Who's Online
11 registered (revolvercollector, raydog, jrd, Masonlaw1, Ayal, GTH, kapon, abmblsnowman, Philly86, 2 invisible), 6 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#1110714 - 10/28/16 03:25 PM Richmond GUN SHOW - Nov 12-13
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
I've got 2 tables at the Richmond gun show Nov 12-13. I rent these tables for my members to use to sell their guns, ammo, accessories, etc. FREE to use the tables. Just pay to get into the show and come to the tables. Depending on the outcome of the election this will either be an average show or the busiest show ever.

#1110722 - 10/28/16 03:33 PM Re: Richmond GUN SHOW - Nov 12-13 [Re: VaGunTrader]
VaGunTrader Offline
The Dictator

Loc: Petersburg Va
City or County: Petersburg
https://www.cegunshows.com/richmond--va.html

Its free to use the tables. I will have a donation jar there to help pay for the tables. Also accepting anything that we can sell to help pay for the table. So if you have a holster or box of ammo you don't use and want to donate, etc.

Where is the tables you ask? There are two buildings. We are in the LARGE main building. When you come in the main building, 2nd isle on the left, almost to the end of the isle.

Show up, place your stuff out, maybe print up a description..price..phone number...etc. I'll some tags you can use.
You can hang out at the table our browse the show.