VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS S&W 617-6 .22LR $600 by P3Bill @ 13 minutes 27 seconds ago

S&W 617-6 Stainless, 10shot. Round count ??. Box and paperwork. Must be 21, VA Drivers lic and CHP/Voter card. Must sign a simple BOS. $600 NO TRADES
Accessories
Jump to new posts Gemtech Beretta 92fs barrel. Threaded. $125 by trailertrash @ 22 minutes 51 seconds ago

These sell online for around $200 Threaded with thread protector included. Willing to meet at Green Top. Text is best for pics and offers. 8044392418
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Scandium Frame 1911 by md02geist @ 28 minutes 24 seconds ago

Excellent condition. About 500 rounds down the pipe, not a single jam and accurate as all get out. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_21_39_1807/products_id/71999/S%26W+SW1911Sc+E-Series%2C+Round+Butt%2C+Scandium+Frame+8
Accessories
Jump to new posts S&W factory produced magazines & catalogs - 7 items by DFrazier @ 30 minutes 9 seconds ago

Smith & Wesson produced magazines (with product guide) and S&W catalogs. All are complete, no missing pages, no damage, no marks at all, no folded or bent pages...excellent condition. Three of them are approx 90 page S&W produced magazine
Ammo
Jump to new posts Ammo dump all kinds all new unfired new in the box by JoeyC @ 55 minutes 26 seconds ago

So Wife would like some more space in the closet to store stuff. So majorly reduced new ammunition all brass all new versions brands asking inbulk or will mix and match.listed below is what Iím thinking is a great price and is OBO.. 3000 rounds 22LR
Shotguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
WTS/WTT - 1957 AYA Matador 10 Gauge 3.5" magnum shotgun with 20" Cylinder barrels. Originally 32" Full choke configured, but chokes were opening up from steel shot thru the years. Sent the barrels out to be shortened to 20", barre
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Selling all Magazines in Bins and Bins with Tops ffl sale by 218albemarle @ Today at 09:38 AM

I am selling ALL of my magazines in the bins at my store as well as All of the bins with tops. Over 42,000.00 in magazines will be sold to one individual or a company . My cash price which is firm is 22,000.00. Here is your chance to double your mo
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig Sauer p220 Equinox WTT by RobertRogers @ Today at 09:22 AM

I've got a gently used and we'll cared for Sig P220 Equinox in 45 cal. I'm the original owner and have the box, two factory 8 round magazines, two 10 round magazines, two holsters and a Sig 22 cal conversion kit with threaded barrel $1100 OBRO I'm i
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS Glock 42 w/3 magazines and custom holster ~ LNIB by wrickster @ Today at 09:01 AM

Glock 42 in like new condition. Fired 12 rds to test function. Comes in the factory box with 3 mags, paperwork, etc. Also includes the custom leather holster and Pearce frame plug in the pics. $400 cash. FTF local transaction. Va residents with prop
Accessories
Two S&W patches (4" X 3") - Two Ruger patches (3" and 4") - Two Gold S&W Decals (3") - Four Ruger decals (4" and less) (actually there are five Ruger decals). All for $29 shipped USPS after check or money order (
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts S&W 27-2 by pfomin @ Today at 08:11 AM

S&W 27-2, 3.5'' barrel, 99%, 3Ts, black sights. $1500* *Cash is King, FTF in NOVA. Firm
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Springfield loaded MC Operator w/ 1K ACP by Giannole7 @ Today at 07:57 AM

Trying to thin the herd out... Springfield Loaded MC Operator circa 2012. Comes with a set of VZ grips (originals included), 2 extra mags (4 total), and the original swag you see in the pictures. Best guess is approx 1K rounds through it. I am th
Ammo
Jump to new posts .380 by mlb467 @ Today at 07:26 AM

200 rounds Winchester FMJ, 60 rounds sig/Winchester JHP. $100.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: Steyr .22LR Match Pistol (FP-1) by wahoowillie @ Today at 05:37 AM

Steyr Match Pistol (FP-1), Flawless function, Pinpoint corrosion specks Price $1850; will ship to VA FFL; Sorry no Trades OEM Left Hand Rink Laminated Grip with matching laminated loading lever handle; Heavy plastic case with combination locking lat
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: Beretta Model 87T .22LR Target Pistol Pristine by wahoowillie @ Today at 05:04 AM

Beretta 87T .22LR Target Pistol $695; Sorry no Trades Comes with 2-10 rounds mags and three sets of grips. One RH Plastic set; one RH wooden set and one left hand wooden set. Includes factory case with cleaning brush. Pistol is in near new condition,
ACCESSORIES for AR-15, AK-47, SKS, and related firearms
Jump to new posts AK / Saiga 12 Rail & Sights by Serenity18A @ Today at 03:25 AM

Have a lightly used Chaos Titan rail and a set of HK style Chaos sights for sale. $250 cash for both sets. Will get pics up soon.
For sale is Samson Manufacturing LR308/MP10 DPMS pattern Low (A3) profile 15 inch Cerakote FDE handguard. Very sturdy handguard for LR-308 (low profile) type rifles. Link to the product is here https://www.samson-mfg.com/dpms-evolution.html. Come
Jump to new posts AR-15 Upper (RSAS Furniture) w/ Accessories by speedyjr @ Today at 12:05 AM

For Sale or Trade: AR15 Upper w/ Accessories Smith & Wesson 1/9 Carbine Barrel (Less than 150 rounds) Knights Armament RSAS Rail (Military Issued) 2 Carry Handle Sights 2 Knights Armament Vert Grips (I don't have the bolt for picatinny rail)
Reloading
Bought some 35 Cal stuff awhile back and havenít gotten into this caliber as much as I thought I would. So all new and unopened in the box or bottle . 200 grain 35 caliber bullets Hornady interlock brand. Also new unshot Remington 35 caliber 200 grai
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS/FT glock 19 gen 3 EXO TALO by doughbiwan @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

looking to trade or sell my glock 19. comes with box, 3 mags, and holster pictured in photo. will add cash to the right trade. looking for $475 or trade for: HK Sig glock CZ located in Richmond area, must have IDs and sign a bill of sale. thanks!
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Sig P320 Xcarry by DDGdrvr @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

$500 - Sig P320 Xcarry with three 17rd mags. Has the Sig X-ray sights and box. About 400 rounds through it. Has talon grips that come off easy enough. Grip has light scratch in second picture. Will have stock flat trigger in it unless you want the
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Glock 42 Grey Frame New In Box by Alex816 @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

For sale is a New In Box Never Fired Glock 42 380 Auto Factory Grey Frame $425 Comes With: 2-6 Round Magazine Factory Box & Papers
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts CZ 527 300blk w/ Sig Whiskey 3 scope by DDGdrvr @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

$500 - CZ 527 300blk with threaded barrel. Has a Sig Whiskey 3 3-9x scope. Rifle is in excellent shape except last owner messed up the attached recoil pad. Is covered up with a limbsaver recoil pad. Comes with two 5rd mags
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts TNARMSCO/CMMG AR308- relisting by EricTank @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Not sure why my initial post disappeared - might have been too long without activity or something, maybe. Rifle is still available. CMMG Mk3 .308Win 16" upper w/ CMMG flash hider, Keymod forearm. <100 rounds through it. Stock BCG, chargin
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts FS: COLT ANACONDA DT .44 MAG SS 4" NIB by exrev @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

100% NIB stainless Colt Anaconda Drilled & Tapped, .44 Magnum, with 4-inch barrel. Correct original factory box, manual, plugs, papers, etc. 2000 production. Unmolested. Virtually no turn line. $2,700 FIRM Not interested in trades right now.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >