VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up for Sale is a older model (Navy Arms Marked) Uberti replica of an 1858 44 caliber percussion cap pistol that comes with a Taylor cylinder that converts it to a 45 Colt center fire pistol. I obtained the Uberti as a non-working piece. The origin
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts PSA Complete Lower w/Magpul Stock as new by Scottybuck @ 52 minutes 22 seconds ago

I ordered two of these. Used one for my Grendel build and have decided I don't need this one. It has never had an upper on it. $250.....I can meet face to face in Charlottesville or surrounding counties. Scott
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Universal M1 Carbine $500 by goosewerks @ Today at 01:23 PM

Hey, up for sale is my Universal M1 Carbine with two mags. Recoil and charging handle assembly has been replaced with a new part. Extractor is slightly worn and could use replacement. Wood stock is in great shape. Heat shield is metal and was painted
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Springfield Model 1903 .30-06 Sporterized $400 by Shamu @ Today at 01:16 PM

Sporterized Springfield 1903 .30-06 Redfield Receiver Sight. Finish is in excellent condition. Bore is bright and shiny with no pitting. Manufactured in 1918 with Serial Number 802XXX which is after they fixed the heat treating problem with the r
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Scar 16, 16" Barrel Assembly by Execprotect @ Today at 12:46 PM

Spare Barrel 16" 556 assembly (front sight, gas shutoff, lower rail etc.) A2 flash hider. The previous owner broke 2 screws off in the barrel extension so they will need to be drilled out OR you can buy a barrel extension online or from FN for a
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Izhmash Saiga AK-47 by DayumDanny @ Today at 12:38 PM

I am looking to fund another gun so I need to sell my AK. Need a quick sale, $700 cash firm. Must have good guy ID's. Located in Fairfax. Shoot me a text 8609704587.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
SMITH & WESSON model 36,1st edition 1 7/8 in barrel, J frame -case hardened blued,walnut diamond grips all original 5 digit serial number 1952 $500 540-327-5653 can text pics
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts HK USP COMPACT 9 PACKAGE by Execprotect @ Today at 12:27 PM

HK USP 9mm Compact, 09 MFG Date code. Heinie, "Straight 8" Night sights (2014 Date) I am the second owner, I purchased it last spring from a member on this forum. Excellent condition, very low round count. The previous owner had the grip
Optics
Sold the gun I bought it for before I ever had a chance to use it.
Optics
Jump to new posts Nightforce by hunt4life @ Today at 12:08 PM

I have a night force NXS 3.5-15x50 rifle scope with zero stop for sale. It has the NP R1 recticle and nightforce rings. Got as a gift on trade and he ended up going a different route. $1700 obo
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts RG - ROHM ARMS 22cal sigle action 5in barrel by Hog_Hunter2 @ Today at 12:04 PM

RG or ROHM ARMS made in Germany, 22 caliber single action, 5in barrel, 6 shot poly grips $100 great for a camping gun 540-327-5653 can text pics
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
FS/FT: (1) Beretta 92FS - wood grips, factory mags, 3x MecGar mags, 2 x 32 round ProMags, couple of cheap mags, maybe 500-700 rounds through it, approx 8 years old, leather Galco holster, Serpa holster $550 for all (2) S&W .38 j-frame airweight
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS/FT RUGER BLACKHAWK 30CAL CARBINE by Hog_Hunter2 @ Today at 11:59 AM

RUGER BLACKHAWK 30 CAL CARBINE- 7.5 barrel, has a few blemishes in bluing- gun workings in ex cond. $400 or BO 540-327-5653 CAN TEXT PICS
Knives
Jump to new posts Like new Benchmade Volli pocketknife by cptmike03 @ Today at 11:35 AM

Hello, Up for sale is my basically new Benchmade Volli pocketknife. I bought this years ago brand new and I think carried it once or twice and into the collection it went, never to be carried again. It has never been sharpened or used to cut anythi
Reloading
Jump to new posts Hornady lock n load progressive press by Natbay @ Today at 11:28 AM

Like new hornady lnl press. Less than a month old. (Money is tight) comes with everything from the factory along with 45acp shell plate and hornady 45 dies and a 9volt light strip (pictured) $500. Also have other dies, bullet feeder die, caliper sca
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts AK polymer stock by md02geist @ Today at 11:10 AM

30 bucks. Lightly used. Excellent condition.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Henry big boy brass 357 for sale $675 by cornfed @ Today at 11:09 AM

I have a mint condition henry 357 with the brass receiver for sale. The gun comes with the original box. I am asking $675.
Ammo
Jump to new posts 7.62x54r privi ammunition by Rogpog @ Today at 10:48 AM

I have 4 boxes of boxer primed factor ammo. Want 10 dollars a box
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts Want to buy Glock 43. by Aharrell3 @ Today at 10:43 AM

Hey there guys, I'm looking for a Glock 43, new or in like new condition. If you have one please message me what your asking and maybe we can work something out! Alex.
Ammo - want to buy
Jump to new posts Looking for cheap 9mm ammo by Aharrell3 @ Today at 10:42 AM

Hey there looking for cheap 9mm ammo. Just message me what you have bulk or small just cheap! Thanks Alex.
Reloading
Jump to new posts Hornady 22 cal bullets by Rogpog @ Today at 10:15 AM

52 gr Hornady match .224 bullets 17 dollars a box have 14 boxes. 50 gr v max .224 have about 400 of these want 15 per hundred. If you buy all I'll ship free
Knives
Jump to new posts M1917 Remington Bayonet by wigoodma @ Today at 10:02 AM

ORIGINAL Remington made model 1917 bayonet with scabbard. Photos available upon request. Excellent condition. $225
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Steyr Scout in .308 w/ fixed power Leupold scout scope and Warne QD rings. It only made one range trip and has sat in the safe since, so....time for a little spring cleaning. (I've got a brand new Ching Sling from Andy's Leather for it I'll include a
Slickguns.com
Sellier & Bellot 230-gr. .45 cal. ACP FMJ 250Rds - $66.49 (Free S/H No Minimum w/code "BRSH1702") https://goo.gl/Iy8ufr
Accessories
Jump to new posts Glock 34 Gen 4 Upper Slide assembly by KalashnikovCoop @ Today at 09:49 AM

Brand new never fired Glock 34 Gen 4 Upper Slide assembly stripped.(no internals). $300 Located in Tyson's Corner
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

It's Christmas time and you can support VAGT by clicking on this link and shopping at amazon. Thank you!

Advertise With Us

Upcoming VGT Events:

NEW Richmond GUN SHOW - March 25-26, 2 tables for members
The gun show is no longer at the Richmond International Raceway. It will now be held on Midlothian Turnpike in an old KMART building which is just off Chippenham Pkwy, behind where Red Lobster use to be.

I have two tables there for members to use to sell their guns, ammo, and accessories.

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )