VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS/ WTT Smith & Wesson model 620 357 mag by SMOKEYBEAR @ 2 minutes 0 seconds ago

Smith & Wesson Model 620, Stainless 7 shot 357 magnum revolver, 4" barrel. It has a light wear mark on the cylinder from being enjoyed. Nice wood grips that make recoil easy to manage out of a 4" barrel. Pictures on the way here shortly
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts For sale/trade Mint 11" Troy Alpha Free Float Rail by Wilson101 @ 5 minutes 8 seconds ago

I have a LNIB 11" Troy Alpha free float rail in mint condition. Looking to sell or trade for a 13" Bcm kmr rail plus a little cash on my end. Purchased this rail from Greentop 4 months ago. The rifle its mounted on has never seen the range.
Optics
Jump to new posts ADM Recon-X 30mm Mount by learningcircles @ 13 minutes 33 seconds ago

American Defense Manufacturing RECON-X 30mm mount. The X version has an extra amount of cantilever forward, compared to the standard Recon. $140, Paypal or cash. Zero issues with it, it's in near perfect condition, I just swapped it for a 20 MOA ca
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W Model 64-6 $400 by ExpertFordMan @ 15 minutes 57 seconds ago

4 inch heavy barrel, 38 special +p rated. Lnib round count only 150. Only selling because I need to. $400
Guns.Deals
MTM 100 Round Flip-Top Ammo Box 380/9MM Cal (Clear Blue) - $2.28 (Add-on Item) https://gun.deals/product/mtm-3809mm-cal-100-round-flip-top-ammo-box-359
Accessories
Jump to new posts Factory Glock 22 gen 3 Barrel, $100 by BrianVA @ Today at 06:39 PM

Located in eastern Roanoke. Nearly new condition. I'd estimate less than 50 rounds through it. Feed ramp isn't even worn. Message me for pics as I can't get low enough resolution to upload.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FOR SALE Glock 23 Gen 3 by Stalls @ Today at 06:22 PM

Glock 23 gen 3. Meticulously maintained less than 100 rounds through it. Has TruGlo Sights installed, Ghost 3.5LB trigger, will come with Origjnal sights, trigger, box etc. will come with a holster of your choice I have a couple to pick from. And two
Guns.Deals
Flambeau Outdoors Mini Tactical Ammo Can, Small - $4.70 (Add-on Item) https://gun.deals/product/flambeau-outdoors-mini-tactical-ammo-can-small-470-add-item
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FOR SALE: Sig 229 Legion 9mm by RGO @ Today at 06:18 PM

For sale is a LNIB Sig 229 Legion in 9mm with around 500rds fired. Includes all original parts, case, etc and two extra 15rd magazines (5 mags total). Does not include the Legion case or coin however it is easily obtainable by registering on the Sig
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Ar 15 RRA CMMG for trade by arctic223 @ Today at 06:13 PM

Rock River Arms heavy barreled upper on cmmg lower both factory built value of 750 trade for???
Holsters
Had this kydex holster made for my Glock 26 recently at a gun show, have had it two weeks and only worn it once. Selling because it doesn't fit in the small center console of my car(has to be able to fit there). Comes with two attached belt hooks(eas
The Parkerized look slightly grey and usually cost more very collectible with these steel magazine reserves drying up. These havent been refurbished like so many so called "unissued" have been with the thicker second coat of paint often don
Jump to new posts PSA BCG $60 new 556 by UCLABruins @ Today at 05:48 PM

Got this as a combo deal with mags and just needed the mags.
Jump to new posts Trijicon ACOG TA31F $850 by UCLABruins @ Today at 05:45 PM

Same as this onejavascript: void(0); here: https://ads.midwayusa.com/product/279484...43nABoC9I3w_wcB Here's some pics! [img]http://i.imgur.com/HfOuSm1.jpg?2[/img] Condition is new, just recently bought this
Optics
Jump to new posts Schmidt & bender 3-1250 pm For Sale by Diesel58 @ Today at 05:00 PM

It comes with new battery in it and comes with shade cover that is screwed in the front.its for sale for $2500 ,will send pics ,my number is 8042968001 thanks for looking
Shotgun/Rifle combos -- VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts 1897 Husqvarna Cape Gun Model 17c by Hey its me @ Today at 04:53 PM

Selling a Husqvarna Cape Gun Model 17c that is from 1897. Chambered in 9.3x57R/360 and 20ga. Double barrel with 2 triggers it is a underlever hammer gun. The gun is in great shape and fires if interested we can meet and shoot the gun. I am asking $
Accessories
Jump to new posts Caldwell Lead Sled and Shooting Bench by akgraham @ Today at 04:52 PM

Caldwell Stable Table Shooting Bench with Stable Table Carry Bag. Used once and then stored. I do not need it and it is taking up space. They cost about $250 for everything but will sell for $150, if you come pick it up in Arlington County (Pentag
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts WTS Aero Precision M5 .308 w/ extras $1800 by duckdvr1975 @ Today at 04:48 PM

I want to sell my Aero Precision M5 .308. I want to get into the bolt gun world. I am into reloading and a bolt gun would be a better platform. I have shot it suppressed and unsuppressed. Probably 200 rounds through it. Gas is set for unsuppresse
Guns.Deals
Jump to new posts Kershaw Knives Sale @ Cabela's + Free Shipping by gun.deals @ Today at 03:52 PM

Kershaw Knives Sale @ Cabela's + Free Shipping https://gun.deals/catalog/brands/316
Guns.Deals
A-Zoom 223 Rem Precision Snap Caps (2 Pack) - $4.75 (add on item) https://gun.deals/product/zoom-2-pack-precision-snap-caps-fits-223-rem-990-fsss
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Remington 870 made in 90s by 1deerslayer @ Today at 03:02 PM

Wood stocks great condition kicks buck kicker tube. Looking for slug guns preference to 20 gauge, rifles, maybe a turkey gun shoot offers to 8042583098
Guns.Deals
Glock 43 Single Stack 9mm 3.39 Black Synthetic Grips Black 6 Rd - $404.99 shipped after code "10PROMO" https://gun.deals/product/glock-43-singl...after-code-10pr
Optics
Jump to new posts Nikon p-300 blk by ukfan88 @ Today at 02:13 PM

WTS a Nikon p-300 scope. Good glass, BDC works great, I took a dear with it last season. Comes with Nikon AR rings and buttler creek scope caps. I will text or email pics upon request. Price is $150 obo. I can meet near Ft. Myer/ Belvoir or ship and
Accessories - want to buy
Jump to new posts Pelican 80 qt Cooler by Rxinva2008 @ Today at 02:05 PM

New and unused. I can no longer camp due to a back injury and have no need for it. If the pics don't upload due to size, contact me and I will be happy to txt or email them to you. thanks
Jump to new posts SKB R Series Double Bow/Rifle Combo Case, Black by Rxinva2008 @ Today at 02:03 PM

This is new and rotomolded. I bought two and only need one. I paid 450 asking 315 or best offer. See pic. I have more pics too big for the 2mb limit. if interested I would be happy to show you. thanks and feel free to ask questions
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >