VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FNX 45 Tactical w/ RMR and Extras by CheezburgerEddie @ 29 minutes 33 seconds ago

Good day, I have a FDE FNX 45 Tactical with a FDE RMR RM06 for sale. The RMR is the adjustable LED 3.25 MOA and matches the gun almost perfectly. It will also come with the FN Shooters Pack (hard case, holster, mag holster, and training barrel) to m
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
WTS a Remington 870 Express combo in 12ga. This set up has a 26 inch barrel that takes RemChokes and a 20 inch fully rifled slug barrel with rifle sights. This has a very nice wood stock and NEW in box. 400$ NO TRADES
Ammo - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTT: .357mag ball/target ammo (Arlington) by jsstritz @ Today at 05:00 AM

Looking to up my stock of .357mag target/ball ammo for plinking at the range. Any 125gr, 130, 140, 158, FMJ, JHP or similar is fine. (Remington, Winchester white box, PMC, etc). Not looking for carry/duty ammo, just stuff to shoot for practice at t
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts New Smith and Wesson shield 9mm w/safety $275 by Cmiller1987 @ Today at 04:17 AM

Bought it new about six months ago never fired it two mags 7/8 rounds and alien gear iwb included worn once 757-775-0816 perfer text can send pics
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Moving to a custom .22lr bolt gun so this Magpul 10/22 is on the block... E.R. Shaw 18-inch threaded bull barrel with thread protector. Seen roughly 300 rounds (CCI/Winchester/Federal). Barrel is not picky and very accurate. Clean bore. Blued finish
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts 7.62x54r Molot Vepr for sale $1300 Firm by GregD @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Nice 7.62x54r vepr for sale, 1 steel 10rd mag not cheap plastic mag, modified slightly. No trades
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
This G19 is unfired and comes with box and all original contents. $650. No trades unless you have a Winchester SX4 in Bottomland camo
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS - S&W 69 44 mag 4.2", $625 by chriscscs @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

Round count is about 50. Comes with a Simply Rugged right handed crossdraw holster. No trades.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
FS Wilson Combat CQB Elite. Pretty much has most available options. 600 rounds. Gun is in perfect shape and functions flawlessly. No marks, scratches. Comes with everything as new, bag, paperwork, and 6 Wilson combat magazines. I am completely moving
Guns.Deals
Leatherwood Hi-Lux 4-16x44mm Tactical Scope - $67.49 (Free S/H over $75 w/code "SH2152") https://gun.deals/product/leatherwood-hi-lux-4-16x44mm-tactical-scope-8099
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Kel-Tec KSG - Like new with upgrades by ruger988 @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Asking $750. Gen 3 Kel-Tec KSG. Less than 100 rounds down the tube. Daniel Defense fixed sights, extended tube selector lever, metal forend rail, magpul VFG, sling mount. I'm in Charlottesville. May consider trades involving a Remington Model
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FOR SALE: Sig 320 Carry 45ACP by RGO @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

For sale is a LNIB Sig 320 Carry in 45ACP with less than 500rds fired. Comes with all original parts, case, etc. Extras include: - Talon Grips - SigLite night sights - 3 extra Sig mags (5 mags total) $500 cash; NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES - FTF trans
Jump to new posts Daniel Defense M4v5S by Desiderata @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Hello! Selling my DDM4v5s will come with 550 Rounds of Factory 62gr and 55gr 5.56 FMJ and Magpul MBUS sights. I have not fired any rounds through it since I purchased it. It's a beautiful rifle, but selling to free up some cash. Will come with every
Accessories - want to buy
Just like it says folks. I have a 28" barrel ventilated ribbed for a Mossberg 500 I would like to trade for an 18.5 inch barrel. Thanks! Located in Dinwiddie but work in midlothian. So anywhere within reason to there please! The 28" bar
Jump to new posts AR10 - PSA GEN2 7.62 with EXTRAS! $900! by Adam25 @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

Selling my AR10. It's pretty much a COMPLETE Palmetto State Armory PA10 with some upgrades and an optic. The entire upper was bought complete from PSA. The lower was assembled. Below is a complete list of all the parts. I only put around 100 rounds
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sale or Trade Marlin 1895 by threepines @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

This one is special, manufactured in the first run of 1972, the first year of production post-WWII. Beautiful example lever gun in .45-70. First rate throughout, very accurate, big bullet, easy 3" groups. Sale for $800 or trade for/toward pre
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sale or Trade, S&W 25-5 by threepines @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Beautiful example of a Smith and Wesson 25-5 in .45 LC, a 95/100 pistol. Crisp action, very accurate, big bullet, high impact shooter. Sale for $800 or trade for/toward precision bolt gun in .308. F2F, cash, Virginia resident only (with proof),
Optics
Jump to new posts Tactical 4x32 rifle scope $75 by sheepdog06 @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

NcStar rifle scope. 4x32 with green or red illuminated crosshairs reticle. Never used comes in the original box with everything that came with it. Battery, lens cloth, lens covers, wick detach mount, and users manual. Asking $75 for it plus shipping
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts WTT: Larue 12" for DD 10.3" by jgibson108 @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

I have a 12" Larue Stealth barrel that I am looking to trade for an 10.3" DD barrel. I purchased this barrel from a member on AR15.com. It was reported to me that this barrel had sub 200 round count. The barrel is in very good condition wit
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts S&W Pre-lock model 610 by reubido42 @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Pre-lock S&W model 610, any length barrel. Prefer with box, tools and papers but receptive to just the revolver. I collect S&W revolvers so i have trades and cash. text pics to 703-955-9300 thanks: Reuben.
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts For Sale: LMT fixed front and rear sight set by dubhelix @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

These are take-offs from my LMT MWS. 3/6 style, 1/2 MOA clicks. Rear sight is adjustable for elevation and windage. Lightly used, witness marks for zero index (white paint lines) removable. I can squirt them with brake cleaner before I ship, if
Guns.Deals
Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism Scope w/ DRT MOA Reticle - $149.99 ($5 S/H over $99) https://gun.deals/product/vortex-spitfir...code-15jingle-0
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Ruger P94 40S&W $300 by oldretpm56 @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Ruger P94 in 40 S&W. Ambidextrous safety, double action, minor blueing wear. Excellent shooter. $300 Not interested in trades. Call or text (540)209-6932
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Wtt: M&P 40. Full size by Usmc2111 @ Yesterday at 06:17 PM

I have a M&P 40. Full size, black, I only posses one mag for it, but it's a good little gun. Just not my style, interested in all trades just let me know what you have, can add surefire x300 weapon light from surefire for the right trade, maybe s
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Springfield Armory XDs 3.3 9mm by REB @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

I got a Springfield Armory XDs 3.3 in 9mm up for sell. Comes with: - 2 Magazines (one 7 round mag and one 8 round mag). - Normal XDs Swag and case - 1 box of Hornady Critical Defense ammo Cash Price: $400 -
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >