Who's Online
11 registered (srwshooter, SNN, wrickster, arnie1, Scopebite, rjennings03A3, 5 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1106135 - 10/17/16 07:50 AM SuzyKyoo
rolled93slc Offline
Army Vet

Loc: Lynchburg, VA
City or County: Lynchburg
I had my brother meet up with SuzyKyoo this weeekend for me to pick up a magazine they had for sale. When my brother arrived, he tried to tell him it was $5 more then what it was listed for. Even after my brother showed him his post, he still was reluctant to sell it for the listed price and was being a jerk about it.

After a few minutes of back an forth, the seller finally agreed to honor his posted price.

Beware

#1106165 - 10/17/16 09:21 AM Re: SuzyKyoo [Re: rolled93slc]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to SuzyKyoo for reply, others not involved are not to respond!

#1106241 - 10/17/16 01:16 PM Re: SuzyKyoo [Re: rolled93slc]
SuzyKyoo Offline
Raised, Dubbed, and Created

Loc: NoVA and Nomadic
City or County: Virginia
Beware my big ol behind. My reputation speaks for itself.

I considered this a done deal, but since buyer feels the need to be childish I'll reciprocate.

Strike one for this guy was sending his 'brother' to complete a transaction on his behalf. This kind of shady activity is generally reserved for the Armslist crowd, not folks here. Anyway the deal was for a magazine, not a controlled item of any kind so I went through with it. Original poster decided to give negative feedback based on second-hand information since he/she wasn't there in person. In my opinion that right there kinda invalidates his/her basis for providing negative feedback.

Strike two is waiting until a day after the transaction is done and over with to post negative feedback - without first contacting me. Buyer has my cell number, so it's not like he/she didn't have the ability to chat me up and attempt to talk through any perceived issues.

So for the first time I'm using the 'ignore user' function because a forum member who posts negative feedback based on inaccurate second hand information without actually having been there, and without first contacting the other party is not a person with whom I need to further communicate or interact.

Edited by the cwa (10/17/16 02:44 PM)
Edit Reason: DON'T BYPASS THE CURSE FILTER

#1106251 - 10/17/16 01:48 PM Re: SuzyKyoo [Re: rolled93slc]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
Both sides have responded, thread locked!!