Who's Online
8 registered (Morsus_De_Funis, sbook, Gun1, Savior84, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1347782 - 04/30/18 07:51 AM VAgunner2016
cmb3366 Offline
Single barrel

Loc: Roanoke Va
City or County: Roanoke
VAgunner2016 offered offered a trade for a rifle I had for sale, I accepted,and we agreed to meet over the weekend, he included his phone number. Once the weekend came, nothing. He stopped answering PM, wouldn't answer calls, and he ignored texts. I hung on to the rifle through the weekend because we had a deal and I didn't want to Welsh in case he turned up. Nothing...

If you want out of a deal, that's fine, but communicate that and move on. VAgunner2016 is not a stand-up member.

#1348342 - 05/01/18 06:13 PM Re: VAgunner2016 [Re: cmb3366]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Originally Posted By: cmb3366
VAgunner2016 offered offered a trade for a rifle I had for sale, I accepted,and we agreed to meet over the weekend, he included his phone number. Once the weekend came, nothing. He stopped answering PM, wouldn't answer calls, and he ignored texts. I hung on to the rifle through the weekend because we had a deal and I didn't want to Welsh in case he turned up. Nothing...

If you want out of a deal, that's fine, but communicate that and move on. VAgunner2016 is not a stand-up member.

PM sent to VAgunner2016 encouraging him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are not to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln