VA Gun Trader Menu
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts g 226 by duckdave @ 41 minutes 26 seconds ago

like new. night sights holster and 100 rounds..357 sig...650 dollars
Slickguns.com
Stack-On Products Sentinel 18-Gun Fully Convertible Steel Security Cabinet - $149 (Free Store Pickup or Free S/H over $35) https://www.slickguns.com/product/stack-...ity-cabinet-149
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Masterpiece from Nighthawk Custom GRP Patriot 1911 .45. Battleworn Finish. One of Three "Patriots" known to exist. Only Full Size Gov't Model. $3800 or BO/Trade. Trade Value will have to be be $4K at least.
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Smith and Wesson M&P 15 MOE Mid for sale by Alman @ Today at 10:01 PM

Used but in excellent condition. Rear is a Matech. Barrel is 5r 1/8 twist. Last buyer flaked out so please make sure you want it. Excellent shooter with lightweight barrel. Asking $1000 cash. Located in Leesburg.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: Glock 20 Gen4 + Ammo + Extras $950 by docdizzle @ Today at 09:48 PM

After getting back into 1911s I've come to realize I just can't do striker-fired pistols, as much as I try. I bought this from a member about 6 months ago, it came with the backstraps that all Gen4 Glocks come with, 4 magazines, TruGlo TFO sights, an
Jump to new posts Wtb complete AR lower by mdo9486 @ Today at 09:34 PM

I want to buy a complete AR lower what do you have
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer 1911C3 by Zyg19 @ Today at 09:27 PM

For sale is a Sig Sauer 1911 C3. Gun is in excellent condition. Looks and shoots great, just looking to fund other interests. $800 obo. Possible trades: Sig Sauer 522 + cash Sig Sauer P220 AR-15
Ammo
Jump to new posts Federal Automatch 325 Bulk Pack $15 by jmm83164 @ Today at 09:26 PM

Possible Trades for 223,9mm,17hmr , 12ga. Pick up anytime In Newport News 757-633-1818 Mike
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts G17 Gen 3 FS/FT $475 by coolv72 @ Today at 09:21 PM

Gen 3 G17 3 mags 200 rounds roughly Slight carry wear Interested in trades also Asking $475 21+ Va DL and or CCW BoS
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Kriss Vector .45 Black by tpearson00736 @ Today at 08:53 PM

Comes with 2 Kriss 45 26 round mags, the Kriss flip up sights, and a single point sling. You can text me at 865-255-9952. I do not do email. I am in the military and have proper documents stationing me here if curious. $1100 cash.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts USED Gen 3 G19 milled w RMR and extras $1200 by Billdozer1 @ Today at 08:49 PM

I am selling my USED Gen 3 glock 19 with: -RMR07 (6.5 MOA) -Trijicon suppressor height sights with tritium front and rear (co-witness through RMR) -Lone wolf distributors barrel (non-threaded) -Complete Pyramid trigger (Black and gold trigger shoe)
Ammo
Jump to new posts Tula .223 by ColeM @ Today at 08:39 PM

700 rounds of Tula 223 if interested. Sell only. $200 I've currently got it in a plastic paper file box and yeah, that can go with it. I don't want to drive far. I'm in the west end of henrico county but will meet up at a reasonable distance.
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts You got to ask !! by 2nd.amend @ Today at 08:37 PM

The phone rang tonight nice gentleman collecting money for vets. He told me about the suicides and the PTSD they suffer. How the government is not doing what they should for them. So I asked him how much of my donation goes to the vets . He told me
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Kahr PM-9 by vern @ Today at 08:37 PM

I have a nice little Kahr PM9 here. I bought this off the gun trader a few months ago but I have too many guns(no such thing, right?) so I need to downsize the collection. This little gem comes with 3 mags, a pocket holster and a soft carry case
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts Geissele mk8 rail by Mattcblind @ Today at 08:34 PM

15" geissele mk8 m-lok rail for ar15 in black. This is basically new. Looks awesome! 225 shipped or picked up.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTT Taurus PT1911 by BOOK_N_IT01 @ Today at 08:30 PM

Only 150 rounds through it. Open to any trade offers. Particularly something to conceal carry.
Jump to new posts Stripped Upper ( Billet ) $130 by Shocktop @ Today at 08:27 PM

Selling one of my stripped upper receiver, billet NOT forged. LGS was out of stock for the longest time, I bought 2 then the store quickly sold out in less than a day. If you're looking for one, then this is for you. If you're looking for a bargain,
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Mossberg 500 by kwaltz27 @ Today at 08:23 PM

Mossberg 500 with 18.5 inch Barrell, standard stock and pistol grip. $250
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Walther PPK/S Stainless WTS/WTT by Mja @ Today at 08:16 PM

Walther by S&W Ppk-s stainless. Two mags and soft case( not original). Excellent condition. 500.00 cash/550 Trade or partial trade plus cash. Thanks for reading Mike.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Glock 17 Gen 4 by Green73 @ Today at 08:14 PM

I have for sale or trade a Glock 17 Gen 4. It is only a month old and has less than 100 rounds threw it. I would like to trade for an M&P 2.0 9, VP9, PPQ, or CZ. I would sell for $525 obo. Please call or text 434-942-8098. Thanks
Jump to new posts NIB Lantac Enhanced Bolt Carrier Assy by mrm7512 @ Today at 08:13 PM

I have a brand new Lantac EBCG that has the bolt head assy removed. This carrier is brand new in packaging, even have the sample tube of FrogLube provided from Lantac. Has enlarged vent holes as well forward facing ports to direct gasses away from th
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts No Price by coolv72 @ Today at 07:53 PM

Please review the rules. ALL items listed for sale MUST include a price.
Jump to new posts AR 9MM takes glock mags with extras by dsguns @ Today at 07:47 PM

I'm looking to sell or trade my like new ar9. Let's start with the upper. It is built off a Odin works upper with 7.5" barrel. Si quad rail. Law tactical side folding adaptor with kak brace. Quarter circle 10 bcg. 3 lug quick change mount Lower
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Remington 1100 12 ga 2 3/4 gun by Rogpog @ Today at 07:41 PM

Great gun in great shape. Blues w polish finish. Pretty excellent shape. My grandmas ex bought this gun in the 80s then had shoulder surgery lol quite a story. Near new shape and only been woods bound once. I'm first one to shoot this gun and I've on
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 22 rifles for sale. by rromeo @ Today at 07:33 PM

I have a couple older 22 rifles for sale. Winchester Model 67 single shot, missing the bolt, bore is perfect, stock is functional but ugly. $50 Mossberg Model 251C Semiauto. Very Accurate. 3-9x32 scope. The stock is cracked, but the gun is usable as
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >
VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

Upcoming VGT Events:

Useful Information:

Problems logging in? More Info
Know the Laws and Rules More Info
When Registering
Ensure your email providerallows email from VaGunTrader[at]yahoo.com. You must respond to the link in the Sign Up email.

If you don't receive the email, check your spam folder.
VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )