VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
-comes with Larue gas block, gas tube, and barrel nut -this was assembled by Larue -ready to drop into a Stealth 2.0 upper -will work on Predatar also (though they don't have M4 ramps in the receiver) -80 rounds through it -costs about $380 from
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Model 29-3 Nickel $600 OBO by Rev tone 92 @ 19 minutes 29 seconds ago

Posted a while back and been out for surgery so I'm gonna try it again. I'm selling my nickel plated Smith and Wesson Model 29-3. Gun has some holster wear but functions great. I have put about 50 rounds through it myself. The gun fires great. Asking
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Mk25 fde 800 by mccauley @ Today at 11:28 AM

All factory stuff about 150rd down range
Handguns - want to buy
Jump to new posts WTB Glock 26 Gen 4 by CFife @ Today at 11:16 AM

Looking to buy a Glock 26 gen 4 preferably with some modifications done so that I donít have to do them myself. Nothing too serious, will be my new CCW. Text me at (907)†414-3352 Located in Hampton, good guy credentials are a must as well as a bi
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts M-1 carbine mag's wtt by mmc-ret @ Today at 11:10 AM

i found 3 in my gun room will swap for anything 6.5 brass,bullets,5-10 round mag. these are old school steel mags if ya need some pic.s to let me know
Knives
Jump to new posts WTS/WTT Benchmade Infidel by LiLBucket @ Today at 11:09 AM

About as like new as it can be. Black, black, double edge. WTT for a smaller high end OTF or similar. Can email or text pics... Sell for $295 shipped. PP. price is firm. PLEASE MESSAGE WITH INTEREST!!
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Rossi M92, 357/38spl, 20", lever action, standard loop, dark wood, imported by Interarms, VA sometime in the 1990s; before (I think) Taurus purchased Rossi and starting installing a safety on the tang. I purchased it as "new old stock"
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Gen 3 GLock 17 with night sight f/s 400 firm by OvDuvy @ Today at 10:48 AM

Has night sights extended slide stop donít have factory box
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer P229 SAS with extras - $750 by Aaron T @ Today at 10:47 AM

I am selling my Sig Sauer P229 SAS. It comes with he original case, 5 13 round magazines, hogue grips installed, original factory grips and 1 box of 25 Hornady Critical Duty personal defense rounds. This is a great firearm. Only selling due to needin
Optics
Jump to new posts New MRO and BAD Absolute Mount FS/FT - $450 by 2niko @ Today at 10:36 AM

Purchased last month. Mounted on rifle but NEVER fired. Everything in flawless condition. Comes with factory box, documentation, accesories. 89,xxx serial which features various improvements over pre 89,xxx units. Asking $450. Wil consider trad
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Troy M4 Carbine Length Aluminum Quad Rail, gently used condition. Asking $75.00 OBO, will ship anywhere in State Priority Mail with Insurance and Tracking for $5.00 extra,upon Paypal Friends and Family or Postal M.O. payment. Thanks... Greg @ 7
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts XDS 9mm by VAGunner2016 @ Today at 10:19 AM

I have XDS 9mm with a 3.3 inch barrel for sale. Iím the original owner and have put about 500 rounds through it. Comes with 2 mags and a manual. Price is $350. PM me for pictures
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 94' wingmaster custom by Dbc @ Today at 09:56 AM

$800 cash or trade. I have just over $1100 into it with custom work. Would love to get a decent 1911 out of the deal. Other pistols or firearms considered. Pressed for time, as I want to use the trade (again, preferably a 1911) as a gift for my brot
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Gen 5 Glock19 with Trijicon HD night sights by OvDuvy @ Today at 09:44 AM

500 cash may consider trades gun is in great shape with factory box & content
Guns.Deals
Jump to new posts iPROTEC Q-Series Laser Green - $49.99 shipped by gun.deals @ Today at 09:35 AM

iPROTEC Q-Series Laser Green - $49.99 (Free S/H No Minimum w/code "7HOLIDAY") https://goo.gl/BLYNHN
Guns.Deals
Sellier & Bellot .40 S&W 180-Gr. FMJ 1000 Rnds - $227.99 (Free S/H No Minimum w/code "SH2001") https://goo.gl/RkiM7i
Tactical
Jump to new posts Second chance body armor level (NIJ 0101.06) iiiA. F/S by Jackfrawst @ Today at 09:16 AM

Like the title States, I am selling a level iiiA ballistic vest. Below are the specifications from the Safariland website for this particular model. Comes with 5 year warranty. Looking to get $600
Guns.Deals
Jump to new posts Gerber Air Ranger Knife - $15.88 shipped by gun.deals @ Today at 09:09 AM

Gerber Air Ranger Knife - $15.88 (Free S/H No Minimum w/code "7HOLIDAY") https://goo.gl/4RdY7j
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Mossberg 590 Shock Wave 12ga by Grettman @ Today at 08:42 AM

Hi, Selling my Mossberg 590 for $400. It is in great shape. Only fired about 25 shells. Great gun. Selling it for another gun purchase. ...Oh and it includes a picatinny rail that I added to it.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Ruger LCRX $350 .38 Special Snub Nose by Grettman @ Today at 08:37 AM

Just as the title reads. Comes with soft case and box. I only shot about 100 rounds with it. Great carry gun. Selling it so I can get a 686+. (If you have a 686 and want to trade, I will do that and add cash of course)
Accessories
Jump to new posts Crimson Trace LG-852 FOR GLOCK 26,27,33 by Grettman @ Today at 08:05 AM

HI, Selling my G27 so I have no use for the crimson trace laser. Very new. Fresh Batteries (life time replacement plan too). Original box. $125.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS - Sig P239 SAS Gen 2 .357 Sig by JeepsRock @ Today at 07:56 AM

Selling a hardly use Sig Sauer P239 SAS Gen 2 chambered in .357Sig. This has the Sig Night Sights, SRT, and Custom Shop Melt Job (Dehorning). Comes with three factory magazines, Hogue grips, factory poly grips, and factory case. Maybe 40 rounds thro
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
I just received this handsome TP9SF Elite 9mm in a trade. This pistol is less than a year old and has the following features: -Warren Tactical sights with red fiber optic front -Reversible mag catch -Striker indicator status -15 round capacity, (c
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts High Point rifle 9mm with accessories $275 by Savage62 @ Today at 07:44 AM

High point carbine rifle 995. Chambered in 9mm. Comes with 1-10rd and 2 -15rd magazines, a forward grip, assecery rail, scope mount, and open sight rail(if you want to convert back), and sling. $275
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts For sale: Kahr CW45 with CT laser pointer by Optimist @ Today at 06:55 AM

Kahr CW 45 in excellent condition, has Crimson Trace red laser attached to trigger guard. This CW45 has a very smooth trigger. Price is $450 for pistol and laser.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >