VA Gun Trader thanks you!
Your donations help keep the website free and also allows for improvements.

Click the PayPal button or IM me for further info and thank you!

Whenever you use this search button to buy on Amazon, you are supporting VGT at no extra cost to you.

Anything you purchase is helping to pay for Hosting and Bandwidth.

Click image(s), below to buy on Amazon

VGT Advertisers ( Sign Up With Us )
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: LNIB - S&W Shield M2.0 9mm W/ night sights by rugerguy45 @ 2 minutes 23 seconds ago

Ammo
Jump to new posts AK-74 ammo -- spam can of 5.45x39 7n6 surplus by piggy @ 5 minutes 28 seconds ago

One sealed spam can (1080 rounds) of 5.45x39 7n6 surplus. Letting go for cheap $225.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Nice offers but no WWI or WWII stuff.
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts WTS: Colt Defense M203 37MM Launcher by DieselRock @ 8 minutes 37 seconds ago

This is a unicorn, one of only 300 made for pubilc consumption Absoutely beauitul and in perfect shape, Ill post pics later when i can. this mounts up to the SOCOM profile barrles, with the notch, so its your chance to build that SOPMOD clone
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS High Polish Stainless CZ-75B w/ box by nvcdl @ 12 minutes 43 seconds ago

btt
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: 4" S&W 65-5 357 Pre-lock/Pre-Mim $600 by nvcdl @ 12 minutes 55 seconds ago

btt
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Re: M&P .45 14 round mags by ktyhawk @ 13 minutes 16 seconds ago

ttt
Tactical
Jump to new posts Re: New, unused Vertx Phantom LT Pants (36x30) $40 by nkespo @ 24 minutes 41 seconds ago

bump
Accessories
bump
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT: Mossberg 151m-c .22lr by craigce @ 28 minutes 34 seconds ago

Bump
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: Aero Precision M5E1 .308 AR10 by Marcus23 @ 31 minutes 15 seconds ago

Bump
Shooting the bull
Jump to new posts Re: Don't care if you disagree by Cash is King @ 32 minutes 51 seconds ago

Never heard of Time Magazine...
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Dan Wesson 1911 Valor duty Black 10mm NIC by Para45 @ 33 minutes 43 seconds ago

Bump it
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
TTT
Magazines - ( No AR/AK/SKS Magazines Here, use the AR/AK/SKS accessory section above)
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 19, 23, 32, mags, Gen 3, Gen 4, new. $15.00 by Para45 @ 34 minutes 14 seconds ago

Bump it
Accessories
Jump to new posts Re: Bar-Sto semi fit G23 40S&W/G19 9mm barrels by Para45 @ 34 minutes 45 seconds ago

Bump it
Jump to new posts Re: FS Glock 29 OEM Gen3 10 rd mags new in package by Para45 @ 35 minutes 8 seconds ago

Bump it
Ammo
Bump
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Les Baer SRP Para 45acp by Para45 @ 35 minutes 30 seconds ago

Bump it
Jump to new posts Re: Glock 23, 32, LE/GOV marked mags as new. $15.00 by Para45 @ 35 minutes 51 seconds ago

Bump it
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS Les Baer 2013 SRP 5 inch 45acp, 1.5 grouping option by Para45 @ 36 minutes 10 seconds ago

Bump it
AR-15, AK-47, SKS, related firearms "VIRGINIA ONLY"
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: BARRETT REC7 DI SPR Setup, COMPLETE! by Sharpshooter @ 42 minutes 19 seconds ago

Ttt
Rifles - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: WTS: Swiss K31 with extras! $800 by Sharpshooter @ 42 minutes 32 seconds ago

Ttt
Questions for the Gunsmith
Jump to new posts AR 9mm bolt differences by homeland security @ 52 minutes 51 seconds ago

I have a Colt 9mm AR , and I want to set up another complete lower to use Glock mags, heres the question will the Colt bolt work with the glock mags or are there differences? I know its a dumb question that EVERYONE knows the answer to but me but
Handguns - VIRGINIA ONLY
Jump to new posts Re: FS/FT: Frommer Stop .32acp by craigce @ 58 minutes 19 seconds ago

Bump
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 ... 50 51 >