Who's Online
2 registered (jwflipp, DonChimino), 7 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#994267 - 01/15/16 01:24 PM Enbloc
SAFARALI Offline
Gun fool

Loc: fairfax va
City or County: fairfax
Enbloc Not a man of his word. This is a new trend I think.
Listed ak for sale. I responded. Have all corispondance. Set time and date. Set amount as I stated I'll take it and I'll buy it. Even credentials were agreed on and today 5 hours prior to meeting texts me to say he is backing out. I agreed to his asking price. I guess he just got a better offer.

Texts between enbloc and I.

Me. Hey. Could you send me pics of the ak?

Enbloc. Just uploaded on post

Me. Looks good.

Me. One mag. I'm guessing ?

Enloc. Yep one 30 rounder.

Me. Great.

Enloc. I'll buy it

Me. I live in fairfax and work in Alexandria. Where could we meet ?

Enloc. Are you Safarali

Me. Yes

Me. Sorry. Forgot to add that

Me. Was about to buy a ar 15 in 762x39. Glad this popped up

Enloc. Im in fredericksburg. Somewhere halfway. Ill start looking
Me. Sounds great.

Enloc. Ok so i didnt see any thing exactly halfway in terms of wlmarts or big shopping centers. Idk if you care where we meet. There is a walmart at 217 garrisonville road, stafford, va 22554. That is 21 mins from me and 39 from "fairfax" according to google maps. Feel free to find something more equal.

Me. I'll look it up. As I don't know where in Fredericksburg you are. Either way. I'm off work tomorrow 5ish but off Wednesday From time of travel it seems straight up an hour. Half way would be dumfries is saying 30 min each. But I'm ok with it
What times of the day are you available ? As I am totally free on Wednesday.

Me. I'll just head that way tomorrow after work Will be traffic but shouldn't take me more than 45 to an hour. To dumfries.
Let me know if that works

Enloc. If u waant to meet tomorrow after 5pm i can do that. Either the walmart i picked or you can look for something in dumfries that is more equal. You dont have to drive all the way to fburg

Me. Sounds great. That will work. I'll look it all up when I get to work tomorrow.

Enloc. Ok just text me an address for a location taht works for you alittle better. Also text a time. I will bring a bos and just bring the ids i mentioned in post if u dont mind. (vadl and votercard or ccp) please. Thank you.

Me. I'll bring my va license passport. Would that work ?

Enloc. Ok sure bring that stuff.

Enloc. That will work. A vadl is a must for me the other stuff i just want brought if someone has them. Have a good night.

Me. You too. See you tomorrow

Enloc. Sorry to do this but im bailing as i would prefer to see a ccp or va voter card like i listed. We havent figured the time or place just yet. Call it cold feet. Leave negative feedback if you must.

Me. That's not very honorable

Me. If you look I have pages of positive post and been with vaguntrader for 5 plus years.

Me. I'm sure it's the result of a higher cash offer

I will also posts in pm for the I'll take it and agreence

Edited by SAFARALI (01/15/16 01:25 PM)

#994270 - 01/15/16 01:29 PM Re: Enbloc [Re: SAFARALI]
SAFARALI Offline
Gun fool

Loc: fairfax va
City or County: fairfax
Here are the pms.

No need to reply to this email.
Hi ,

Contents of your private topic follow:

01/14/16 | 10:03 PM SAFARALI: Re ak
Hey bud. Texted you for pics. I'll buy it Just want to see some pics and how many mags?

01/14/16 | 10:05 PM Enbloc: Re ak
One mag and I just uploaded pics on post

01/14/16 | 10:09 PM SAFARALI: Re ak
I'll take it. As per rules of our community.

01/14/16 | 10:17 PM Enbloc: Re ak
Yeah I was gonna give it to you anyway since you said "I'll buy it" first lol. EVen before I uploaded pics. I'll let you know a location in 5 mins.

This email sent to you because your profile and/or board configuration allows it.
You may change your preferences at any time.

#994281 - 01/15/16 02:11 PM Re: Enbloc [Re: SAFARALI]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
PM sent to Enbloc inviting him to respond.

Others not involved in this transaction are NOT to respond.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

#994360 - 01/15/16 05:35 PM Re: Enbloc [Re: SAFARALI]
Enbloc Offline
1 Yard Distance Target Shooting Champion

Loc: Virginia
City or County: Fredericksburg
Yeah I backed out. We hadn't technically agreed on a exact place/time but yeah. Pms are legit. Although the PMs were before I knew the IDs that were held by him. I did say on the post I would want to see a CCP or voters card (for non-felon status and peace of mind I guess) since first time selling stuff here. He didn't have it, I agreed, but then I changed my mind. It's fair negativity. I'll try not to be indecisive again.

#994364 - 01/15/16 05:45 PM Re: Enbloc [Re: SAFARALI]
BobVA Offline
Site proctologist

Loc: Dale City, Virginia
City or County: Prince William
Both sides have had their say ... thread locked.

"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance." - Robert Quillen

"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln