VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trading items that have MORE than $200 value
Jump to new posts Timberline Fireplace insert by metricmonkeywren @ 5 minutes 16 seconds ago

Up for sale/trade is a Timberline Fireplace insert (made in Winchester Va) recently removed during a re-model. It has been maintained inside and has never been out in the rain. I personally have only used it 2~3 times several years ago since moving i
Slickguns.com
Truglo Triton Red-Dot Sight 28mm Tri-Color Red/Green/Blue - $47 + Free Shipping https://gun.deals/product/truglo-triton-28mm-tri-color-rgb-6999-free-shipping
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Dickenson 12g Auto shadowgrass camo by RALLEN @ 20 minutes 1 second ago

Culpeper $400 obo Like new, I got it in a trade but it appears new in box, I can't say 100% but I think it might be. 5 chokes.
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Anschutz MSR RX22 by Miko_7 @ 39 minutes 6 seconds ago

Anschutz MSR RX22, $375 OBO Cycles smoothly and very accurate, has seen only ~ 650 rounds so far and is in perfect condition. Comes with: - ergonomic barrel guard grips - 3 magazines - approx. 900 .22 caliber rounds, and a - Barska AC11872, 1-4
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: Kimber Tactical Custom HD II by OhNowItsOn @ Today at 02:34 PM

Selling a Kimber Tactical Custom HD II (45 ACP) in great condition. This is NOT the Tactical Custom II, which has an aluminum frame. This baby is 100% stainless steel. Feels heavy, rock solid, and the action is buttery smooth. This is a hard one
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up for sale today I have my Glock 26 Gen 4 which has been used significantly less than I had hoped. I bought it to carry but ended up sticking with my single stack shield. Less than 200 rounds down the barrel. Included in the price will be: Glock
Accessories
Jump to new posts Glock 19 Gen 4 SilencerCo Threaded Barrel - $120 OBO by urbana4999 @ Today at 02:32 PM

Up for sale today is a threaded G19 Barrel by SilencerCo that has had less than 100 rounds through it. Just ended up going threaded on my G17 instead of my G19 and therefore donít need it. Local to Richmond or I can ship on your dime. Thank you
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Just as the title says. Barely used just selling my Glock 26 and wonít have any use for them at this point. Feel free to make an offer but I believe this to be a fair price. Local to Henrico, VA only please.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W 19-3 snub nose nickel fs/ft by Jewjr @ Today at 01:54 PM

Up for sale and possibly trade is a smith and Wesson model 19-3 snub nose in nickel. Locks up tight and has pacmyer grips. No box. Nice gun just not a revolver guy. I also have approximately 300 rounds of 38 and 357 that I'd like to go with it.
Ammo
Jump to new posts 2 Crates "4320 rounds" Russian 7n6 5.45x39 by ARgunrunner @ Today at 01:53 PM

This is ammo you can not purchase anymore. When last available crates sold for $450. I am clearing up some space so price is 420 a crate or 210 per can of 1080 rounds.
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts FT 80% lower by Robbie703 @ Today at 01:49 PM

It also has all of the bits and templates. I was planning on making this a project but don't have the time for it anymore. Trades - 10/22, cz 455, milsurp rifles etc.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS FNH FNX 45 Tactical FDE by Desiderata @ Today at 01:31 PM

FNH FNX 45 Tactical in FDE sale with extra mags and ammo. Gun only has 180 Rounds through it. Included is everything that comes stock with the gun normally ( 3 mags, case, lock, manual, etc) As well as -2 OEM FNX 45 15rd magazines -Installed Talon
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts A work of art up for sale - Kimber Raptor II by Kleer @ Today at 01:19 PM

Up for sale is a work of art. It is a Kimber Raptor II from their Custom Shop. This is full size 45 ACP, with magazine capacity of 8. This gun has Tritium night sights, Zebra wood grip. It is LNIB, and I am selling it because I am going to 9MM.
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Moss 500 - Nice and cheap by RALLEN @ Today at 01:13 PM

Culpeper $260 Like new, undertaker turkey choke included, rails for scope base also included.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Remington R1 1911 by ipa @ Today at 01:10 PM

Selling a Remington R1 1911. Blued, 45 acp. Great gun, less than 400 rounds through it over 3 years. Tight bushing/barrel lockup. Three mags: 7rd and 8rd factory, 8rd blued CMC shooting star. Burl grips in addition to the original grips. Replaced th
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 9200A1 Jungle Gun by RALLEN @ Today at 01:07 PM

Culpeper $600 obo 9200A1 12 gauge, 18.5" barrel with a +2 extension. Rail on gun for a red dot already. AWESOME condition and even a better shooter. These guns were made for a CIA/DEA contract in the early 90's for use in drug areas of the
Jump to new posts Tantal AK74 w/ ammo by RALLEN @ Today at 01:02 PM

Culpeper $980 obo Comes with a full unopened can of the banned 7n6 ammo. 2 mags, tapco trigger, upgraded stocks.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Up for sale is a Magnum Research Desert Eagle XIX .50AE with leather shoulder holster. Magazines also have custom floorplates. Includes original box. PM If interested. $999.99. We also do layaway with .25% down.
Slickguns.com
Up to 70% off Everyday Performance Tactical Wear from Propper, Tru-Spec, 5.11 & more (Free S/H over $49) https://gun.deals/product/70-everyday-performance-tactical-wear-propper-tru-spec-511-more
Magazines - want to buy
Jump to new posts Arsenal 5.56 AK mags by Ryan85 @ Today at 12:28 PM

Looking for Arsenal SLR-106 mags for the 5.56 AK
Complete lower with 7 31 round ETS glock mags. Will upload pictures when I can. Looking for cash but would also consider select 5.56 uppers. Chrome moly and/or cold hammer forged barrels would be ideal. Would also consider 2 cases of steel case 9m
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts 9mm AR upper, glock mag compatable 350$ by psl4ge @ Today at 12:02 PM

Complete upper with ATI glock mag bcg. Standard upper, ballistic advantage barrel, guntec mlock rail, 1/2x28 threaded with thread protector. 350$
Optics
Jump to new posts Nikon Prostaff Scope 3-9x40 Matte duplex NIB by hawgdaddy @ Today at 11:53 AM

As title says NIB never opened Nikon Prostaff Matte finish duplex reticle. variable 3-9 x 40 130.00 takes it. FTF in Burke Area....will mail on your dime.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Glock 22 gen 3 $400 firm by rosewell @ Today at 11:46 AM

Gen 3 glock 22. Don't know the round count, faint holster wear has box and 2 mags. I can send pics through text. Must have current VA drivers license and CEP or Voter card NO Exceptions and will do a BOS. Only trades would be glocks in 9mm 45 or 35
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts TAURUS MODEL 605 357 by ibebigt @ Today at 11:30 AM

Taurus model 605 new in box 5 shot. comes with box keys 50 rounds 357 70 rounds 38. all for 375.00 or will look at trades. I have more ammo if needed. big t 804-712-1182
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >