Who's Online
10 registered (RedBill, XX44075, Rt50blaster, golfdog, 6 invisible), 10 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#925254 - 07/20/15 10:10 PM Shocktop
TMVA Offline
VGT SWAT

Loc: Richmond west end
City or County: Henrico
Shocktop had very poor communications. Beware of slow and no replies from this member.

I sent a PM saying "I'll take it" at his asking price on his terms. I requested contact info for direct communication to complete the deal.

24 hours later he replied with his cell number.

I sent him a text 29 minutes after receiving his late reply, explained which item I was following up on, and gave my VGT user name so he would know who the text was from.

No response, I sent a follow up text 40 minutes later. At this point, I'm assuming he is busy and will reply when he can.

7 hours later, same day, I sent a third text. Finally, he responds, acts like he doesn't know what I'm talking about, and says he sold the item to someone else.

That's not the way we do things on this site. This member plays fast and loose. Don't count on him.

TMVA

Edited by TMVA (08/01/15 06:25 PM)
Psalm 22:11

#925821 - 07/22/15 11:49 AM Re: Shocktop [Re: TMVA]
Dadcpu Offline
Potty Mouth Grandpa

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Henrico County
PM sent to Shocktop inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

#925840 - 07/22/15 12:34 PM Re: Shocktop [Re: TMVA]
Shocktop Offline
Tactical Tommy Commando

Loc: Kempsville
City or County: Virginia Beach
Not much to say except if you check my other dealings, THATS NOT HOW I DO BUSINESS!! This member to say that comment must have personal issues. "I'll take it!" Doesn't mean crap. He must expect everyone to stay glued to their Commodore 64, or whatever comm device is getting used. I take that phrase along the lines of "I'll give you cash NOW!!" I've received a few of those and most didn't pan out. If he really wanted direct comms right away then he should've left a contact number, as opposed to asking for one. I call that as being self centered. This said, I apologize if this member was inconvenienced.
Additionally, I've also inquired on other items and and as an unwritten rule, or more like common sense, if the member DOESN'T respond right away I always just assume he or she is tied up or busy. I, as most I assume, have other more important things to do ( LIKE A JOB!!! ).
And this person is a moderator? I feel like he hijacked me and my good standing!!! Power trip much? A moderator is defined as "someone that mediates and seeks resolution to an issue", not someone that starts .
Take a chill pill and watch Phoebe Cates coming out of the pool.

Edited by BobVA (07/22/15 02:37 PM)
Edit Reason: Language

#925892 - 07/22/15 02:33 PM Re: Shocktop [Re: TMVA]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have responded. Thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln