user] wrote:
:
Ya cheap bastards! LOL, I must be the only person who actually values good customer service. If people would stop going there to save 20 bucks (HINT: you paid half that to get in the gd show!) maybe they'd realize that being total cockholes isn't a great way to generate customer loyalty.

Dark Sun doesn't care about you, or your purchase, all they care about is the Benjis you've got in your billfold, and why people tolerate that is completely beyond me. Their prices aren't *that* good, people.

1+
Posted by: hiwaytahell

- 03/15/10 06:12 PM

I'm with ya on that Rex...haven't bought anything from them in 6 months. And don't plan on it.:D
Posted by: Greginva

- 03/15/10 07:29 PM

[user=498]Agent19[/user] wrote:
:
:

1+

+2...they'll never see any of my money.

- 03/15/10 09:05 PM

well in darksuns  defense   they dont have the  time  to talk like some  of the other  guys   darksun is  known for  having the best prices at the  gun show   and the  table  is  always  so slammed with people     i have  caught them  at  shows  before when they arent that busy and  they  are  friendly and will talk  in fact  i looked for awhile  for  grips for a n.a.a. .22 magnum   with a  clip  .....   i ran the  idea  past the  owner   and  we  spoke  for  awhile    well a  few  months  later  he  had made and patended the  grips   ....  i have a set  on my gun wink

- 03/16/10 04:11 AM

I talked to one guy that was very helpful but They all have to talk to their boss before any sale.  lol I guess they are there to keep an eye on evertyhting. 

X3 on the boycott (Still a cheap bastard tho)

- 03/17/10 08:51 PM

Will they be at Roanoke Gun Show this weekend?

- 03/17/10 08:57 PM

Call them and see what they say ...... hahahhahaha

- 03/17/10 09:04 PM

LOL....I just want to see them in person or just sit back and watch! Call them....not me...........

- 03/17/10 09:32 PM

I was just being goofy.  If you called they probably wouldnt tell you if they were gonna be there. 

I asssume they will be there.   Big orange flag with the black sun logo.  Should make some flyers and pass them out. 

- 03/17/10 10:36 PM

[user=8906]ahhwataday[/user] wrote:
:
I was just being goofy.  If you called they probably wouldnt tell you if they were gonna be there. 

I asssume they will be there.   Big orange flag with the black sun logo.  Should make some flyers and pass them out. 

The Hampton gun show is going on this weekend too, so they may be in Hampton.

- 03/17/10 11:18 PM

Yep...I think I was told they were there instead of Salem before. I just want to check them out.... Always looking for new guns at a deal (and a side show would be good,  LOL)
Posted by: curtiswr

- 03/30/10 11:22 PM

[user=1752]Greginva[/user] wrote:
:
[user=498]Agent19[/user] wrote:
:
:

1+

+2...they'll never see any of my money.

+3
Posted by: Cal1984

- 04/21/10 09:41 PM

That is the very reason I have not purchased a single gun from them and never will. If I buy at the gun show I will look at there prices and then go to Dales gun table (the big orange banner) and buy from them. If they are not cheaper they are close enough to not have to deal with the jackass that needs a hair cut.
Posted by: ATFmy3favs

- 04/26/10 12:31 AM

<<<<<<Is a cheap bastard, LOL. Sad but true, in their defense, when I first started getting into handguns, I bought a few from them and they were kinda short with me but appreciative of my business. Now they see me at every Richmond show and the girl always says hello and smiles before I even speak sometimes.

The guys, when they actually make eye contact know I am a regular and at least will say let me know if you need anything-IF they aren't crazy busy, which they usually are.

Lets face it, they will not win a personality contest, but they do have decent prices, a good selection, and a lot of tatoos. LOL

DK Firearms, you're still my favorite though. laugh

- 04/26/10 07:29 PM

[user=1759]ATFmy3favs[/user] wrote:
:
<<<<<<Is a cheap bastard, LOL. Sad but true, in their defense, when I first started getting into handguns, I bought a few from them and they were kinda short with me but appreciative of my business. Now they see me at every Richmond show and the girl always says hello and smiles before I even speak sometimes.

The guys, when they actually make eye contact know I am a regular and at least will say let me know if you need anything-IF they aren't crazy busy, which they usually are.

Lets face it, they will not win a personality contest, but they do have decent prices, a good selection, and a lot of tatoos. LOL

DK Firearms, you're still my favorite though. laugh

You cheap bastard you!!;)
Posted by: neoblue

- 05/31/10 03:17 AM

haha, love this thread. Everything is right on the money. I've only seen them at the gun shows. Disgruntled, tatted up, and not the friendliest but they've never done anything to tick me off. They usually travel alot and are super busy, so I guess I don't blame them.

But anyways, Dark Sun's prices are perfect. I don't think I had to second guess any one of there guns. I bought a taurus tcp 380 with stainless slide for 259+tax

Dawson's here in woodbridge wanted 379+tax and wouldn't come down.

Needless to say I bought from Dark Sun and I'm happy with the purchase.

- 06/20/10 01:16 AM

Ya, lets keep it up laugh

BOYCOTTTTTTTTTT these mofo's. 

Ima have to check out dales guns.  I think the next richmond show is next month, The 10th
Posted by: Quailer

Re: - 09/04/10 09:24 AM

RE: Dark Sun- Several years ago I went to the Harrisonburg show and picked up a H&K Variant 7 9mill 1 10 rd mag for $395.
Posted by: SELFDEFENSE

Re: - 09/05/10 01:18 PM

I have bought 6 or 7 times, but after the last time I don't go anymore. The dollar difference isn't worth the time and "personalities".
Posted by: glockasaurus rex

Re: - 12/04/10 04:50 AM

Bought a mossberg 500 persuader pistol grip/ fullstock combo from them at the hampton gun show last weekend for 290 after tax good price guy was a little abrasive but was overall friendly especially towards the end also extremely knowledgeable.