Who's Online
3 registered (Topoman, harleyguy86, 1 invisible), 6 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#878280 - 03/29/15 12:20 AM 357ALLDAY
chuckyzfr1 Offline
Bullseye

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Richmond City
I contacted 357ALLDAY about a G19 he had on the site to sell. We had multiple PM's back and forth, eventually settling on a meet convenient to him, in VA Beach for this past Thursday, 3/26. I drove 2+ hours through rush hour traffic, and then waited for him to show, and he never did. I tried contacting him via pm, then email, and then via cellphone, to no avail. I returned home never having heard from him. I sent him several other pm's over the next few days, and he never responded, he just removed himself from the topic with zero explanation. In my opinion his behavior with regard to this deal was pathetic. He didn't even have the decency to apologize or try and make up some lame excuse. He just strung me along, letting me spend 5 hours driving round trip for nothing. He had my cellphone #, he could've called at any point and told me if he was having some sort of issue, and I could've at least turned around before going the whole way there and back. Anyone planning on dealing with this member should take heed of my experience and proceed with caution; his behavior was dishonorable and disgraceful, and completely unrepresentative of what I've experienced with every other member on this site to date. Pathetic.

Edited by the cwa (03/29/15 08:22 PM)

#878307 - 03/29/15 07:04 AM Re: 357ALLDAY no show after I drove 2+ hours to meet him in VA Beach [Re: chuckyzfr1]
LaserJock Offline
B * L * U * E

Loc: NoVA 22192
City or County: NoVA 22192
pm sent to 357ALLDAY

Othere members not involve in this feedback need notime reply

LaserJock - Moderator

#878656 - 03/29/15 08:15 PM Re: 357ALLDAY no show after I drove 2+ hours to meet him in VA Beach [Re: chuckyzfr1]
357ALLDAY Offline
Bolt action

Loc: Hampton Roads
City or County: Virginia Beach
I did not receive a phonecall from chuckyzfr1 as he stated. We never confirmed the time of the transaction. Why would anyone drive 2+ hours without receiving confirmation?

#878659 - 03/29/15 08:18 PM Re: 357ALLDAY no show after I drove 2+ hours to meet him in VA Beach [Re: chuckyzfr1]
the cwa Offline
MODERATLY MONITORING MODERATOR

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Prince George,23842
Both sides responded, thread locked.

If you were a hotdog, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?

HEY, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. but what if it was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it then?